Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

I thought I might have some phantom kicks but never did get any. TBH I've been to preoccupied to notice not having them anymore. Plus the iron tablets have done enough to upset my stomach!

No more babies yet as far as I can see

Caroline was down for induction on April 2nd but not sure if she's had the baby

The next ones due are:
nikkia08 - 01/04
Alisha1985 - 01/04
CreteBluez - 13/04
Minikat - 15/04
BabyDancer34 - 16/04
Jaybee - 17/04
Caroline - 19/04
saffy1978 - 19/04
Sadie92 - 23/04

The pics of flora and Max are sooo cute they are so tiny,I love the one of flora in her towel and max yawning they are adorable!
Im wishing I was on the list for whos next!
I have to wait right til the end of the month Im so fed up of being unable to walk its so hard being the easter holidays and such nice weather too.
I was at the midwife on wednesday and she said baby is 4/5 engaged,which I thought didnt happen in second/third babies so maybe thats a good sign?

Nikkia has had her baby- she posted in third tri (boy, I think, but I'll check back and edit if I am wrong!)

At the scan- I thought I saw 3 lines (girl) but my bump looks so boy shaped to me that I have kind of convinced myself that I saw the cord or something! I love the speculating, part of the reason I have stayed yellow! At the end of the day it will be such a beautiful moment, learning who has been inside me all this time!

Cat
xxx

Update- Nikkia did have a boy, Liam Allan. Born at 23.11 on 6th April weighing 7lbs 9oz. She has said she will post a birth story later, as Liam has been on antibiotics in hospital, but is doing well.

I'm not sure how to link posts, its somewhere in third tri, under Liam's name :)

Chele & Greenlady!

Your babies are soooooooooooooo adorabe!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I thought I saw a post from Alisha in baby club as well, I'll see if I can find it...

ok, going to check and will update the first page

Alisha had a boy, but not sure of the name or the actual date as she's not put it on any of her posts

Gorgeous photos of Flora and Max (love that yawning one!!).

I'm in the two week countdown now (hopefully) - I hope baby doesn't keep me hanging on too much longer.

Wow, mrsraggle, that seems to have come around so quickly! This whole pregnancy seems to be moving real fast for me (I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not!)

DH and I felt like we had a name that we loved for a girl. Still feel like we'll go with it, but my Grandmother told me it was 'very chav'!!! My Grandmother, for goodness sake :) Anyway, there's no such thing as 'chav' in Aus, so I'm not too worried about the reaction here. Still haven't told anyone else though....

Nessah, just realised how close our due dates are- I'm guessing you'll go first :)

Cat
xxx

congrats on getting a girls name Cat after all this time. You know what, just don't worry about what others say as to be honest with you, once the baby is here everyone will just love your little one for who they are and whatever they are called xx

Wow, look at the team yellow boy numbers rising!! I think I'd be surprised if I had a boy as for some reason I do think girl... not that I care of course. Will just be interesting to find out.

Mrsraggle - You must be soooo excited!!

Boy numbers are pretty high- I think the boys have been ahead the whole time!

I am keeping my girls name a secret for that reason Widger- I hope that when the baby is actually here, family will have the manners to keep their opinions to themselves! Until then, I don't want to hear it :)

Cat
xxx

yeah boys have always been one ahead but now the number is increasing so am guessing we have a few girls coming our way soon

My community midwife is guessing a girl for us based on the heart beat at my appointment yesterday. That's the second midwife I've met that thinks the heart rate thing is a reasonably reliable way of telling the sex!

Mrs raggle I was going to guess a girl for you but not sure why. Not long to go before we find out!!!

i always had Max's heartrate down as a boys - and I was right

Wow, mrsraggle, that seems to have come around so quickly! This whole pregnancy seems to be moving real fast for me (I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not!)

DH and I felt like we had a name that we loved for a girl. Still feel like we'll go with it, but my Grandmother told me it was 'very chav'!!! My Grandmother, for goodness sake :) Anyway, there's no such thing as 'chav' in Aus, so I'm not too worried about the reaction here. Still haven't told anyone else though....

Nessah, just realised how close our due dates are- I'm guessing you'll go first :)

Cat
xxx

Hehehe...I def. don't want to go past my due date, but we shall see what the LO does.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. My allergies got really bad Thurs/Fri and I just took some Benadryll (Doc says it's safe)...I've never had the itchy eyes/sneezing/ congestion this bad before. I'm sure being pregnant has a lot to do with it.

Ah! I love spring.... but once the pollen and grass start budding, I always suffer :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->