~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

I wore hollie for a few hours a day.

Looking atthe boba new born carry, will it not hurt babys legs?!

I will add you to it now hun!

No it's the perfect cocooned position for newborns, they love it! And thank you :flow:

got my ERF seat today :D

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295454_10151412637375203_714230202_23148148_789105677_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292560_10151412639465203_714230202_23148154_198920459_n.jpg
happy Joel! and not that bad for £195 (Britax two way), cheapest i've found anyway

I'm paying $215 (not to mention shipping because its an online only product) for my britax convertible for the newest baby :shrug: Sounds like about what she paid

I'm paying $215 (not to mention shipping because its an online only product) for my britax convertible for the newest baby :shrug: Sounds like about what she paid

Nope, she paid around $309.
Finn's "main" seat is a Graco MyRide and cost $130. Our backup (which I actually like better but the Graco feels safer) is a Cosco Scenera and cost $40. Graco rearfaces to 40lbs and Cosco to 35lbs.

I'm pretty sure there are no reasonably price/cheap ERF seats available in the UK.

How much is the Britax Two Way in the US? It's steep but most of the others are like £270+ - this is literally the cheapest you can get one unless you get it 2nd hand until the law changes. It's mad.

Nope, she paid around $309.
Finn's "main" seat is a Graco MyRide and cost $130. Our backup (which I actually like better but the Graco feels safer) is a Cosco Scenera and cost $40. Graco rearfaces to 40lbs and Cosco to 35lbs.

I'm pretty sure there are no reasonably price/cheap ERF seats available in the UK.

Jesus I can't believe how much more their money is worth....
I have a Britax Marathon Ashley floral for Emerald, it's amazing. I had a graco comfortsport before that and it was nowhere near as nice. I also just bought a Cosco Scenera as a back up for MILs vehicle and it feels like a cheap basic plastic seat lol. Although I *know* the safety features have to meet standards I'd still feel a million times more comfortable with her in the Britax.
https://www.babygizmo.com/images/product/E9W0632.jpg here's hers.

and the one I'm getting for LO #2
https://convertiblecarseatratings.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Britax-Marathon-cowmooflage.jpg

How much is the Britax Two Way in the US? It's steep but most of the others are like £270+ - this is literally the cheapest you can get one unless you get it 2nd hand until the law changes. It's mad.

I have no clue, there's nothing sold under that name here.

17thy, yeah the Scenera's a little flimsy but the adjustments are so much easier than on the damn Graco that I feel like he might be safer because of that. They're replacing our Graco seat for free though since we had a strap problem, so hopefully the new one will be better. It definitely seems comfier.

The graco we had had RIDICULOUS strap and seat adjustments!! Everything on the Britax is simplified x1000. Glad we've decided to get a convertible for the new baby instead of an infant car seat this time.

17thy, yeah the Scenera's a little flimsy but the adjustments are so much easier than on the damn Graco that I feel like he might be safer because of that. They're replacing our Graco seat for free though since we had a strap problem, so hopefully the new one will be better. It definitely seems comfier.
Daphne, do you have more than one car seat? Because I remember Brenna and Finn both had the MyRide65, and just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Daphne, do you have more than one car seat? Because I remember Brenna and Finn both had the MyRide65, and just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Yeah we have two. :) MyRide65 is usually in our car and the Cosco Scenera is our backup and is usually in my dad or grandmother's car.

We just sent the Graco car seat back though, as the straps were suddenly two different lengths (like if we take it off the splitter, they're two different lengths). They said they'd replace it if they agree it's a problem.

Okay thanks .. you know what's funny is that sometimes mine does the SAME thing, and then other times it's completely fine! I'll have to keep an eye on it :)

Total pain in the ass! The seat is lovely otherwise but argh! So sick of fighting with the straps.

If we'd have to send it back, we'd have no back-up car seat to use in the time we'd be waiting for the new one :(

It is .. a total pain in the ass though, I'm with you on that!

I really want a baby hawk mei tai but oh said no:cry: I'm gonna wait till my tax return comes in and take some money out of that to get one:haha:

Does anyone know if it would be worth getting the toddler hawk though? The baby hawk goes up to 40 pounds so I was thinking it would be nice to get that so I can use it with my next LO in the future:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->