• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
Calling all Team Yellowers

There are so few of us I feel I need a support network.

So who's on Team Yellow?

I'm Chele, 29 and expecting April 12th. I've known practically all my life I never wanted to know the sex of the baby if I got pregnant.

My husband is constantly trying to tempt me to find out. It's so difficult looking at all the newborn clothes in blue and pink, choosing a definite name, everyone always asking will you find out. But I don't want to know. I want the lovely surprise at the end.

I always feel disappointed when people find out the sex. I am so scared of my 20 week scan in case flump opens his/her legs and bears all for us to see. No 3D scans for me - too tempting!

So times are challenging but I will persevere!

Go TEAM YELLOW!

So here's the list of fellow Team Yellowers:

Jox - 28/01 - Beautiful Baby Boy - Kasper Clark. Born Sleeping. Thinking of you Jox
Pinkclaire - 02/02 James 05/02
Caz-x - 20/02 Tahlia Mae 01/03
Krockwell - 22/02 Preston Charles 17/02
Chokkonana - 26/02 Damien 08/03
Emskins - 05/03 Wren Lucille 08/03
MarieGx - 11/03 Joshua Alan 16/03
jackie.d - 23/03 Mia Faye Antoinette 19/03
Mummy_em - 31/03 Ella 22/03
Greenlady - 31/03 Flora 01//04
nikkia08 - 01/04 Liam Allan 06/04
Alisha1985 - 01/04 boy 04/04?
Chele - 12/04 Max Joseph 28/03
CreteBluez - 13/04 Rhia Mae Jose 15/04
Minikat - 15/04 Freya 22/04
BabyDancer34 - 16/04
Jaybee - 17/04 Tobias James 22/04
Caroline - 19/04 boy
saffy1978 - 19/04 Maddison
Sadie92 - 23/04 girl
Mrsraggle - 24/04 Eloïse 08/05
kerrie24 - 30/04 Owen James 08/05
Maybebaby3 - Owen 07/05
Mummy78 - 07/05 Finley Brooklyn 19/05
AJM999 - 14/05 boy
Sparkledust09 - 18/05 Jessica Rose 22/05
Lilybean - 22/05 Hayden George 29/05
Widger - 25/05 boy
clara123 - 29/05
Janiepops - 29/05 Noah 07/06
Janny Wanny - 29/05 Jared 08/06
Moongirl - 30/05 Alexander David 09/06
BabyJayne 03/06 Madeline Diane 08/06
chrissypm - 05/06 Alexa 20/05
JuneBabyBump - 06/06
madasa 11/06 Louisa 08/06
Catfromaus - 22/06 Emma Helen 20/06
nesSAH - 20/06 Anjy 02/06
Rebbeca_B - 23/06
Mumtobeagain - 07/07 boy
Babyhopes10 - 14/07 MMC :cry:
Jetters - 04/08 boy
HollySSmith - 10/08
Purple Poirot - 08/10
Chatterbox93 - 16/10 twins!

Hi Chele,

I am also a rare team yellow!

I am 31 and this is our first baby due on March 5th.

We just had our 20 week scan at 21w 5 days and the doctor was more than happy to help us on our quest of not finding out.

While it would be nice to know what we are having I just don't feel it is 'must' know. Yes, it would be nice to buy pink/blue stuff but I have found lots of lovely unisex stuff out there and I plan to buy just enough stuff to get us by for the first few weeks and then I will go crazy!

As far as names go, if we have a boy then any girls names we have chosen will be used to number 2 and vice versa if we have a girl. It is hard but we have made our decision are sticking to it!

Good luck!

i am team yellow for the 1st time. i found out with my son and daughter, i am just 2 impatient but i am definately going 2 keep it as a surprise this time. it is exciting. my hubby would like 2 know but he's happy 2 wait til delivery day if that's what i want.

oooo

I'm team YELLOW!! :yellow: :)
We should edit the first post to show who we are and when we're due!! Like the other teams do. :) Then we can find others who are due around the same time as us!

