Teen Mom Bump/Facebook/text buddies!

MommyGrim

Reaction score
Heylo, my names Treslyn, I turned 17 in May and I'm 31 weeks along with my beautiful, amazing baby girl!!:flower:

I would love to be bump buddies with any other teens!! :happydance:

Thankss :blush:

If you'd want to txt or find me on FB, my name is Verity Cusick.
I'm 15 and due in December.

I'm Helen and I'm 19 I'm due on boxing day. This is my first so I'm pretty excited

I'm Helen and I'm 19 I'm due on boxing day. This is my first so I'm pretty excited

Heylo! Little Avalon is my first also! I'm almsot done too! :happydance:

Oh wow, I'd give anything to be that far along, I'm just so excited to meet mine :). Are you nervous or excited?

Both...I'm excited because I've waited this long and I wanna meet her so badly :cloud9: but I'm nervous because of how young I am...(and going into labor and all that..:blush:)

How bout you?

Oh wow, I'd give anything to be that far along, I'm just so excited to meet mine :). Are you nervous or excited?

Both...I'm excited because I've waited this long and I wanna meet her so badly :cloud9: but I'm nervous because of how young I am...(and going into labor and all that..:blush:)

How bout you?

I'm not nervous as of yet just super excited by the way my facebook is facebook.com/pixiebit

feel free to add me

How bout you?

I'm not nervous as of yet just super excited by the way my facebook is facebook.com/pixiebit

feel free to add me

Will do! :thumbup:

hay ive just turned 18 and due 10th of sept :) out of you girls on her whos on what team x

I'm team yellow until the 11th August :) really excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->