Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Hey, its now CD26 and still no sign of ovulation. Fertility Friend says it could be any time before Saturday, but they also only give me a luteal phase of 6 days, which isn't good for a successful pregnancy. I took soy at the beginning of the month, which is supposed to bring ovulation forward. Yeah right, so thats worked! NOT! Hubby feels like he's going to run out of his reserves, so wants a few days off every now and then lol, I just worry that if we do, we'll miss our chance. Bless him. I'm almost certain AF is going to come first, so it'll have been another month without ovulating. Hmmmmpf, not good.

My friend has seen my chart and thinks that I ovulated on CD16 (one day before I O'd when I got preg in May), then implanted on CD21, but I've nad no smiley faces on my OPKs. Admitedly, my temps have stayed more level since CD22, but I really don't believe I have o'd. What do you guys think. A link to my chart is posted below.

Thanks in advance.

I hope you dont mind but I took a look I am usualy really good at decyphering charts. Based on what I see I dont think you ovulated yet.
My first few cycles after miscarriage were pretty long though so dont give up hope!
good luck!!
:flower:

Thanks for your input ladies, I've had cramping the last few days, so I have a feeling AF might be on her way, although I don't usually have it for a few days, just the day before, but then who knows whats happening eh?

My temps are all over the place, but then they always have been since I started doing them. I usually wake up (or my cat wakes me up) around 4am, so thats when I do my temp. I may be different depending on whether I wake up myself or by Rocky clambering over me, who knows? I guess I'm just going to have to sit pretty until either O or AF come and start again next cycle.

Thanks again for your help ladies, its such a confusing time, how can people have unplanned pregnancies when some people can be trying for years? When I was at school, a girl in my year only had sex once, at a party and she got pregnant, if only it could be that easy!

:wave: Everyone,

Terri, it doesn't look like you have OV yet to me.. but I am not an expert.

AFM, I am so unbelivable crampy :sick: the last two days ( like AF is on her way) but I am only on 9 dpo .. I can't tell if I am coming down with something or AF is on her way early.. AF isn't due till next Tuesday
I now wish I had temp this month..
How do you and why do you check CM ?
I have noticed there tends to be alot ???
I tested yesterday..knowing it is very early, but I got a :bfn:
AF was a full five days early last month so I haven't got that much of a clue when I OV ( I guessed based on other cycles) and we used pre-seed this cycle but I don't think we :sex: around the right time.. so I dough I am pregnant..

So, I am sitting here and am showing signs of fertility. we agreed that we would start ttc next cycle.
I wonder what the chances are that I might talk him into now................

So, I am sitting here and am showing signs of fertility. we agreed that we would start ttc next cycle.
I wonder what the chances are that I might talk him into now................

How does the phrase go? Why put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Go for it lady, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xx

Heheheh I told DH that I was in the fertile window and he surprised me!!!!!
still got a few more days of fertility, but we DTD.
I am so excited!!!!!
Would be awesome to get the bfp first try. Of course I am not counting on it.
How was every ones weekends?

I'm going crazy now, CD34 and still nothing on the ovulation front. I've had some very very slight spotting yesterday and today though, so I have a feeling AF is on her way. I'm on holiday from Saturday, so would really like it if she would come and be gone by then. PLEASE! If you're gonna come, please just get it over and done with so I can start over!

spotting could go either way... I know how you feel. So annoying!

HUGS!

I'm going crazy now, CD34 and still nothing on the ovulation front. I've had some very very slight spotting yesterday and today though, so I have a feeling AF is on her way. I'm on holiday from Saturday, so would really like it if she would come and be gone by then. PLEASE! If you're gonna come, please just get it over and done with so I can start over!

Terri,
this is your first cy after your Mc? If so it can take 3 to 4 weeks for the hcg to work out of your body for you to ovulate. It could also be causing your crazy temps.
it could also be causing your cramping.
Hope it all works out for you!

Terri,
this is your first cy after your Mc? If so it can take 3 to 4 weeks for the hcg to work out of your body for you to ovulate. It could also be causing your crazy temps.

Hey Flibberty, I had MC at the end of June, I had 2 positive OPKs in July, then AF starting 29 July, I thought that would have meant I got back to normal, but then again, what is normal for me? I wish I knew. CD 37 now, spotting didn't come to anything, so still waiting. Going on holiday today, so knowing my luck, AF will come with avengeance!

I'll be popping on here every now and then if I can get a connection on Hubby's Ipad, otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing some BFPs on here when I get back.

LL, by the time I get back, you will have tested and hopefully seen a couple of lines, hopefully you'll be baking a couple of buns in that oven.

:dust: to everyone.

Terri,

Hey Flibberty, I had MC at the end of June, I had 2 positive OPKs in July, then AF starting 29 July, I thought that would have meant I got back to normal, but then again, what is normal for me? I wish I knew. CD 37 now, spotting didn't come to anything, so still waiting. Going on holiday today, so knowing my luck, AF will come with avengeance!

I'll be popping on here every now and then if I can get a connection on Hubby's Ipad, otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing some BFPs on here when I get back.

LL, by the time I get back, you will have tested and hopefully seen a couple of lines, hopefully you'll be baking a couple of buns in that oven.

:dust: to everyone.

Enjoy your Holiday and maybe one of the BFPs will be you :winkwink:

I won't know until about the 19th

HUGS!

I wanted to share the fact that I got my :bfp:
I was cramping really bad for a few days and tested a on 9dpo and got a :bfn: but we were going away for a week and since AF was due smack in the middle of our trip and I was to start clomid the next cycle I thought I would test again on 11dpo just to be sure it was :bfn: before I filled the perscription and it turned :bfp: very quickly :shock:
I tested everyday and it got darker and darker.. I called the midwife and I have my first appointment Sept 15th...
:dust:

I was cramping really bad for a few days and tested a on 9dpo and got a :bfn: but we were going away for a week and since AF was due smack in the middle of our trip and I was to start clomid the next cycle I thought I would test again on 11dpo just to be sure it was :bfn: before I filled the perscription and it turned :bfp: very quickly :shock:
I tested everyday and it got darker and darker.. I called the midwife and I have my first appointment Sept 15th...

:yipee: That is so EXCITING!!!! :wohoo: I am so so so so HAPPY for you! :happydance::cloud9::kiss::happydance::cloud9::flower::baby::baby::baby:So Excited for your :bfp: Can't wait unitl your appt!

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->