• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

Either way, I doubt that Amber is having protected sex if this is her 3rd pregnancy scare in, like, 2 years. The BC failing, condoms breaking, and condoms with holes thing could happen--- but three times? She must have the worst luck ever.

IMO, Amber would get pregnant again in order to keep being in the spotlight of teen mom and all the other tabloids.

I think she simply craves attention.

Just watched the finale. I know everyone is preoccupied with Amber-talk .. but did anyone get as emotional as me watching? Maybe it is just pregnancy hormones, but I got pretty emotional at times! :haha:

are you guys more ahead with teen mom in america then we are here??

my daughter was conceived while on BC pills AND using a condom. she really wanted to get borned I guess. lmao

Amber shouldn't even be on tv. She's a horrible role model and she shouldn't be getting ANY publicity, positive or negative. If she's pregnant again I will cry. Why is it idiots like her get pregnant so easily when they SHOULDN'T and good people don't?

Condoms aren't that complicated for christs sake. I don't believe in "mistakes".

so what if a condom breaks? :dohh:

3 times?! Come on now, I know no one wants to hear it but mistakes aren't that common. Yes, they happen, but they're not an excuse. Amber is not stupid, She could have prevented it if she wanted to.

My contraception failed. Unexpected pregnancies do happen. But I agree 3 times can't be contraception x

^^^

:dust: :dust: :dust:

and I agree with mistakes happen! your talking on a board of lots "surprise" babies, if you have sex you could get pregnant, what are the chances it happens 3 times? thats odd but amder is odd but once or twice it CAN happen!!
Don't be so judge mental just because it hasn't happened to you:growlmad:

I'm not beng judgemental, I'm being logical. We all know it can happen, but I don't know why you would stick up for Amber. She definitely has alterior motives.

To be honest I think its fair to say contraception failing is very common BUT I don't buy the fact she has had three scares and been careful everytime. Because mine failed I have been so cautious, implant and condom more often than not. You learn from your mistakes and double up iynwim xx

She admitted to not using condoms when she is worried she is pregnant, I just think she does it for attention though.

keep not using condoms and pregnancy isnt what amber is gonna be worrying about....

We all no bc can fail and so can condoms, etc. But I think she is just irresponsible and uses nothing. So in that case I will not feel sorry for her.

Im soooo freakin excited! My induction date is the 9th, a tuesday... I said even if im pushing this baby out when it comes on, everyone better shut up so i dont miss it!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->