Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

My LOs heartrate is always around 140-145. As far as I've heard, right in the middle...
Nessah, does sound like a boy! And mrsraggle, I've always had a girl feeling for you as well!
gotta love team yellow- so much more interesting :)

Cat - Flora's was always right in the middle too, usually bang on 140 but sometimes 135 sometimes 145. I reckon maybe you've got a girl too. But hey could be either!! Even though I've already had my special moment I really excited for all of you guys!!!!!! Can't wait to find out - I think boys and girls will eventually even out.

xx

LO is definitely keeping me guessing, I think my bump looks like a boy, but there are a lot of signs that it might be a girl...

It would be nice if boys and girls evened out eventually, but the boys have got a bit of a lead at the moment!

DH has been asking me if we'll find out the sex next time. I am sure I won't. I would love a girl next time so think I'll prob wait and find out at the birth again, as it's so special. It's one of the best moments of the whole experience. Why spoil it by cheating?

Greenlady - would you wait again?

Hmm, I don't know! I always thought I would find out with the second because you maybe have more of a preference what you want, that way you don't get disappointed on the day. I would of course like a boy as well but another girl would be totally fine too, so maybe I would wait and see with the second, and you're right it is an amazing moment.

Long story short I don't know Chele!

Hope you all had a good weekend.

My little on has had heartbeat readings from 135 to 142.... who knows? Had 34 wk appointment and baby decided to head north again. I tell you what.... this baby does not stop moving. It actually made me giggle as this baby is just going to do what it wants to do :haha: and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Moved transverse I think yesterday as felt it all going on either side of my belly. Not so sure this morning but no point worrying about it as it obviously has a lot of room still and likes to change position.

My LO was very active indeed last night- until my sister tried to feel it kicking! No one else except me and DH have felt the movements, it is always shy when anyone else tries!

Widger, thats pretty much where my LOs heartrate is. Interesting to see whats in there!

Hi hope you`re all feeling ok ladies:flower:
I had a very vivid dream last night that I had a baby boy and he was 9lb 3oz so we shall see.
I think we have decided on names,Owen James or Emily Kate so just a case of waiting now I suppose,and Im getting very impatient!:wacko:

Kerrie, I love Owen! One of my favourite names, and very high on my list!

Be interesting to see if dreams are any way to tell. In my dreams, LO is a girl, but I think that is because I have lots of nieces, so used to dealing with little girls rather than boys.

Hope everyone else is well!

Cat
xxx

My midwife has changed her mind this week - Littlebug has a boyish heart rate today of 120! So who knows!

Baby is 3-2/5ths engaged so getting there. I hope I pop soon, so excited to see if I'm carrying a little miss or a cheeky mister!

Iv found this when I was looking for info on the heart rate thing.Its all old wives tales but quite fun to read through:
It's a boy if:

* You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy
* Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute
* You are carrying the extra weight out front
* Your belly looks like a basketball
* Your areolas have darkened considerably
* You are carrying low
* You are craving salty or sour foods
* You are craving protein -- meats and cheese
* Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy
* The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy
* Your hands are very dry
* Your pillow faces north when you sleep
* Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you
* Pregnancy has you looking better than ever
* Your urine is bright yellow in color
* Your nose is spreading
* You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles
* You are having headaches
* You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number

It's a girl if:

* You had morning sickness early in pregnancy
* Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute
* You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear
* Your left breast is larger than your right breast
* Your hair develops red highlights
* You are carrying high
* Your belly looks like a watermelon
* You are craving sweets
* You are craving fruit
* You crave orange juice
* You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy
* You are moodier than usual during pregnancy
* Your face breaks out more than usual
* You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread
* Your breasts have really blossomed!
* Your pillow faces south when you sleep
* Your urine is a dull yellow color
* You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side
* You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number

Iv got a mixture of both,7 *s on the boys and 9 on the girls:wacko:

ha, I've got a mixture of both as well Kerrie, slightly more for girl though!
Mrsraggle, still feeling girl for you!

And Widger and Nessah, apart from not believing that I don't want to know, nobody I know is really even talking about whether it is a boy or a girl!

Cat
xxx

Thought I'd see how it worked

* You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy - no I did
* Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute - yes
* You are carrying the extra weight out front - yes
* Your belly looks like a basketball - no
* Your areolas have darkened considerably - potential yes
* You are carrying low - no I carried super high
* You are craving salty or sour foods - no all I wanted was chocolate
* You are craving protein -- meats and cheese - no
* Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy - not that I noticed
* The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy - not that I noticed
* Your hands are very dry - no, but they are now
* Your pillow faces north when you sleep - say what?
* Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you - no
* Pregnancy has you looking better than ever - errrr no, well maybe yes actually
* Your urine is bright yellow in color - yes
* Your nose is spreading - what?
* You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles - never tried this one
* You are having headaches - I had no more than usual
* You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number - no

So not many yes's there!

Me too!

* You had morning sickness early in pregnancy - NO
* Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute - YES but it fluctuated
* You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear - NO if anything my arse got smaller :)
* Your left breast is larger than your right breast - YES but always was!
* Your hair develops red highlights - NO
* You are carrying high - YES
* Your belly looks like a watermelon - umm, dunno?
* You are craving sweets - YES
* You are craving fruit - YES
* You crave orange juice - NO
* You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy - NO I was radiant. Really!
* You are moodier than usual during pregnancy - NO
* Your face breaks out more than usual- NO
* You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread - that's just silly
* Your breasts have really blossomed! - Not changed much
* Your pillow faces south when you sleep - NO it faces west?
* Your urine is a dull yellow color - not that i notices
* You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side - never tried it either
* You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number - YES

SO yeah, I don't think it really works! The heartbeat one might have something to it though.

xx Sorry to keep gatecrashing this thread but still excited for all you guys!! xx

Kerrie24,

I'm almost 50/50, just like Cat :lol:
But, honestly all the old wives tales have never fitted me to the T!!!

I hated protein & fruits during 1st and 2nd Trimesters. Just started eating fish/chicken and fruits towards the end of 2nd Trimester.

I never craved sweets. Never had a sweet tooth. I haven't had any sweets this month-lol.

Carried low until 3rd Trimester...now, LO is so high up, I can't keep my food down, LO keeps kicking ma ribs :o

Yeah I only had 2 more girl 'signs' than boys,just thought it would be interesting to see if it applied to anyone.I started off craving citrus fruit and salt and vinegar crisps and drinking oj,but recently I just want junk chocolate etc,and I had morning sickness untill 20 weeks which I did with my daughter but not my son so I was convinced it was a girl at first but who can tell? lol only a week to wait (hopefully!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->