Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

my fingers are crossed for you as well. hopefully we get to have healthy full term babies. Also would be great to have a bump buddy around the same gestation
:dust:

yes it would be nice so https://kaushikh29.edublogs.org/files/2011/01/fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large-1e0yl7u.gif

just called the dr office. they are claiming they never got the results

oh for crying out loud!!!!!!!!

I know Monday I am going fax them the results personaly

know they are going to want me to do mor ebw
and i can do that its just really annoying that this woman is making ME do the work
My boss would have my head if I asked a paitient to do my work.
let mer cut and paste from my journal

So the new receptionist at the doctors office I go to is a complete COW!

I called this morning and was all polite “Hi I had some lab work done yesterday and waited for some one to call and they never did . I know it’s a busy office but hoped I could leave a message for some one to call me back.”

SO she tells me that it takes 24 hours for their lab I told her that I didn’t have it done there so she gets all confused because this is the only lab they use. I assured her (as politely as possible) that when I called yday morning the lady had faxed the lab slip to general hospital and that I had it done there. SO she informs me that they need to fax the results. I told her that they assured me yesterday that the results had been faxed yesterday at lunch time when I went up to check. That they had been done “stat”

So she puts me on hold and when she comes back she says “the doctor says your numbers are too low and you have to repeat tomorrow. When you start bleeding……..”

W
T
F
REALLY cow?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The last time I was pg my numbers were MUCH lower and the receptionist who called said “Well your HCG is 17 and Progesterone nine. Where do you want your prometrium called to?”

I was all like “ohh so you mean there is a chance??” at that point I had already

She said “Certainly it just looks like you tested early.”

So then (back to the cow) I asked her if she could fax the lab slip to this lab and she told me I had to call her back with the fax number because its not something they ordinarily do

REALLY????

Cuz I have had it done there LOADS of times so do all hospital employees because this chain of hospitals will pay for their labs if you have them done there

So do you believe that I am actually letting this worry me even though I KNOW from a ton of research that my numbers are normal for my gestation???

that was from my journal the day after my first blood work
my boss would NEVER stand for that

She is horribale and I wanted sooo badly never to have to talk to her again
the thing is, I LIKE my doctor and this woman is new with in the last year the last time the staff was fantastic
This doctor knows my history and knows what my problem is since he is the one who ran the tests
But this woman is horrible
any how
its 10.30 am can I please have a nap????
lol

and i can do that its just really annoying that this woman is making ME do the work

I called this morning and was all polite “Hi I had some lab work done yesterday and waited for some one to call and they never did . I know it’s a busy office but hoped I could leave a message for some one to call me back.”

SO she tells me that it takes 24 hours for their lab I told her that I didn’t have it done there so she gets all confused because this is the only lab they use. I assured her (as politely as possible) that when I called yday morning the lady had faxed the lab slip to general hospital and that I had it done there. SO she informs me that they need to fax the results. I told her that they assured me yesterday that the results had been faxed yesterday at lunch time when I went up to check. That they had been done “stat”

So she puts me on hold and when she comes back she says “the doctor says your numbers are too low and you have to repeat tomorrow. When you start bleeding……..”

W
T
F
REALLY cow?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The last time I was pg my numbers were MUCH lower and the receptionist who called said “Well your HCG is 17 and Progesterone nine. Where do you want your prometrium called to?”

I was all like “ohh so you mean there is a chance??” at that point I had already

So then (back to the cow) I asked her if she could fax the lab slip to this lab and she told me I had to call her back with the fax number because its not something they ordinarily do

REALLY????

Cuz I have had it done there LOADS of times so do all hospital employees because this chain of hospitals will pay for their labs if you have them done there

So do you believe that I am actually letting this worry me even though I KNOW from a ton of research that my numbers are normal for my gestation???

the thing is, I LIKE my doctor and this woman is new with in the last year the last time the staff was fantastic
This doctor knows my history and knows what my problem is since he is the one who ran the tests
any how
lol

Wow....it really is all I can say WOW!

W
T
F
REALLY cow?!?!?!?!?!?!?

REALLY????

any how
lol

Holy smokes.. I would be beyond frustrated:growlmad:

I faxed the results myself and saved the confirmation page :D lets see what miss sunshine says now

Hey ladies,

Just checking in. Nothing new on my end.

flibbrtygibbt, Congrats to you!!!! I do not like rude people that work for the public (i.e. nurses, drs.). You should call her back and say, "hello Ms. Sunshine I was wondering if you got my lab results. You are such a pleasent voice to hear when peopel call the office." But I would make sure the office manager or the doc knows how she speaks to people. That is a reflection on them.

thanks Ready, I have considered finding a different doctor because of her. DH says to hold off because I like the doctor but she will be the one I deal with the most. I am still waiting to hear from them. They were never like this before

Hello Ladies, well, its cd54 today and 15dpo (I had to put an override in because FF didn't detect ovulation!). My temps have gone down the last couple of days, but my boobs are still killing me. I have had cramps really low down yesterday and this morning, so I have a funny feeling AF is on her way. Tested again yesterday and still a BFN. I'm sure if it was going to be positive, it would have shown up by now. Ho hum, such is my body, never seems to understand what its doing. Just have to wait for AF now before I can start over.

Hello Ladies, well, its cd54 today and 15dpo (I had to put an override in because FF didn't detect ovulation!). My temps have gone down the last couple of days, but my boobs are still killing me. I have had cramps really low down yesterday and this morning, so I have a funny feeling AF is on her way. Tested again yesterday and still a BFN. I'm sure if it was going to be positive, it would have shown up by now. Ho hum, such is my body, never seems to understand what its doing. Just have to wait for AF now before I can start over.

I am sorry that it didnt go the way you hoped. I do hope that things work berre next month!

Finaly got in touch with my dr office.
They say my numbers and progesterone look good and I have a US scedualed for oct 4!!!!!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finaly got in touch with my dr office.
They say my numbers and progesterone look good and I have a US scedualed for oct 4!!!!!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

flibbrtygibbt--Oh my gosh! Congrats on your pregnancy!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy for you. Sorry to hear what you're having to deal with, though! Some people!!! Check in with us after that ultrasound!

LLbean--Congrats to you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I just caught your ticker--how exciting: 2 new BFPs!!!!! Woohoo! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks ladies, I want so badly to start a pg journal but am afraid to untill I know for sure that Lil Nut is in there doin what s/he is supposed to.

Wow, everytime I log in there is more good news. :happydance::happydance:

Congrats LLBean!!!!

flibbrtygibbt, glad you got in touch with the doc. I hope the nurse gets better for you.

thanks ladies, I want so badly to start a pg journal but am afraid to untill I know for sure that Lil Nut is in there doin what s/he is supposed to.

I would start it. It's hard to go back later and recapture these early days. :flower:

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to check in on everyone. I hope all is well with everyone. Any new updates to share?

Tomorow is the big day!!!! I am kinda nervouse. I am reading into everything.
I am exausted. This time tomorow I will know if everything is ok or not.

How is every one else????
Ready, how are you doing hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"