TEEN mums wanna talk?

hi im Amie, i'm 19 having a lil girl in july
i've noticed that a lot of my so-called friends who were so happy for me are now to busy to even text back or meet up now i have a rather large bump :rofl:
if anyone wants to chat im basically always on here and msn (pm if you want my addy)

heyy i know im not a mum yet but just thought id write in too :)
ever since i found out i was pregnant my friends have been there and i do still have my social life BUT they are only interested in the exciting things of pregnancy ie my scans, the gender, etc... when we go out they dont want to hear why im getting tired and should go home, or where i want to eat lunch because i find it hard to stomach some things... grrrrr they dont realise its all rosy!!xx

heyy i know im not a mum yet but just thought id write in too :)
ever since i found out i was pregnant my friends have been there and i do still have my social life BUT they are only interested in the exciting things of pregnancy ie my scans, the gender, etc... when we go out they dont want to hear why im getting tired and should go home, or where i want to eat lunch because i find it hard to stomach some things... grrrrr they dont realise its all rosy!!xx

this is what my friends are like, they dont understand some days i just feel like lazing about in my PJ's or that im to tired to go out until 2am :hissy:

haha exactly!!
and some of them make pregnancy seem a disability and make out i cant do something or pick something up etc

yeah xactly like "we never invited u shopping because we didn't think u were up to walking round the shop" im like i did it the weekend before :hissy:
they do say pregnancy proves who ur real friends are lol

Hey I am soon going to be having my baby!! Message me and I will give you my email.. Im online all the time lol!!

I'm a daddy to be in October.. I know it's a while away..
But would be great to get some online friends, to talk to regarding the whole pregnancy thing.. espically for my girlfriend.. and maybe some advice for when my baby is born!

We find out on Friday if its a baby boy... or baby girl!
I'd prefer a boy.. but at the end of the day, i don't mind as long as it's healthy and loves it's daddy & mummy x

hey everyone im 19 im 8 1/2 months im having a little girl whos due july 5th or a little before not sure yet but i would love to chat with all of u hope im not too late lol

I'm a daddy to be in October.. I know it's a while away..
But would be great to get some online friends, to talk to regarding the whole pregnancy thing.. espically for my girlfriend.. and maybe some advice for when my baby is born!

We find out on Friday if its a baby boy... or baby girl!
I'd prefer a boy.. but at the end of the day, i don't mind as long as it's healthy and loves it's daddy & mummy x

If ever you or your girlfriend want someone to talk to Im always on here or msn and facebook if you use them? x

hi ladies.. im only 19 years young & i just got pregnant- none of my friends have ever had a baby yet so i have noone to talk to about how im suppose to be feeling or how hard its gonna be & tips and all that stuff-- im so overwelmed id love to chat with younger ppl who wont judge me & cant be some sort of help =]

Hiya im 19 too :) my little boy is due in august, on here most days if anyone wants to chat :) xxx

wow, your comments about friends are all so harsh :o
that must be pretty bad.

I'm not even sure if im preggers yet - test tomorow :/
anyone have any symptoms by 4 weeks?

oh i have that. very unusual for me to feel sick, especially so regularly, so im quite expecting a positive result.
any other ways to tell this early?

i feel for you! that must be bad. enjoy your garlic foods anyway!

I had sore boobs, nausea, headaches, stomach cramps and I was really tearful all the time from about a week after conception.

JL19x..I had the exact same as you, but mine wasnt just normal morning sickness I had hyperemesis from week 1 to week 40 and I was being sick at least 9 times a day (on a good day) with anti sickness meds :( was horrible! So I know what you're going through and hope you dont have it as bad as me an you get better soon

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->