Teen mom last night

it's getting kind of personal now... these are real people... and this is a public forum....
xx

I still don't understand why Amber dropped out of high school like as soon as she found out she was pregnant. That's confusing to me.

I don't know. But it does look as if Amber lost weight - but good for her! Well ... as long as she is doing it in a healthy way.

I still don't understand why Amber dropped out of high school like as soon as she found out she was pregnant. That's confusing to me.

It is kind of different. She could have stayed in school, but some people just look for as many excuses as they can. I think she looks for excuses because of how she makes excuses for her GED. But, I guess I don't really know her so who knows. :shrug:

you girls got me addicted to this show.

do you know if the parents on the show are getting paid? Just curious

I do think they're getting some form of reimbursement.

One last comment, Amber & Caitlyn's eyebrows drive me absolutely CRAZY.
That has always been a pet peeve.
Too thin or weird shaped eye brows. Haha.

I always think that about caitlyns too :haha:

it's getting kind of personal now... these are real people... and this is a public forum....
xx

real people who are on a reality show about their lives, people are going to talk about them :dohh: its just silly to think people wouldn't :dohh:

I don't know. But it does look as if Amber lost weight - but good for her! Well ... as long as she is doing it in a healthy way.

lol i was also thinking this one too :haha:

The one thing that bothers me about Caitlyn is her hands. I just don't like them, lol. I suppose that makes me a bit weird, but they kind of creep me out a bit. :|

I have really messed up hands since I've broken my fingers so much! They are so ugly >.<

So I'm pretty excited for the new episode tonight! I just hope we'll be home in time, we have a breastfeeding class tonight from 7-9.

I don't have MTV, so I just watch it online. So that is an option for you if you don't get home in time. Its usually posted that night or early the next morning after it airs.

Can't wait for the show tonight....
and to see what you ladies have to say about it. ;)

I agree that Amber makes too many excuses for EVERYTHING. My mom worked and went to school until she was 9 months pregnant, I am almost 33 weeks pregnant and still working. If she wanted to be mature she would grow up and do what she has to to make it right for her daughter.

I'm excited, too! I'll probably have to watch it tomorrow though because it comes online while I'm talking to my OH :cry: :haha:

Last night's Secret Life of the American Teenager was good though!

oooh! I love that show. My daughter actually got me started watching it during the first season! now we record it and I cant wait for it!

It's really good isn't it? It can annoy me sometimes though :haha: Grace tends to annoy me.

Well after last night's episode I've come to the conclusion, Farrah AND her mother are crazy people. It's as simple as that, just crazy people.
Amber and Gary are idiots. Why you would think you should get engaged when you have a fight over the engagement is beyond me. Plus, I thought it was ridiculous she let Leah roam around the candy store as she sat there. WHAT IN THE WORLD?
The only person I really like on there right now is Maci. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->