Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

@Ready,

I can't say this enough!! I'm so happy for you and your husband. Heck, my hubbs even sent congrats to the two of you once i shared the news lol.....

So who suggested the iron to you? Your TR doctor? My hubbs is upset, stating that my TR doctor should have known this before the surgery. IDK, but it is sad that my dermatologist discovered the deficiency:dohh: Either way i'm going to get started on them tomorrow once the prescription is in. Hope to update ya soon. I've got a 3 month run with them in order to increase my iron level.

Take it easy and nurture that lovely baby growing inside of you.

Again, many blessings to you and yours.

I'm very happy for you.

Tell you DH we said thanks for the congrats.

Yes my TR suggested the iron. But my TR is also an OB/GYN. He may be the doc to deliver my little one. I will post the kind I am taking tomorrow. It is late and I am very sleepy. He just gave me a new RX today. Are you taking a prenatal vit also?

Thanks Ready!! I appreciate your response. My TR doctor was Richard Levin, notable Dr. from KY. However, he missed a beat on the ob/gyn side :wacko:

AFM, Ladies FF says that I may have a possible Triphasic chart CD21. I will keep you all posted. Quite shocked myself, however don't want to get to excited just yet. I will update this status by Friday. I wanted to give it a few more days.:happydance:

@Ready,

I can't say this enough!! I'm so happy for you and your husband. Heck, my hubbs even sent congrats to the two of you once i shared the news lol.....

So who suggested the iron to you? Your TR doctor? My hubbs is upset, stating that my TR doctor should have known this before the surgery. IDK, but it is sad that my dermatologist discovered the deficiency:dohh: Either way i'm going to get started on them tomorrow once the prescription is in. Hope to update ya soon. I've got a 3 month run with them in order to increase my iron level.

I'm very happy for you.

Yes my TR suggested the iron. But my TR is also an OB/GYN. He may be the doc to deliver my little one. I will post the kind I am taking tomorrow. It is late and I am very sleepy. He just gave me a new RX today. Are you taking a prenatal vit also?

Thanks Ready!! I appreciate your response. My TR doctor was Richard Levin, notable Dr. from KY. However, he missed a beat on the ob/gyn side :wacko:

AFM, Ladies FF says that I may have a possible Triphasic chart CD21. I will keep you all posted. Quite shocked myself, however don't want to get to excited just yet. I will update this status by Friday. I wanted to give it a few more days.:happydance:

@Ready,

I'm very happy for you.

InLuv2--A triphasic chart? That sounds pretty promising. Please do keep us updated. I might just have to go out and get some iron pills. My GYN prescribed me some when she first learned I was TTC. But when I ran out I just didn't get anymore. But after reading your posts, I think I just might have to get some.

So how are the rest of you ladies? Susan 36--you're in my prayers and on my mind. I hope that you're healing up well, physically and emotionally. I'm faithful that you'll get your BFP. :hugs:

ready--I just can't tell you how excited I am for you. I hope you'll stick around this team to cheer us on and to let us know how your pregnancy is going. :flower:

Are any of you taking vitamin C? I've been reading about it and how it affects fertility. So I'll be getting some vitamin C pretty soon. My hubby is just going to love taking another fertility pill. LOL.

Talk to you ladies soon!

Tae, of course i will stick around. I go next week for a scan to see the HB I am so excited.

Hi Ladies
I wont be able to be on much any more but I will still be around
Small run down.
At work once we finished this big project there isnt enough work or every one in the dept so they laid this one girl off who gave me constant headaches any how
Well they went by seniority
and She was the last hired......
Well when she was released she went on a rampage and said "well why did *I* get laid off when HEATHER is ALWAYS on a baby site"
So they did a check of my computer.
They haven't written me up
But I didn't lie to my boss
I told him "things have been slow I've not had much to do
You were aware of it so I kept myself busy.
As I said They didn't write me up yet.
My boss told me not to log in any more.
So I will have to check in from home instead
But I have had to take over that girls job and basically I am trying to learn a job with out the benefit of being trained'
Any how
Ready, I am still thrilled for you!!!!
Ladies I promise to stay in touch.
God Bless you all!!!

Mom23monkies--Sorry to hear that your ex co-worker threw you under the bus! Hopefully your boss won't write you up over this. :hugs: I'm happy you'll still be around, even if it's not as often.

Take care!

Hey ladies, I hope all is well.

Mom23monkies, she was quite a piece of work. How ugly of her. I hope you don't get written up over that. Atleast you told the truth.

Tae, how are you doing?

InLuv, how is the chart looking? My chart was kind of triphasic too.

Future, where are you sweetie?

Mom23monkies, she was quite a piece of work. How ugly of her. I hope you don't get written up over that. Atleast you told the truth.

Tae, how are you doing?

I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I haven't felt like doing much the last couple of days. And I've been on BnB way too much. I think I'm obsessing. :shy: It's 6dpo for me, and I'm finding this 2ww quite hard. It's just DRAGGING by. I'm already coming up with next cycle's strategy in case this one is a bust.

So how are you? Are you finding it hard to wait for that scan? Or is your happiness getting you through the wait?

Tae, how are you doing?

I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I haven't felt like doing much the last couple of days. And I've been on BnB way too much. I think I'm obsessing. :shy: It's 6dpo for me, and I'm finding this 2ww quite hard. It's just DRAGGING by. I'm already coming up with next cycle's strategy in case this one is a bust.

