Team Yellow

I want to be team yellow, but my husband is vastly against! He says he wants to know what to name our baby. My argument of just choosing two names has been turned down because "That's too much wasted energy on one name we won't use." lol, really he's not an ass, he just really wants to know.

I want to stay team yellow this time round! My last pregnancy I made it to 27 weeks but we had a 4d private u/s and oh really wanted to know I knew deep down it was a girl from day one. With this one I hope not to give in! X

We found out with dd. I had a feeling (and so did others, they referred to baby as a girl), except for DH & mil. They said "looks like a boy" from an early u/s pic that doesn't even show anything.

DH and I talked about staying yellow this time. I love the idea of it being a surprise. But I'm already wavering on team yellow...I want the surprise but I want to know at the same time!

With my ob and the place she refers me for the longer u/s, I don't think there's a risk of being told. At my 20 week u/s I was asked if I wanted to know. And at my ob's appts after she never referred to my baby's gender without asking if I knew first- it only came up once anyway.

I'm not surprised that some places don't tell gender. My mom says that at the government hospitals here, or at least back when she had my siblings & I, they purposely don't tell what the gender is. Policy or something!

We found out with our first, but this time I'd like to stay team yellow. The main reason----I don't want people to buy me pink and frilly stuff! Not our style at all. The only problem with staying team yellow this time is we're having twins. Not sure we can come up with four sets of names!

We were team yellow with DD & it was amazing.

This time though I want to prepared for we are having girl & boy or 2 girls not really sure why just want to know.

No one else will know the gender til birth though :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->