• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

i dont think that farrah had that much bc when she was talking to the bank they said it was overdrawn 2600 so she would have had 400 in the bank.. idk how she wired 3000..

What happened is she had $400 in her account, then she deposited that guy's $8000 check, and wired the $3000. The check was returned, so the bank had to take the $8000 back...since she already spent the $3000, it put her overdrawn $2600 (the $3000 she wired minus her original $400).
You would think the bank would hold a check that big until it cleared...but I guess not all banks do that.

Craigslist is the shadiest website out there, im pretty sure everyone knows that

Ok so I just watched the new episode of Teen Mom and Farrah is an idiot. OBVIOUSLY that was a scam. "I'm gunna give you a check and you send me 3000 back so I can ship you my car." Yea right. You don't do that stuff on craigslist. AND why would you even think about wiring the money until you KNEW that the check was good?? Oh and she left sophia on the 2 1/2 ft tall bed to fall again!! Does she ever WATCH her kid? ugh.

I think that Gary looked adorable in his bunny costume and is an amazing dad. Like, wow. I know that my OH said he would do that for our baby but he def wouldn't do it on national television. I also think that Amber was really disrespectful, rude, and trashy by starting drama at a nice family dinner. She couldn't have just been like "I understand you don't like my family but will you please not speak about them like that around me." and that could've been the end. I think if Gary knows what is good for his health and his sanity he will not marry Amber and he will take Leah.

I love Kyle. Kyle tries so hard, and you can tell that he's scared but he really wants to make Maci happy which makes him such a great guy. I hope he stays around. But Maci shouldn't have expected Bently to immediately warm up to him. Either way, they are a great pair IMO.

I'm glad Catelynn and Tyler are working stuff out. He pissed me off because he reminded me so much of my OH when we were having problems and the fact that he wouldn't even hug her and the whole "your presence disgusts me" comment. UGH!!! that made me so angry! She was being honest with him! If she hides stuff he gets pissed, if shes honest he STILL gets pissed! He needed to figure out what he wanted and I'm glad he finally did.

Overall I thought it was a relatively good episode.

I'm watching i right now! Farrah wants a new car? OMG!

I know! Its like good heavens woman! You have more than some do already, just give it up.

The only reason I can sympathize with Farrah getting a new car is that she lives in the same town as me (Council Bluffs, IA is basically an extension of the Omaha, NE downtown)
Well the winters here are really harsh, we had about 8 feet of snow fall during Christmas last year.
In this town we do not have reliable subways or bussing systems. It also looks like she is always commuting to Omaha anyways. I believe she goes to school and works in Omaha.
I wouldn't feel safe driving around in an unreliable car in our town with a baby in the back.
Thats my reasoning, not sure if it was hers. Or if the new car she wants to get is reliable and 4 wheel drive etc...
Just my two cents...

I'm watching i right now! Farrah wants a new car? OMG!

I know! Its like good heavens woman! You have more than some do already, just give it up.

The only reason I can sympathize with Farrah getting a new car is that she lives in the same town as me (Council Bluffs, IA is basically an extension of the Omaha, NE downtown)
Well the winters here are really harsh, we had about 8 feet of snow fall during Christmas last year.
In this town we do not have reliable subways or bussing systems. It also looks like she is always commuting to Omaha anyways. I believe she goes to school and works in Omaha.
I wouldn't feel safe driving around in an unreliable car in our town with a baby in the back.
Thats my reasoning, not sure if it was hers. Or if the new car she wants to get is reliable and 4 wheel drive etc...
Just my two cents...

I live in the midwest so I know about harsh winters and her car looks nicer than mine. She said she "needs" a sunroof and automatic locks. I could see if she said her car was having mechanical problems that she needed a new one, but a sunroof and automatic locks are not a necessity, lol.

Ok so I just watched the new episode of
I think that Gary looked adorable in his bunny costume and is an amazing dad. Like, wow. I know that my OH said he would do that for our baby but he def wouldn't do it on national television. I also think that Amber was really disrespectful, rude, and trashy by starting drama at a nice family dinner. She couldn't have just been like "I understand you don't like my family but will you please not speak about them like that around me." and that could've been the end. I think if Gary knows what is good for his health and his sanity he will not marry Amber and he will take Leah.

I think that it was blown out if proportion. If that was me, I wouldn't have left the house and rudely let my future mom-in-law to clean up after me, after all, she didn't say anything rude. But Gary's brother WAS being very rude, in my opinion. It's natural for everyone to defend their loved ones, and Amber is especially sensitive when it comes to her father (who I believe is dying of cirrhosis of the liver, she said it on the finale special on Season 1), so I don't blame her for getting mad. Was it really necessary for Gary's brother (or whoever he was) to say those comments, especially when Amber was right there? Gary didn't even defend her. Obviously Amber's family and Gary's family have some animosity towards each other. But if I was her, and I got to the point where I had to leave, I would have taken my daughter with me - and the car keys! I understand why Amber gets frustrated with Gary. First of all, he doesn't pay any bills, or even have a job for that matter. But I do agree Amber can be a little dramatic. Especially with the episode where he proposed to her in Florida. She was even criticizing his proposal! :dohh:

I'm glad Catelynn and Tyler are working stuff out. He pissed me off because he reminded me so much of my OH when we were having problems and the fact that he wouldn't even hug her and the whole "your presence disgusts me" comment. UGH!!! that made me so angry! She was being honest with him! If she hides stuff he gets pissed, if shes honest he STILL gets pissed! He needed to figure out what he wanted and I'm glad he finally did.

Overall I thought it was a relatively good episode.

Catelynn and Tyler are very good together, but because they are so young, they will have a lot of obstacles to face in their relationship. Personally, I empathize with Tyler. Catelynn, although it was 3 years ago, CHEATED on Tyler. I mean, she slept with her boyfriend while her and Tyler were keeping in touch in a long distance relationship. So I can understand why Tyler holds a lot of anger and is really upset with Catelynn. It also seems that all Tyler has is Catelynn to connect with in his life (and vice versa), so that's probably why he was so hurt.

I love Teen Mom and I hate that it won't be on this upcoming Tuesday. I can't wait two weeks!!! :growlmad:

I love Teen Mom and I hate that it won't be on this upcoming Tuesday. I can't wait two weeks!!! :growlmad:

Me too! Bleh, its one thing I have to look forward too, lol. All my other shows are off the air right now or I can't watch them because they aren't posted on the internet and I don't have the cable channel!!

I'm sorry, but if you make a mistake as dumb as sending someone you have never met off craigslist 3000 BEFORE you even check if the the check has cleared and then you yell at your 1 year old baby for making noise while you are on the phone and then leave her on a bed feet off of the floor and leave the room knowing she could fall off....

you are just too irresponsible to handle a child.... when is someone going to rescue that baby from farrah?

I'm sorry, but if you make a mistake as dumb as sending someone you have never met off craigslist 3000 BEFORE you even check if the the check has cleared and then you yell at your 1 year old baby for making noise while you are on the phone and then leave her on a bed feet off of the floor and leave the room knowing she could fall off....

you are just too irresponsible to handle a child.... when is someone going to rescue that baby from farrah?

Yes, yes. Agreed. I have been in situations where my frustration over something else has made me a bit irritable towards my son - but I definitely wouldn't leave him on the bed to crack his head open. Sometimes it is frustrating when your child is yelling at the top of their lungs while you are trying to have an important conversation over the phone. But, they don't know any better, so you try to remember that. Even in stressful situations.

Yes, yes. Agreed. I have been in situations where my frustration over something else has made me a bit irritable towards my son - but I definitely wouldn't leave him on the bed to crack his head open. Sometimes it is frustrating when your child is yelling at the top of their lungs while you are trying to have an important conversation over the phone. But, they don't know any better, so you try to remember that. Even in stressful situations.

I can understand being frustrated, but yes, she should have put her in a crib or play pen (or even on the floor would have been better than an edge of the bed). I would never leave a room with my child in an unsafe place (bed, bathtub, sink, etc.), not even for a second. Because it only take a second for something like a fall or injury to happen.

I had to look up the thread, since no one updated about last nights episode! Am I the only one who has watched it? ...

I missed it last night, but I caught some show called "Baby High"

did anyone else see that show too? It's about a highschool for young mothers, they have a daycare inside the school, and the moms ride on the school bus with their children

Nope I saw it.

My overall impressions...

Maci and Kyle seem to be getting along great. I just hope it lasts and he can handle "daddyhood" It would be so disappointing for her to move all the way out there and realize that they don't really love each other anymore and that he would rather be young than mature for her. I think it will be interesting to see how Maci's parents react to her move to Nashville.

Farrah, she was kind of uneventful this episode. I'm glad she is getting more hours and trying to support herself. I don't know why she would even try speed dating in the first place! Haha! I think when the time is right, her prince charming will come into her life. I sure hope it does for her sake! I saw on the next episode that her and her mother go to counseling together. I hope they are somehow able to fix their dysfunctional relationship.

Amber, she needs to stop putting off her GED and just get the damn thing already. It's been almost 2 years since she dropped out of high school and STILL no GED. There was no reason for her to drop out of high school so early in her pregnancy, but I have no frickin clue what goes on in her mind half the time. She needs to get a tutor in order to pass her GED, but she should have been trying non-stop since she dropped out of high school to get it. It seems like she doesn't really care that much. She is the only girl who STILL doesn't have her high school diploma. I'm sure she still won't have her GED at the reunion. Oh, and she wants to take "vitamins or pills" to make her smart...hun thats called adderall and I wouldn't be surprised if she got her hands on those either.

Caitlynn, so glad things between her and Tyler. But, Butch is going to rehab for cocaine?!?! WTF. Her mom was definitely overreacting and out of line with Caitlynn but it was nice to see Caitlynn step up and be and adult and show that she IS better than her mom and better than the life she has there. I completely agree, her daughter Carly is in a much better place...a place where there is no screaming and fighting, constant smoking and drug use, and family members heading to jail and rehab every other month. I hope she is able to attend a good college so her and Tyler can make a better life for themselves.

Love this show! Just read there will be another season of 16 & Pregnant and another season of Teen Mom.
Personally, I like Teen Mom and the FIRST season of 16 and pregnant. For some reason the last season of 16 pregnant seemed acted out. I just love the girls from the original and I don't really care much about the others.

I missed it last night, but I caught some show called "Baby High"

did anyone else see that show too? It's about a highschool for young mothers, they have a daycare inside the school, and the moms ride on the school bus with their children

Baby high is a high school in the same city that my husband and I went to college (Louisville, KY). I just thought that was interesting. Personally, I think that show is kind of boring compared to Teen Mom

Amber is really starting to annoy me. I can't stand how as soon as Gary says something she doesn't like, she immediately starts yelling at him. I can't stand the yelling!!! Leah's first word must have been the F bomb.
Perhaps he shouldn't have said what he said about wanting to marry a woman "on her game" or whatever, but I really don't think he was implying she's stupid. And I don't understand why she has to quit her job to get her GED. I mean yeah, it'll be a lot of studying, but how many women do full time school, work and motherhood? Look at Maci!
I really hope things work out with Maci and Kyle. She's such a good person and a good mom, and he seems like a good guy.
I thought Farrah's speed dating was pretty funny. I also admire her for pulling herself together and working hard to get through the month after being scammed out of so much money.
I felt bad for Catelynn, her mom was way out of line. It really seems like she's resentful that they gave Carly up for adoption. That family seems messed up though, and Catelynn and Tyler CLEARLY made the right decision! Glad to see that Catelynn was the bigger person and cleaned up and did the dishes for her mom.

