~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

For a newborn with exploding poos, maybe 20. I have 13 and manage just fine with spares left over when I forget to wash. Start out with ten and see how you go :)

Oh maybe 20 as you have two! Try https://www.littlelambnappies.com/nappies/osfa-pack-of-20

I have over 20, and it is more than enough for Oli. But if you get birth to potty they could both use them! They're very addictive :)

ah thank you :) will be saving up a bit of the moneys so i can have a look at trying some. i think it seems more affordable long term, and I'm going through so many bin bags too with the amount of nappies i throw away haha, so it seems i would be saving money everywhere.
also i want to limit the amount of nappy sacks as i have heard about some unfortunate nappy sack related accidents.

Hmmmm would you rather buy a woven wrap or more cloth diapers?
:shrug:

I atm would rather a wrap. I have stopped buying fluff to get a boba.

Definitely a wrap. I'm soooo over buying nappies lol.

I have settled on a boba for babygirl and a ergo for Hollie.

I still enjoy browsing nappies, but I have Enough nappys atm.

I have enough and a couple more. I dread Isla growing out of her sized ones, I'm glad to be rid of the nappy addiction, I don't want to start again!

I dont get as excited as i did when I got my first fluffy post. I do enjoy looking though, and making up nappys on WN haha.

I haven't been on in a while but I found this and thought it would be great to share with you guys. I'm waiting on paypal to order mine but I looked into it a bit and people are saying its legit.

Free Nursing covers & Baby carriers just pay S&H.
Oh and with the sevenslings. you can get the gift set for 5$ + S&H using the code!
https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/159030-free-baby-sling-canada/

I don't wear oliver. I think my back would snap.

do you have back problems?

Not bad back problems, but I constantly have a sore back. Lately it has been worse from constantly bending down to pick up Oliver's mess/carrying the wee fatty about.. Yesterday I was pushing the pram up a hill and OMG, it felt like my whole back was seizing up and going to break. Lol.

Emmylou could you add me to the baby wearing bit pretty please? :flower:

Those who baby wear, do you do it indoors and if so for how long per day?

Emmylou could you add me to the baby wearing bit pretty please? :flower:

Those who baby wear, do you do it indoors and if so for how long per day?

we do it indoors all the time. it varies, usually only 30 mins at a time to keep her occupied while im cleaning or cooking.

Thanks :) It's never something I've gotten in to but going to have to start. Not used to putting him into the carrier by myself yet, especially back carry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->