Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

future_numan--Good for you. I hope Clomid helps boost your eggies!

Off subject...
It's still in the initial stages, so I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I *might* get a chance to be in a Tae Bo workout video with Billy Blanks. I'm so excited! I'm a little nervous though because it takes place on Tuesday. And that's about the time AF will show up (and she's a-coming). Ladies, I have some BAD periods. Seriously, they aren't normal. I don't want to gross you all out, but even using a tampon and Kotex, simultaneously, doesn't make leakage impossible. I can't imagine the embarrassment. :blush:

I really need to go back to my GYN. I had surgery a couple of years ago to help with the abnormally heavy periods and bleeding durning BD. This helped for awhile, but not anymore. :nope:

On another note...a very sad one...I want to ask for prayers for a fellow BnB member who recently gave birth (about a month ago). The story is quite sad. We were on a TTC team together. And this lady tried for about 15 months to conceive. Everything was fine with the pregnancy/baby until the very end of the pregnancy--she had some bleeding. I don't know all of the details. But the mom went to the hospital, but was turned away. I guess they didn't think she was in distress. But later she and baby both crashed. The mom was unconscious for a week and baby has suffered some pretty serious complications and isn't expected to survive. I don't want to say too much, as this person hasn't come to the boards to share the details and I don't know how she'd like me sharing them. But if you could pray, that would be great.

Take care, ladies!

That is awful.. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.. please keep us posted !!

Also.. good luck with the video ( if you get the part) AF can be very crule and ALWAYS at the wrong time.. (((HUGS)))

Taebo, prayers sent for your friend.:hugs: As for the video I would wear extra under garments. Sometimes I have to wear tampoons and pads together as well. I know extra under garments sounds like a lot but it will possibly help prevent embrassment.

Future, glad you got the clomid.

Hello to everyone.

TaeBo - So sorry for your friends situation, I will pray that they are both well and have a speedy recovery.

Fingers crossed on the vid and that this cycle will be kind to you. Pads wouldn't be the most comfortable accessory, would they? During my MC and my last AF, I was using Maternity pads as they were all that could help me and I hate using pads, usually just super huge tampons for me, but they didn't help a jot this time. Fingers crossed for an upcoming period of absolutely NO AFs!!!!!

Hey everyone. xx :dust:

Well ladies, the prayers worked: AF slowed way down on the film shoot day! I had an amazing time meeting and working out with Billy Blanks! Things did not go as planned. There were supposed to be 5, 30 min workouts, but the production company just couldn't get things together in a timely manner. We were there from before 2pm to 7:30 and only 2 workouts were filmed. But I got to meet some nice ladies, and had a lot of time to chat with the great Billy Blanks. I messed up during the workout and did make a fool of myself, but it's okay, I enjoyed it! LOL. I asked Billy before the workout what the temp was like in the workout room. He laughed when I told him I needed 68 degrees in order to workout. He said, "Get ready for a desert!" And he wasn't kidding. There was no AC in that room and the lights were crazy H O T! Here are some pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
TaeBo Mama~

Sounds like you had an awesome time. Thank you for sharing!

B~

Great Pics!! I can't believe you were in the video! Now I'm going to have to go buy that one! :) Let me know what the name will be so I can get it! :D

Great Pics!! I can't believe you were in the video! Now I'm going to have to go buy that one! :) Let me know what the name will be so I can get it! :D

OMG!! Sweet_Alida you are winding down! I can not believe time has passed so quickly...I mean for me its been quickly for you I know it hasn't...:haha:

How are you doing? Are you nesting yet? Do you know if its a boy or girl?

D~

Taebo, That's awsome.. and you look so fit !!! Good for you.. now, I'll have to buy a video too !!!!

Alida... wow 28 weeks already !!!! Your ticker is pink so can i assume your having a girl !!!

Hey, its now CD26 and still no sign of ovulation. Fertility Friend says it could be any time before Saturday, but they also only give me a luteal phase of 6 days, which isn't good for a successful pregnancy. I took soy at the beginning of the month, which is supposed to bring ovulation forward. Yeah right, so thats worked! NOT! Hubby feels like he's going to run out of his reserves, so wants a few days off every now and then lol, I just worry that if we do, we'll miss our chance. Bless him. I'm almost certain AF is going to come first, so it'll have been another month without ovulating. Hmmmmpf, not good.

My friend has seen my chart and thinks that I ovulated on CD16 (one day before I O'd when I got preg in May), then implanted on CD21, but I've nad no smiley faces on my OPKs. Admitedly, my temps have stayed more level since CD22, but I really don't believe I have o'd. What do you guys think. A link to my chart is posted below.

Thanks in advance.

Terri...you only had EWCM one day????

based on temps alone I would say CD16 or 21...you should really pay attention to your CM though... I think that is more telling of Ovulation even over temps

based on temps alone I would say CD16 or 21...you should really pay attention to your CM though... I think that is more telling of Ovulation even over temps

Thanks LL,

I've tried the CP and CF, but never really seem to find much difference

Thanks LL,

not those, but you can watch your mucus when you wipe

Thanks LL,

Yeah, been doing that, only had that one time when I noticed anything.

Thanks LL,

Yeah, been doing that, only had that one time when I noticed anything.

For me, I have to check close to the cervix to see any CM...wiping alone doesn't work for me. I agree with LLbean that CM is more telling, because for me, my sleeping pattern changes my temps and makes it hard to know what is an accurate temp. I also us OPKs to help pinpoint things. It's good to check cervical mucus and position at different times in your cycle so you can really see the difference and get a feel for what is really high, low, soft, or firm.

Good luck!

Oh yeah, I forgot to post what I came on here to say! LOL.

One of my friend's--who is a year older than me (40)--just told me that she is pregnant! The funny thing is...they were not trying! :shrug: But I just love hearing of women our age conceiving. One of my friends (I don't know her age, and I'm not asking), who has to be close to 40, just gave birth to a healthy little girl! And I have another friend, 38, who is half way through her pregnancy. We can get there, ladies!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->