I'm due Feb 22, 2010. The temptation for me is getting stronger and stronger the closer to come to my DD... OH is keeping me strong by saying if we find out - he's going to tell EVERYONE. Whereas I want to keep it to us if we find out... so it's definately helping to keep me on the :yellow: side! :)

oooo

I'm team YELLOW!! :yellow: :)
We should edit the first post to show who we are and when we're due!! Like the other teams do. :) Then we can find others who are due around the same time as us!

I'm due Feb 22, 2010. The temptation for me is getting stronger and stronger the closer to come to my DD... OH is keeping me strong by saying if we find out - he's going to tell EVERYONE. Whereas I want to keep it to us if we find out... so it's definately helping to keep me on the :yellow: side! :)

Excellent idea! Have amended - let's see who caves in also!

How are you ladies planning on getting ready for a :yellow: baby... when all the :yellow: baby clothing is so boring and plain?

What are your suggestions? It seems like everything :yellow: is sooo neutral and gross... it's either yellow, white, or tan. :(

i already have clothes from my son and daughter but erin was born in sept and dylan in nov so really they are the wrong season. i guess i'll stock up on neutral babygro's and then just hit the shops when baby is born!

I am just getting some essentials for the first couple of weeks and then as soon as flump is born I am sending my mum out to buy buy buy!!!!
I might get some pink and blue things nearer my due date and just take them back when I know what I am having.

I always think the neutral things seem to suit boys more. It's a real struggle finding neutral stuff. Maybe I can open up a shop for Team Yellowers!!!?

hi ya ladies im on team yellow for the first time as i have found out with my previous children but we are not planning on having any more so would like a yellow baby lol im du on the 31st of march hope u are all well xx

spent the day doing housework. wot a not fun way of spending a day off!!!!!

That's what I've got to do today... that and bake my arse off!! lol :)

Hope everyone has a fab day!

AH ladies, but tbh I wish I was at home rather than pants work

What you been baking krockwell? I luuuuurve baking

So I dared to go shopping tonight to get some more maternity clothes and went to Mamas and Papas. I was looking at prams panicking I have no idea what I am looking for. I found a nice all in one but it's £675!!! My parents are paying, but wow I have no idea what prices are like. I know that's quite expensive but it seemed to have everything

Then I was looking at clothes on the way out. They had a few neutral things, but 1/3rd of them screamed boy, the other 1/3rd girl, leaving 1/3 of the small neutral section for a proper no idea yellower like me. Eeeek. I have 3 outfits now, well baby grows really. This poor flump of mine is going to be naked a lot :)

I haven't actually got off my ass to bake yet...lol

BUT I'm going to be making some banana bread, and I'm gonna make some orange chocolate muffins. :)

Eventually...lol Gotta get some ambition first though - hope it comes soon!

Mmmmmmmm sounds delish. Except the banana of course which make me gip, but bet they are lovely

I love baking so much. And eating it of course. Are they for your family or just for fun?

for my OH to take to work for breakfast... and they're FABULOUS!!

YUMMMMMMMM :)

wow u spoil your hubby a lot. hope he spoils u 2 xxx

:hi: I am team yellow! I had a 4d scan and it was amazing, I just told her to stay away and she did, it was fantastic!

At first my OH really wanted to find out, he was bugging me about it from 8 weeks, but now I have convinced him so well he is actually more on the side of team yellow than me!

It has been really hard to fight the temptation but I feel proud of myself and cant wait until I look and see if I am pink or blue!

I am not really buying a lot in preparation, I am moving house when LO is around 3 months old so will chose what nursery I want then etc as I know I will want to do it when I move! Baby will be in my room until then anyway so I dont see the point!

I am buying minimal clothes as I know I will receive loads when I have baby and if not, I cant wait to show my new baby and pram off and get down the shops! At least that way I know I am only spending what I need to!

hi can i gate crash??:flower:
im on team :yellow: im jackie and my little bubba is due march 23rd, although i wont be going passed the 17th march :)
this is my 4th baby, i have 3 boys already, a 9 yr old, 3 yr old and my baby angel who passed away when he was 4 days old.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->