Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

O wow! Well I love love love my Bvits for hair growth and overall goodness to the body. I guess the green tea along with raspberry are counteracting the dryness. I need a slippery when wet sign over here. :rofl:

@ TaeBoMama,

For the current cycle of TTC I have been drinking lots of Green tea, Raspberry tea. Obviously it has helped with CM because we didn't find the need to use Preseed. I've also been taking a load of BVits as i've heard it helps with fertility. Other than that just doing the do and not focusing on the reason...pure enjoyment and keeping my mind at ease.

Next cycle(#4), hmmmm I don't know what else to add but increasing my water, exercising 30 minutes daily and mean it lol....also, keeping busy.

B6 can cause cm to dry up (I have MTHFR And am on mega doses of b vits) so the research says. I havent really had a problem with it though.

O wow! Well I love love love my Bvits for hair growth and overall goodness to the body. I guess the green tea along with raspberry are counteracting the dryness. I need a slippery when wet sign over here. :rofl:

@ TaeBoMama,

For the current cycle of TTC I have been drinking lots of Green tea, Raspberry tea. Obviously it has helped with CM because we didn't find the need to use Preseed. I've also been taking a load of BVits as i've heard it helps with fertility. Other than that just doing the do and not focusing on the reason...pure enjoyment and keeping my mind at ease.

Next cycle(#4), hmmmm I don't know what else to add but increasing my water, exercising 30 minutes daily and mean it lol....also, keeping busy.

B6 can cause cm to dry up (I have MTHFR And am on mega doses of b vits) so the research says. I havent really had a problem with it though.

OHHH MYYYY HAHAHA
:haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl:

Inluv- You really made me laugh out loud! Do you drink hot green tea? How about the caffeine?

AFM-I'm feeling a little low today even though I'm trying to remain positive. Does that mean I'm not having faith in what I know God can do?

Inluv- You really made me laugh out loud! Do you drink hot green tea? How about the caffeine?

AFM-I'm feeling a little low today even though I'm trying to remain positive. Does that mean I'm not having faith in what I know God can do?

Its a hard Struggle.
God is good, Always.
But he gave us free will and emotions.
we are human, and that makes it hard for us to just let things go even though we know we should.
Pray about it and take a deep breath.
It will be ok
:hugs:

@FutureMommie,

A laugh is good for you :) I do drink green tea, loads of it. However, i do not drink any soda pop so the caffiene in tea is definitely in the "safe range"

We have emotions that's the human side. When you are at your low reach out for God even more. Faith is your connection to God...

We have emotions that's the human side. When you are at your low reach out for God even more. Faith is your connection to God...

I love this board.
I kinda killed a thread once when I mentioned that My faith in God is whats got me thru so much.
And that I knew that I would get pregnant when God decided and not a moment before.
In talking to my Pastor I understand that sometimes we need a little "help" both from fellow humans and God himself.
Its refreshing to be able to talk so openly.
Bless You!!

Hello ladies,

Future, I think inLuv and Mom23monkies has said it all. I am praying for you just keep the faith.:hugs: I know it is hard.

Mom23monkies, I love this about this thread too.

I was gettin worried abt you ready!!!
Hadnt seen ya all day!!
Glad to see ya round!

I'm here. I am off work Monday and Tuesday so doing a lot so they won't call me on my off days.

I'm here. I am off work Monday and Tuesday so doing a lot so they won't call me on my off days.

BOOOOOO for being called in on the day off!!!!!!
MY SIL hates that (she is a nurse)
I am lucky enough to have a nice office desk job
SO I am off tomorow and then back on monday for the new year holiday!

I have an office job too. But sometimes people act like they never did things before. :shrug:

InLuv2--:rofl: You crack me up. Happy to hear that B6 isn't causing you any trouble. LOL.

Ladies, I'm also happy that we have a team where God and our faith can be openly discussed. :thumbup:

AFM, I'm frustated at the moment. I still have not ovulated and I'm on cd16. I've never gone this long before O. It's usually day 14, and sometimes even 13. I ran out of OPKs yesterday. I'd still have a couple if I didn't do 2 on a couple of days. I just thought it was weird that I hadn't gotton a positve and I didn't want to miss it. I'm not sure if yesterday's opk was a true positive or just wishful thinking. When I took my temp this morning I was shocked to see no temp rise. Checked CM and have some fertile stuff going on. The problem is, my hubby had to go back to work today so I wasn't able to get some fresh swimmers from him. By the time he gets home, the fertile CM will most likely be gone. This happens all the time. That's why I was happy that he was going to be off work during my fertile time. I'm sick of seeing good CM and it being gone by the time we bd. Some women get that eggwhite stuff for a few days. I get it for a few minutes. So ladies, I want your opinion on something. Do you think the Soy could be messing with my O days? This is my 4th cycle taking it. The 1st cycle I ovulated earlier than I ever have (since 15 cycles of tracking), on cd12. Then I had 2 regular O days of cd14. But this cycle I'm going longer than I ever have. Do you think there is a connection?

Tae- They say the soy is supposed to help you O
I am not sure as to how you are supposed to take it
some one likened it to natural clomid.
I know that clomid can dry up your cm
and if it works the same way then it will help your eggs mature better before release.
I wish I had more info for you on it I just dont know.
have you tried grapefruit juice for the cm???
I read some where it works really well.

Tae, I am not sure but it could be. Maybe you should stop taking it for one or two cycles and see what happens. :shrug:

i wonder if it has the same side effects as clomid
Clomid does some REALLY nasty things to me
its not really fun
but at this point I am desperate enough to try it

Thanks ladies. :hugs: No, I haven't tried grapefuit juice, but I will next cycle (IF there is a next). Robitussin does a wonderful job of thinning things out. And I don't have a problem with having wet cm for a few days around o. It's just that I only briefly get the eggwhite stuff, if at all. When I I see it, hubby is at work. When he comes home it is gone. I swear, I think if he didn't work we'd have made a baby a long time ago. But then again, we'd be starved and homeless.

Ready--I am going to take some time off from Soy. I'm out anyways. And I may try it again...IF we don't get pregnant soon.

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe this...but today, Dec 31st, I am now the mother of an ADULT! YIKES! My son turns 18 today. Please tell me that this doesn't mean I'm old!

What do you ladies have planned for your New Year's Eve celebrations?

TaeBoMama~

I don't think you are out just yet. Get in a BDing session tonight when your husband gets home. What days are you taking the Soy? If you take it later in your cycle you ovulate late if you take it early in your cycle you ovulate early. I gauge my CM by insertion. Alot of times when you wipe it does not appear on the paper if you know what I mean. Good luck and lots of:dust: to you.

To help increase your CM, grapefruit juice, raw baby carrotts, EPO and lots and lots of water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->