Teen mom last night

lovetaralyn

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
My hormones have finally gotten the best of me, I cried so much during that episode last night! I'm glad this season is getting juicier! :p

Oh it was great! I almost changed my entire opinion of Farrah until I kept watching the show just to see she's still awful most of the time. lol I understand being angry but there is no reason to be a bitch to people that help you out so much.

I totally get Farrah now! That episode made me cry so hard :cry:
Her parents were being rude while she read the card, and her mom ignored her the entire time.

i think that the producers had a lot to do with her mom acting like that.. i mean shes crazy but no one would be that rude.. i dont think.

Yeah I feel the same way, plus I think she overreacted. I think Farrah gets kind of jealous when it's not all about her.

Ok, crashing lol But I watch Teen Mom too....guilty pleasure...and yes it gave me a whole new perspective on Farrah! But I did wonder what was going on when Sophia was bathing in the sink and turned the water on and Farrah walked over from like the living room! What was the baby doing unsupervised!! lol

Ok, crashing lol But I watch Teen Mom too....guilty pleasure...and yes it gave me a whole new perspective on Farrah! But I did wonder what was going on when Sophia was bathing in the sink and turned the water on and Farrah walked over from like the living room! What was the baby doing unsupervised!! lol

i was thinking the same thing! she turned on the water and she was like oo did u burn yourself or something like that! and in the episode from last week when she was moving into her apartment she left her in the hall by herself went inside and closed the door!

I understand what you guys are saying and i agree, but we didnt see what she was doing for all you know she could have walked away for a second to grab something, i know im guilty for leaving my son unattended in the tub at moments (10-12months) to grab a cloth or outfit. I think the show puts a twist on things to make it seem more dramatic then it is, but this may just me. Im not saying its okay im just saying i know i have done it.

Edit: also her mom is a complete C**t and i would never let that woman near my kid period, shes a freaking crazy woman, its like she has to make sofia see her, and that imo is what bothers farrah. Her mom acts like Sofias hers

I personally think that whole family has major issues or mtv picked them out personally to look like the crazy family and made everything way more dramatic :p

I understand what you guys are saying and i agree, but we didnt see what she was doing for all you know she could have walked away for a second to grab something, i know im guilty for leaving my son unattended in the tub at moments (10-12months) to grab a cloth or outfit. I think the show puts a twist on things to make it seem more dramatic then it is, but this may just me. Im not saying its okay im just saying i know i have done it.

Edit: also her mom is a complete C**t and i would never let that woman near my kid period, shes a freaking crazy woman, its like she has to make sofia see her, and that imo is what bothers farrah. Her mom acts like Sofias hers

ya but the tub is a little different , it is high up. the sink has two dangers drowning and falling.

Well she did take care of her like she was her own for a very long time. When farrah worked and went to school, her mom took care of sophia. Even when farrah was there, she wasn't giving farrah her full attention and care. She would sleep through her baby crying and her mother would come in the middle of the night to feed her.

Farrah's mom might be a little crazy sometimes, but if i had a teenager and i was not only taking care of her but her daughter as well...and she was ungrateful like farrah... I would probably be a little crazy too.

It doesn't matter how long you are gone for, even if it is a second, you don't leave your child in a hallway and close the door. That is just ridiculous and there is no excuse for that.

And sophia was in the sink unattended while farrah was siting down across the room. I would never ever sit down while my child was unattended in the sink. I felt so bad for baby when i saw that.

Farrah's mom may be alot of things, but unloving and uncaring and irresponsible are not one of those things. I would trust her with sophia over farrah any day.

Well she did take care of her like she was her own for a very long time. When farrah worked and went to school, her mom took care of sophia. Even when farrah was there, she wasn't giving farrah her full attention and care. She would sleep through her baby crying and her mother would come in the middle of the night to feed her.

Farrah's mom might be a little crazy sometimes, but if i had a teenager and i was not only taking care of her but her daughter as well...and she was ungrateful like farrah... I would probably be a little crazy too.

It doesn't matter how long you are gone for, even if it is a second, you don't leave your child in a hallway and close the door. That is just ridiculous and there is no excuse for that.

And sophia was in the sink unattended while farrah was siting down across the room. I would never ever sit down while my child was unattended in the sink. I felt so bad for baby when i saw that.

Farrah's mom may be alot of things, but unloving and uncaring and irresponsible are not one of those things. I would trust her with sophia over farrah any day.

Maybe she is a good grandma, but she was a terrible mother. Farrah is really trying now, and her mom just totally is interested in Sophia and doesn't give a s*** about Farrah. Did you see those pictures of Farrah's face? That isn't what a loving, caring, and responsible person does.

And Farrah's mom allegedly threw a shirt into Sophia's face. It's not the worst thing in the world, but she should have known better. I honestly think Farrah will be able to be more of a mom to Sophia now that she's out of her mother's home.

you cant watch it outside the us i will just have to wait till it comes over here

Like i said i didnt see what she was doing i was just saying in her defence i have left my son unattended to go grab a towel or what not, Farrah is definatly not the smartest person in the world, but i still think their is a thousand things that she could have done that were worse, everyone makes mistakes. I dont agree with leaving a baby in a sink im not saying that. Or in a halway, for that matter.:nope:

And my mom did alot of babysitting for me while i was in school and i didnt apriciate my mom calling my son hers and acting like she was the mom, it absoultly pissed me off. I dont really care how much you watch a child, its still not right. And i agree with Bride her mom fucking hit her like seriously i wouldnt let that woman near my child, why would i trust her near my kid when she can do that to her own kid!

Personally no one is going to agree on what is going on between Farrah and her family because we only see what the show wants to show us, we do not know the whole story.

Honestly if I was Farrah, and my mother did what hers did I wouldn't be civilized either. In fact, I am almost certain my mother would not see my child anymore. It is not ok to use violence in any situation. And I hate how Farrah's parents treated her at Sophia's birthday dinner. Farrah, who is Sophia's mother after all, felt it very important to get to read the birthday card to her daughter. That is something she wanted to do with her, and her parents couldn't stop for 2 seconds to honor her wishes? That is rude and disrespectful. You can tell that they do not see Farrah as a good parent, or even capable.

And everyone makes mistakes as parents, and sometimes things should be really obvious but they just are not.

Personally, I can't stand Amber and Gary half the time. Anyone else? Amber needs to get a grip, and I don't agree with them always arguing around Leah. That is not fair to her. As for Catelynn and Tyler, I am not sure what is going to happen there. And Maci may just be the one that is better off, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->