So how are you? Are you finding it hard to wait for that scan? Or is your happiness getting you through the wait?

I know the 2ww is a killer but you can do it. Just keep praying and believing that is what I had to do.

Yes my happiness is getting me through it. God has already blessed us so no need to doubt Him now.

Think positive and keep your faith. I know it is easier said (typed) than done. Trust me I know. I just kept believing.

@Ready,

Well it took a little dip today and the Implantation/Triphasic note went away. I'm good either way, I'd rather build up my iron over the next 3 months or so and get pregnant when my levels are right. However, I will keep pushing, no plans on giving up:nope:

Here's the link:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

Tae, how are you doing?

@Ready,

Well it took a little dip today and the Implantation/Triphasic note went away. I'm good either way, I'd rather build up my iron over the next 3 months or so and get pregnant when my levels are right. However, I will keep pushing, no plans on giving up:nope:

Here's the link:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

Tae, how are you doing?

InLuv2--I tried to take a look-see, but that link only takes me to my chart, not yours. Even if FF took away your Implantation/Triphasic note, that doesn't mean you're not pregnant. You're not out yet. :thumbup:

Ready--Thanks for your encouragement! :hugs:

My chart is in my siggy and should work now.

Ready- I'm here! I know you are super excited about your scan, I'm excited for you too, i can't wait to hear about it!

Mom23- That sucks and so do bitter people but I'm glad you will still be checking in.

Taebo- The 2ww sucks but I've got my Fx for you. I tend to do the same thing start preparing for the next cycle thinking that it will take away some of the disappointment when AF comes but it usually doesn't work as I am still super disappointed. This time I have decided to do as Ready said and believe that it is going to happen.

InLUv- Don't give up yet!

AFM nothing much here I'm cd 5 and waiting on my opk's to come in the mail.

Hey ladies,

InLuv you are still above the coverline so that is a good indication as well. Don't count yourself out yet. I wouldn't.:thumbup:

Tae, anytime. That's what we are here for to encourage each other.

Future, which OPKs did you get? I still believe you will be preggers sooner than you think. :winkwink:

Yes, I am still above the coverline, however I have my mental state in it's proper order and I really feel a Spring BFP coming! OPTIMISTIC indeed!!

God's timing for sure...

My chart is in my siggy and should work now.

hey it still looks good!!!!!

Ready- I'm here! I know you are super excited about your scan, I'm excited for you too, i can't wait to hear about it!

Mom23- That sucks and so do bitter people but I'm glad you will still be checking in.

Taebo- The 2ww sucks but I've got my Fx for you. I tend to do the same thing start preparing for the next cycle thinking that it will take away some of the disappointment when AF comes but it usually doesn't work as I am still super disappointed. This time I have decided to do as Ready said and believe that it is going to happen.

InLUv- Don't give up yet!

AFM nothing much here I'm cd 5 and waiting on my opk's to come in the mail.

Ready I cant wait to hear abt your scan either!

FutureMommie thanks I appreciate it and I hope that this is your last cycle for
ohhhh
say
nine mos or so

Yes, I am still above the coverline, however I have my mental state in it's proper order and I really feel a Spring BFP coming! OPTIMISTIC indeed!!

God's timing for sure...
Stay optimistic!!!

AFM, Well I may have to delete my account and start over.
I am thinking it over before talking to an administrator.
I spoke to a mod today about it
See I told you about the girl who was mad about getting laid off
yesterday she actually joined this forum and posted in my journal
Well I have to assume it as her. she said some pretty hateful and hurtful things
I showed my husband what happened an was just in tears (it dosnt help that I am also pmsy since af should start any moment now.)
I and one other person reported the post and it was handled quickly
But now I kinda feel violated and am not sure hoe comfortable I feel sharing somethings knowing I am truly being stalked, and the person reading it is some one I don't want to know my personal business.
Ya know??
any how
AF should start anytime now and were supposed to start ttc this cycle
So Here goes
:dust: to all
God Bless

Mom23monkies--your ex co-worker sounds unbalanced. I'm being serious. I think you should really watch your back. She has crossed a line that normal thinking people don't cross. Sounds like a stalker, and you can't know how far she will go. Be careful. It would be a shame if you had to close your account and start over. Sorry you're being put through this. :hugs: But have peace in knowing that you have a good life, you're a good person, and God is on your side. If He is for you, the people against you really don't matter. :flower:

InLuv2--You're a few days ahead of me (in dpo). When do you plan on testing? Or maybe you just wait for af? I usually don't have that kind of patience.

Mom23monkies--your ex co-worker sounds unbalanced. I'm being serious. I think you should really watch your back. She has crossed a line that normal thinking people don't cross. Sounds like a stalker, and you can't know how far she will go. Be careful. It would be a shame if you had to close your account and start over. Sorry you're being put through this. :hugs: But have peace in knowing that you have a good life, you're a good person, and God is on your side. If He is for you, the people against you really don't matter. :flower:

Thank you I am kind of worried myself.
My boss kind of said "you just don't mess with a persons livelihood"
Meaning he just didn't like what she had pulled
BUT he has assured me that my job is as safe as can be
I do Continue to pray
and with God I know I will come thru
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads