Teen mom last night

It made me smile so hard to see gary dress up in that horrible costume for his daughter. Serious awww moment

none! and Im sorry I spoiled it for you!

dont keep reading if you dont want it spoiled!!

can you believe she once again walked away and she fell off the bed! Im starting to see a habit of her walking away and not watching sophia closely..

I couldn't believe she left her on the bed AFTER she almost fell the first time.

SPOILER for 2nite's epi:
Farrah, Farrah, Farrah how dim-witted can one perosn be? The whole selling car thing, why would you send someone YOUR money anyways?? And no diapers? Or a jacket??? Then you leave your daughter on the bed?? Gees....
Gary and Amber's house was such a mess. I wouldn't even want my kid around that...How hard is it to clean up!!! Gary stays home does he not??

Keep on checking the MTV website but its still not up...im very impatient!! lol

I knew right when Farrah walked away that that baby was gonna fall off the bed.
And man, did it make a loud thump!

Oh man, Farrah just keeps getting... Dumber. I knew Sophia would fall off the bed! It seems she leaves Sophia alone... A lot. No diapers or jacket? Niiice. I do feel bad for Farrah for getting scammed but c'mon. It's common knowledge. You don't make any deals on Craigslist without meeting face to face. Especially over something like, I don't know, A CAR. As soon as Farrah was like, "Oh and he sent me an extra $3000 so I could ship it to him!" I was like, FAKE FAKE FAKE.

I'm glad Bentley likes Kyle though! He kind of looks like Bentley in some ways! I just hope he knows what he's in for!

I am really glad that Tyler FINALLY dropped everything. When he wouldn't even hug Catelynn I was like, OMG. Really? I know he's hurt but at least show her you love her?

And Amber and Gary... Ah... Another full episode of screaming. I'm telling you, the first word out of poor Leah's mouth is going to be the f bomb. Ayi yi yi.

farrah is the ugliest crier :haha:

I can't believe she says having a hard time buying for bills and daycare and such but she can buy a new car!?!
shit, if I needed money that bad I wouldn't be buying a car and selling my old one, I would be selling the old one for child care and bills and taking the damn bus!

Oh man, Farrah just keeps getting... Dumber. I knew Sophia would fall off the bed! It seems she leaves Sophia alone... A lot. No diapers or jacket? Niiice. I do feel bad for Farrah for getting scammed but c'mon. It's common knowledge. You don't make any deals on Craigslist without meeting face to face. Especially over something like, I don't know, A CAR. As soon as Farrah was like, "Oh and he sent me an extra $3000 so I could ship it to him!" I was like, FAKE FAKE FAKE.

I'm glad Bentley likes Kyle though! He kind of looks like Bentley in some ways! I just hope he knows what he's in for!

I am really glad that Tyler FINALLY dropped everything. When he wouldn't even hug Catelynn I was like, OMG. Really? I know he's hurt but at least show her you love her?

And Amber and Gary... Ah... Another full episode of screaming. I'm telling you, the first word out of poor Leah's mouth is going to be the f bomb. Ayi yi yi.

My thoughts EXACTLY. I couldn't have said any of that better. I think I'm just about the only person here who are absolutely sick of Tyler and Catelynn though. When I watch them it's like two 40 year olds bickering, not two teenagers. But it's nice to see they've worked it out. Amber and Gary on the other hand make me want to pull my hair out. That relationship is toxic. I understand they want to stay together for their LO, but they're doing more harm than good with all the screaming and fighting in front of her. Sigh :dohh:

I feel bad for Farrah because she got scammed. $3,000 is a lot of money to just suddenly be out of, I couldn't imagine trying to catch up after losing that much! Of course, I would love to have $3,000 in the first place. Lol. I literally live paycheck to paycheck. She should have been more aware though, but we all have to learn somehow. But who leaves their child unattended on the bed? I understand you are in a frazzled moment, but her crib was right there. You could have put her in it really fast! I know that I can leave my son on any elevated surface for even 2 seconds - because that is all it takes! Eh, that made me upset. But once again, we all learn from our mistakes!

