Teen mom last night

oh no Amber is not the "mommy" type at all and i hope shes really not pregnant.... my heart breaks for Leah and if there is another baby on the way I hope his/her father is like Gary and takes that one too...

I remember the last reunion where she said she might be pregnant. I think she is an attention seeker and a manipulator. I don't necessarily believe she actually is pregnant. I think she just says these things because she's INSANE!

I heard that Gary had confirmed it to one of the magazines... don't know which one though so it's probably just more gossip. But still, if she is pregnant again- yikes.

I will laugh. God, she's so dumb.
It seems like she's constantly having a pregnancy scare. Remember the season 1 check up with Dr. Drew? "There's a chance I might be pregnant." And then the season premiere of Teen Mom, "I think I'm pregnant." And now again? She makes a huge deal out of it, don't you think she'd learn by now? Damn.

https://www.thinkfashion.com/blogs/...1/teen-mom-amber-portwood-pregnant-again.aspx
In this article it says she's trying to get back at Gary. Wow.

Wow! Lol. I hope she isn't pregnant again, for everyone's sake. Especially Leahs. :wacko:

Has she heard of birth control pills? They are pretty effective.

Here was an article posted on perezhilton.com where she is mentioned a lot for the different things she has done.

Different venue, same nasty attitude.

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood is known of her temper, but on the show, it is mostly reserved for her on-again, off-again fiancee, Gary. However, an employee at Amber's local Walmart in Indiana has revealed that the reality star recently tried to start something in the store, over the most silly of reasons!

The source recalls:

"One day I was putting stuff on the racks and Amber came by with [2-year-old daughter] Leah…Leah started knocking socks and underwear onto the ground and Amber just looked at me and said, ‘If you have anything to say about this, you can meet me in the parking lot.’”

Whoa! Uncalled for! You know, babies can make mistakes like that and people are more than forgiving. No one is forgiving to an adult that acts like a baby.

Someone sure hasn't let motherhood mature her AT ALL!

Such a shame! What kind of role model are you for that gorgeous little one?!

I just laughed out loud because of how ridiculous she is.

amber is disgusting, I would be sooo ashamed to act that way! when leah grows up shes gonna hate her mom.

And how about the way she talks? Well it's more like wining and yelling.

Ha. She probably will.
I thought it was funny on the season finale when she was crying and talking to Gary and she's like, "Gary, I'm a good mother!"

I was like, YOU ARE?!?!

if shes a good mother, Im the worlds first pregnant man.

I got a teen people's magazine today, and it says she is pregnant.

:l

Amber shouldn't even be on tv. She's a horrible role model and she shouldn't be getting ANY publicity, positive or negative. If she's pregnant again I will cry. Why is it idiots like her get pregnant so easily when they SHOULDN'T and good people don't?

Condoms aren't that complicated for christs sake. I don't believe in "mistakes".

I didn't read this thread because I'm on season 1, episode 4 and I don't want to ruin it for myself. I just had to say that I *love* this show and 16 & Pregnant. I'll catch up so I can read along with you guys. I can't believe it took me this long to watch this!

That all said, I spend almost all of the episodes in tears. T^T

Amber shouldn't even be on tv. She's a horrible role model and she shouldn't be getting ANY publicity, positive or negative. If she's pregnant again I will cry. Why is it idiots like her get pregnant so easily when they SHOULDN'T and good people don't?

Condoms aren't that complicated for christs sake. I don't believe in "mistakes".

so what if a condom breaks? :dohh:

so what if a condom breaks? :dohh:

or if the pill fails? my LO is the result of BC failing. she isn't a mistake though, just a surprise :)

There's also microscopic holes from hot weather.

that's what got me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->