~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

got my ERF seat today :D

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295454_10151412637375203_714230202_23148148_789105677_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292560_10151412639465203_714230202_23148154_198920459_n.jpg
happy Joel! and not that bad for £195 (Britax two way), cheapest i've found anyway

We have the britax two way elite, I love its so does Hollie, the tethers get me though! My dad bought mine in norway, so was only £ 150s. Then we had to get it on the plain back :dohh:
I really want a baby hawk mei tai but oh said no:cry: I'm gonna wait till my tax return comes in and take some money out of that to get one:haha:

Does anyone know if it would be worth getting the toddler hawk though? The baby hawk goes up to 40 pounds so I was thinking it would be nice to get that so I can use it with my next LO in the future:shrug:

I would go with baby hawk :)

I really want a baby hawk mei tai but oh said no:cry: I'm gonna wait till my tax return comes in and take some money out of that to get one:haha:

Does anyone know if it would be worth getting the toddler hawk though? The baby hawk goes up to 40 pounds so I was thinking it would be nice to get that so I can use it with my next LO in the future:shrug:

I had this same dilemma. I got the toddlerhawk. And I'm glad I did because my friend has the babyhawk and it is way too small for Em who is 31 inches tall and 25lbs (babyhawk didn't reach knee to knee). I'm just getting a different wrap for when number 2 is a small baby, and then switch to the toddlerhawk when they get bigger :thumbup:

Just bought a wee notions nappy, only took about 6 months to figure out the website :haha:

Really wanted to take Rory on a walk but can't get the carrier on properly by myself with him in it :cry: Tried for ages to get him on front carry but I can't reach/am not strong enough to tighten the straps once he's in, and if I tighten them beforehand I can't reach to fasten it up. Trying to get him in to the back carry position was just a joke and I ended up dropping him on the bed. Stupid carrier. I'm irrationally upset about this :(

Thanks hun. Just having one of those days. Rory won't play with me either, he's being mean :(

:hugs:
Oh no, I can't help because I don't have that type of carrier :(
But I will say, it took me a good couple of weeks to get confident with mine. I still always put it on in front of the mirror :lol:

Finally managed front carry though lost a handful of hair in the process. Honestly don't know how people ever manage back carry. Glad I don't have a wrap, would be so lost!

I toss Em on my back from the side. She is really strong and a lot older than Rory though so she climbs her way up lol. Practice makes perfect though!!

okay So seriously what is the best clothe nappy? We are just using the ones you fold yourself but they are starting to be a paio because lo moves So much when we change him.

There isn't really a best nappy because different nappies work on different babies :/
Tots Bots Easyfits work best with us though x

I totally wentoff my tots bots today :( hollie had one on the other day and it gave her a rash and again today :( yet it doent happen with the ebay cheapies!?

No they get washed just like the others, with the others....

The bit that goes closest tothe skin though has become really rough, so im going to get some fleece liners try them.

Trying dumping a cup of vinegar in with them (clean) and do one or two rinses. Should help with the roughness.

I thought I'd use the pram today instead of the carrier...ended up with me carrying Isla in my arms all day and FOB pushing the pram :lol:

^ Bree I would try buying a few different types of nappy. I love itti bittis <3

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-in-1-B...ps=63&clkid=7188467375536974964#ht_7664wt_931

That looks so uncomfy for the baby

Yeah, thats not a giod carrier at all, need to be knee to knee, to support baby in all the right places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->