When the episode first started, I was really getting tired of Tyler and Catelynn - well, rather, Catelynn lying and the way Tyler was acting. I can't blame him too much - but ugh, just annoying. But now I feel better about all that, glad they are making up. So glad he did not read the phone records! A great step forward!

Amber and Gary - wow. I really get sick of it, but I understand where Amber was coming from. She has every right to defend her family. But I just hate how she goes about it, of course that is not to say if my OH acted like Gary about the whole situation I may have reacted in a similar way. But honestly, you need to let it go in the moment because anger is just going to overtake you. Step away and talk to his family about things when you are more calm.

I am glad Bentley and Kyle got along pretty well. Bentley was so cute at first! :D I am not sure about having Kyle carry Bentley and change his diaper on the first day of meeting him, but its probably best that he realize that comes with it too (at times). You can tell Maci really likes Kyle - aw, new love is so cute! :) Lol

farrah is the ugliest crier :haha:

I can't believe she says having a hard time buying for bills and daycare and such but she can buy a new car!?!
shit, if I needed money that bad I wouldn't be buying a car and selling my old one, I would be selling the old one for child care and bills and taking the damn bus!

I know! I was going to post that on here, but thought maybe I sounded a bit insensitive so I never did! Haha. But I can't stand it when she cries! I brace myself for it, haha.

HAHAHAHA omg Gary in the Easter bunny costume :haha::haha::haha:

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me crashing here...I'm not a teen, but I follow this thread because I LOVE the show!
I feel bad for Farrah because naive, trusting people fall victims to scams all the time, and it's a very harsh way to learn you can't be so trusting...but I'm confused! So the guy buys her car for $5000, but sends her an extra $3000 so she can ship it...but she had to wire him the $3000?? Why would he send it to her if she was just supposed to send it back? I was sooo confused...maybe I missed something? Was she wiring it to someone else? And she didn't think it was odd that he bought her car for the full asking price, and didn't even need to look at it, test drive it, have it inspected, anything? I mean, maybe he did and they just didn't show it...
I feel like Amber had every right to defend her family; I would have done the same. But I think she took it out way too much on Gary. I don't like Gary a whole lot, but it seems like he can do NOTHING right. I can't stand it when she yells at him, especially in front of the poor baby! They fight and she immediately starts yelling. It grates on my nerves.
I love Maci, she's such a good Mom. Bentley is so cute!
I'm so glad Tyler finally gave it up. I understand him being angry, but it was obvious Catelynn was very remorseful...it kind of made me sad for her that he kept emotionally beating her up about it and making her feel like crap.

welcome, Im no where near teen years lol and I love this show :)

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me crashing here...I'm not a teen, but I follow this thread because I LOVE the show!
I feel bad for Farrah because naive, trusting people fall victims to scams all the time, and it's a very harsh way to learn you can't be so trusting...but I'm confused! So the guy buys her car for $5000, but sends her an extra $3000 so she can ship it...but she had to wire him the $3000?? Why would he send it to her if she was just supposed to send it back? I was sooo confused...maybe I missed something? Was she wiring it to someone else? And she didn't think it was odd that he bought her car for the full asking price, and didn't even need to look at it, test drive it, have it inspected, anything? I mean, maybe he did and they just didn't show it...

Actually people will send a check with a letter inside explainning what to do with some sob story that their comp is broken or whatever and ask to wire 3k to a place they prob make up. go collect it and then their screwed.

My OH sold his truck on Craigslist and he received, I kid you not, like 4 letters from different people, with different sob stories, with a check inside for more than the amount of the truck. He was smart enough to rip them up and be done with it.

My OH also thought it was odd she had 3k in the bank but was talking about her financial troubles, rent, school etc. Maybe it was just A MTV motive for watchers...idk...

I screamed when Sophia fell off the bed. Farrah really needs to get her priorities straightened out. She is lucky that she was getting child care for free from the government. I think Farrah could really benefit from having a parental role model and support in her life.

I was ready to ball my eyes out when Caitlynn and Tyler saw the pictures of Carly! I was amazed they managed to keep it in.

I'm watching i right now! Farrah wants a new car? OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->