~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

I was told that girls are usually full potty trained by 34 months and that boys are usually by 39 months on average. Jovanni still isnt potty trained but we are getting there :haha: he is speech delayed so I dont expect for him to understand alot.

Exactly, when they are ready, they are ready. My mom said it took me until I was 3 to be fully potty trained (although to be fair i had a weird situation and i'm not sure who was taking care of me at that point in time so that could have effected it).

I'm thinking about trying out bumgeniuses with 3 inserts over night. Oliver really isn't a heavy wetter anymore.

:shock: How many do you normally use?

Em uses 2, but it's more of a "just in case" thing.

I use 2 in bumgenius. I only used 1 for ages but it isn't as absorbant now, so I started using a small microfiber insert as well. I think he would do fine with just the two inserts but I would feel awful if he woke up soaking. My eBay cheapies I use 2, but they are cheap fleece inserts.

Ramsay started using the toilet by himself when he was just after three. We never forced or potty trained him at all. We let him have the option and one day he took it.

Ava is doing pretty well with the potty training. She grabs between the legs when weeing and wants me to change her, which is such a good sign. She gets frustrated when she sits on the potty and nothing comes out though lol.

Olivers teething necklace can fit in his mouth?

Arianna's does too, I just watch her at all times and tell her to not do that. It can BARELY fit over her chin though, I just take it off when she's asleep and watch her when she does have it on. He'll eventually understand that it isn't for chewing if you tell him enough.

It's just considered a choking hazard if they can put them in their mouth. Personally I would try and tie it a little so it's shorter.

It's just considered a choking hazard if they can put them in their mouth. Personally I would try and tie it a little so it's shorter.

I'm being really stupid here, but how can I make it shorter? Lol.

:( Maybe invest in a new smaller one and save that one for when he's older?
Just measure the necklace and make sure the next one is an inch or so smaller.

i have no idea how to tie off an amber necklace and get it to stay.

Cloth bumming isn't going well! They keep leaking!! I took Sarahs advise and washed them about 6 times each before starting so they were more absorbent.

I use cheapy ones of eBay because I can't afford a big set yet, and bamboo inserts.

And co-sleeping might be ending soon too :cry: Lyla just doesn't want to anymore :(

Ella, how many inserts do you use in your nappies? Are they leaking out the sides?

Brandi, I think I might have to invest in another :| I spent £13 on a dark one which I lost. Then bought a lighter one for about £7.50 (the one I have now which is too long).. Ugh.

:/ I know, ours was $25 and it broke -_- I haven't gotten another one.

432027_159507577503821_100003337403019_223687_306364249_n.jpg

^Em was climbing up the stairs today and her cloth bum was pokin out above her shorts hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->