~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

Gradually switching to cloth.
Ordered 5 ebay cheepies today to add to my little stash :)
And wore Izzy for the first time yesterday and loved it. Will have to make it a regular thing :D

Put Alfie in a cloth nappy for bed tonight! Hoping it will help him go dry overnight!

I can say at 17 months I'm still co-sleeping with Gracelynn Elizabeth.
I have tried getting her in her own bed and it would start to work but she would wake up anywhere from 2-5 times a night. then she would get sick or was in the hospital and be back in my bed with me. I tried the crib next to my bed facing me and not facing me but she just always ends up in my bed. I don't have a problem co-sleeping with Gracelynn. Actually I love it and so does she. She feels a lot safer with me i guess lol. People don't think I should still be co-sleeping this late still but when she decides she wants to be in her own bed then she can.

I'm not a teen anymore, but I hang out here sometimes. :haha: I tandem breastfeed, tandem co-sleep, and baby-wear. :D We're going to switch to cloth when we have our own washer and dryer.

Was hoping my toddlerhawk would make an early appearance but that UPS guy hates me so I'm probably his last freakin stop for the day :(

I wanted to wear her around the thrift shops today, and then to the park, I don't wanna sit at the house all day.

My mum stole my Boba :brat: It got delivered there by mistake and have ages to wait before I'm allowed it back now. Very annoyed.

Why do you have to wait for ages emy? Does your mum live far away? x

Cumbria and we don't see much of each other but hopefully I'll be able to pick it up soon :)

Can she not send it?

Hollie can go bo bed in a tots bots with one microfiber insert, if she hasn't had any water in the hour leading to bed time. Though the other night OH putvher to be in an ebay cheapy, with ne micro fiber and one bamboo and when I went in 6 hours
Later she was soked :( then, after telling him to use the tots bot or desposable for bed, the next night, he put her to bed in another ebay cheapy :dohh:
Didnt leak though, he told me she had cloth on , so I had a look to see what one she has on and made him go get her and we did a midnight sleeping nappy change haha.

Isla slept for 3 hours in the mei tai yesterday...it was fantastic. She looked so cosy :cloud9:

I really want to do cloth over night, but he is such a light sleeper as it is, and I would hate it to make him worse if the nappy leaked :\

went out in the carrier for the first time yesterday =]

he was too small for it before but he fits okay now. i was scared about taking it off in the mall to breastfeed and not being able to put it back on without help but i managed to do it!! =]

We got a carrier today from the local op shop. It's worth $60 but we got it for $2 :D It's a Snugli Carrier :)

Daphne try sunning them. Works every time for my BGs that get horribly stained lol. And no oxyclean.

OOOOH and my mei tai came yesterday <333333333
Will post a picture later.

What nappies dod you guys use with your new born?

Im thinking tots bots and bumgenius?

Emmy I was planning on using bumgenius for LO when they are born, but BG XS are not very good quality i heard. So i'm sticking to fitteds and covers I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->