Team TWSK x

Aww i got the texts about poor Katy falling!! soo pleased her and little man are ok though, poor thing bet she got such a shock! hope shes resting up now! think al text her later see how shes doing if she doesnt come online xxxx

I was going to text and then got called out to my friends - bit of an emergency, but just to let you know Katy, when you read this, I was going to text to say I am thinking of you & that I'm glad you are both OK! Just never got round to it :blush: xx

Hey Girlies, and bumps and babies! :happydance:

It's almost Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 SLEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPSSSS! I'm actually really excited all of a sudden :haha: I'm going to do the last little bit of shopping tomorrow (call me crazy but I've been busy at work) & then I'm sorted!
I cannot wait! :happydance: Are you all sorted? How are you all spending Christmas day?

I'm still not 100% sure but it will involve seeing OH, parents, his family, my best friends and my family :thumbup: Busy one I think.

I'm going to have a shower now and get into bed and relax. I'm still so achey! :dohh: xx

Happy Christmas all you lovely ladies.

Hope you all have absolutely fantastic days with your LO's, Bumps & OH's!
Lots of Love,
Me, Dan & Willow xx

Hope you ladies are all having a lovely day with your families/OH's :thumbup::happydance:

I'm having a good day, doesn't really feel like Christmas apart from the presents though :blush: I'm watching Sing Along Top of the Pops at the minute, waiting for my dinner, at 3 :thumbup: I'm really not hungry, I've been eating chocolate all morning :rofl:

I got thoroughly spoilt though and more to come. I got a Pandora bracelet from Dan & Willow, & I'm going to get charms for it tomorrow :happydance: I got loads of other things as well, I'm shocked at how much I got to be honest. I didn't ask for anything! :happydance::flower:
So, I'm feeling very, very lucky!

My insides hurt because I think little one knows it's Christmas and is getting all excited too :haha: She wants to join the party! Little love :cloud9: I had a glass of Bucks Fizz with my cousin before (only like a tiny bit of champagne and loads of Orange) :blush: I love Christmas though. My dad said: "What's wrong with you? You have been walking round all morning like :mrgreen:! Hey, Mum (He calls my Mum, Mum too) It's a good job we do Christmas for Laura isn't it?" :haha::blush:

Dan says he still has a surprise for me. I've already had Uggs, Pandora Bracelet and vouchers! I'm too lucky!

Love you all xxxx

OOO Laura i see your next suprise was an engagement ring!!!!! Congratulations hunny!!!!! how did he propose????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He asked for my Dads permission before he did it and everything :cloud9: What a honey! :kiss:
It was just a down on one knee job, pretty standard engagement I guess, but I'm still absolutely over the moon. I've NEVER been happier in my life you know! :happydance:

He's taking me to his family tomorrow apparently, & we are going out for a meal, all of us! :thumbup: I can't wait! xx

Happy New Year!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited about 2010! :flower: It's looking to be a really good year, hopefully.

So lets hope that it's all of our best year yet! New babies, happy times etc!

Love to you all xxxx

Happy New Year guys!! :) did everyone have a good'n??? its went very quiet in this one hahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys! just thought i would pop in to see how everyone is cause its went a bit quiet in here?

Laura hows lil bump doing?? not long for us now!!! you sprouted anymore? i tend to wake up the day after i turn X amount of weeks and i look huge! i feel rather big now!

Katy hows your sickness going hunny??? u feeling any better today? xxxx

Hey hun,

No, not long at all now. It's getting a bit scary to be honest :blush: I wake up each morning and think it's one day closer to meeting LO, but then I get scared about how I'll cope with the pain etc :blush: But I'm so, so excited. I can't wait.
I haven't had another spurt of growth yet, but I've been having some stretchy pains, so I think another might be just around the corner :dohh: I feel truely huge. It's not even funny anymore :rofl: It's dam uncomfy at night especially :blush:

How are you hun xx

Im not too bad thanks chick! you getting any braxtons yet??

I get ouchy cramps now and stretchies are looking terrible, but hey ho they are mummy marks and worth every one :)

You got any new bump pics?! i only seen the one, come-on get some up we wanna see your lil girly bump :)

xxxxxxx

Hi am sorry I forget this thread :blush: i kinda dont fit in anymore :( will do soon tho when u have your babies not long now ...how close in dates are you two cant believe i never noticed ...I want a bump pic of u both taken on same day stood up so i am compare :haha: I am not jokin tho be nice to see ...I could make u a siggy sayying bump buddys something to show your princesses in yrs to come xxxx

Hey Serina!! long time no see in here haha! i know it went mega quiet compared to all the spamming in the super fertile spamming thread :haha: ooo im deffo up for that!! i'd love a siggy!! we are 1 day apart according to tickers :) no long now!!

U excited Laura? i am too shitting it a bit now!!

Al do a new bump pic tommorrow, laura u do one too! then we can compare!? :D

Katy you do a new bumpy too so we can see yours aswell!!! :) :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry didnt mean to miss Katy out ...I can do 2 pink frames and 1 blue in middle and katys lo can be a ladies man already :haha: xx

Labour isnt that bad ive done it 5 times now ...must be one crazy lady lol

Came to look at new bumps ...jelous muchly :haha: i miss my bump x

:cry: Why am I so "all out front"? I look massive, and feel massive. My ass has grown too (but I'm not taking a picture of that :rofl:)
My boss was saying today, her bump was exactly the same as mine when she was 41 weeks and she had her little one about a week later :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->