Teen mom last night

I'm not beng judgemental, I'm being logical. We all know it can happen, but I don't know why you would stick up for Amber. She definitely has alterior motives.

I wasnt sticking up for amber. :dohh:

i just spent the last 3 days watching all of season 2 online (doesn't air here in aus tl later next month)

and omg! bawled my eyes seeing catelynn & tyler with Carly

https://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201011/100612.php

Gary has supposedly gotten with another girl! Just thought I'd share :flower:

she looks like she would only be interested cause hes on Teen mom IMO

Anyone else sick of hearing about Amber and Gary? I get it, but seriously! Lol.

Ah well. I am sure they will be back together by the next season.

*shrug* maybe he has a seriously huge you-know-what? Ive seen prettier girls with uglier guys.....

*shrug* maybe he has a seriously huge you-know-what? Ive seen prettier girls with uglier guys.....

LOL! Probably, who would want to date an overweight, lazy, jobless guy like Gary anyways. Nothing wrong with a chubby guy, but man is he lazy. Maybe its because of his willingness to do almost ANYTHING for his GF. He is WHIPPED by Amber, lol.

I think amber is lazier... he is her slave.... oh to be 20 and have a man by the cajones again lol.

Perez Hilton is reporting that Amber and Gary have split "for good", confirmed by Amber's father. I hope that's true, they clearly shouldn't be together.
Don't they break up and get back together every other day though?? :wacko:

I think amber is lazier... he is her slave.... oh to be 20 and have a man by the cajones again lol.

she is VERY lazy, why did she have to quit her part time job at a tanning salon to do her GED (which she still hasnt done). Every tanning salon I have been to seems like it would be the easiest job ever, whenever I walk into the place the girls that work there are sitting at the desk on facebook anyways, lol. She could have studied for her test between customers.

& it drives me crazy when she just sits on the couch and tells Leah to stop doing whatever she shouldn't be doing, GET UP AND TELL HER TO STOP.

So I read for Season 3 that it's still Maci, Catelynn, Amber, and Farrah and they're already in the process of filming that. And I've also read that there's a spin off for a few of the other girls from Season 2 that's like Teen Mom and I think Leah with the twins is on there. So that'll be interesting. I do hope they stay with the original girls from Teen Mom. I think they'd lose a lot of viewers and none of the other girls really just "stood out" in my opinion.

Here's the trailer for "Teen Mom 2". But don't worry, they're not done with Maci, Amber, Catelynn and Farrah, they're coming back in April. The season actually looks really good. I don't like Jenelle but that sucks her mom is trying to take custody of her son. Poor Leah and her baby, made me cry! So glad her and Cory worked things out though! Anyways, here's the link to the trailer, at least it'll give me something to do on Tuesdays, hehe.

https://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/606467/teen-mom-2-trailer.jhtml#id=1654282

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->