Amber: Oh, Amber, you again. I always start with her. First, I agree that Gary should get a job to help pay for bills but he also takes care of Leah and that saves them money on daycare and whatnot. Amber really didn't need to quit her job to get her GED. She works at a freaking tanning salon! She can study there when no one is in or when shes home and NOT taking care of Leah because she NEVER takes care of Leah. (did y'all see the episode where she was begging Leah not to pee on her?? Your kid is gunna pee on you. it happens, its called motherhood) Gary was out of line with the "on top of her game" deal but w.e. I see where he is coming from. She really had no reason to stop tryihng to get her GED in the first place. It wasn't like she had soooo much going on in 2 years that she couldn't even study. GRRRR, she doesn't try thats why she pisses me off.

Farrah: I agree, uneventful, but I do (finally) give her props for trying to put her big girl panties on and taking care of her priorities.

Maci: DON'T MOVE!!!!! If she moves out there and they don't work out what is she gunna do?? Just up root again and move back. And why in the hell didn't she think that she was just going to be able to move away without going through the courts since her and loser-butt have joint custody?? Not the sharpest tool in the shed this week Maci. I also think that Bentley calling Kyle da-da scared him and he might not stick around much longer. =(

Catelynn: I think her mom is on drugs too and that butch was her source. That would explain the insanity every time butch is gone. Catelynns mom reminds me of my mom only my mom wouldn't have ended it at Thank you for doing what I asked she wouldn't have stopped until I left. *sigh* poor catelynn. I do think that she and tyler made a good decision when they gave Carly up for adoption.

Nope I saw it.

My overall impressions...

Maci and Kyle seem to be getting along great. I just hope it lasts and he can handle "daddyhood" It would be so disappointing for her to move all the way out there and realize that they don't really love each other anymore and that he would rather be young than mature for her. I think it will be interesting to see how Maci's parents react to her move to Nashville.

Farrah, she was kind of uneventful this episode. I'm glad she is getting more hours and trying to support herself. I don't know why she would even try speed dating in the first place! Haha! I think when the time is right, her prince charming will come into her life. I sure hope it does for her sake! I saw on the next episode that her and her mother go to counseling together. I hope they are somehow able to fix their dysfunctional relationship.

Amber, she needs to stop putting off her GED and just get the damn thing already. It's been almost 2 years since she dropped out of high school and STILL no GED. There was no reason for her to drop out of high school so early in her pregnancy, but I have no frickin clue what goes on in her mind half the time. She needs to get a tutor in order to pass her GED, but she should have been trying non-stop since she dropped out of high school to get it. It seems like she doesn't really care that much. She is the only girl who STILL doesn't have her high school diploma. I'm sure she still won't have her GED at the reunion. Oh, and she wants to take "vitamins or pills" to make her smart...hun thats called adderall and I wouldn't be surprised if she got her hands on those either.

Caitlynn, so glad things between her and Tyler. But, Butch is going to rehab for cocaine?!?! WTF. Her mom was definitely overreacting and out of line with Caitlynn but it was nice to see Caitlynn step up and be and adult and show that she IS better than her mom and better than the life she has there. I completely agree, her daughter Carly is in a much better place...a place where there is no screaming and fighting, constant smoking and drug use, and family members heading to jail and rehab every other month. I hope she is able to attend a good college so her and Tyler can make a better life for themselves.

Love this show! Just read there will be another season of 16 & Pregnant and another season of Teen Mom.
Personally, I like Teen Mom and the FIRST season of 16 and pregnant. For some reason the last season of 16 pregnant seemed acted out. I just love the girls from the original and I don't really care much about the others.

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS!!!!!! It is all soooo true! I hope that Kyle and Maci work out, they are so cute and good together.

Oh and just wondering...did it tell you when the new seasons of 16 and pregnant and teen mom would be starting?

Last episode was pretty boring i think. Not worth the 2 week wait :/

I think everyone above said everything i could think of as far as a commentary. I just hope next episode is better..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->