Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

i don't think half the people on here need to loose weight. ha :(

yeah all my weight is on my saggy jelly belly everywhere else is fine (maybe a tiny bit off my face)
it looks like im 3 months pregnant or something.

I think I need to lose weight primarily on my belly, and my ass and thighs could do with losing a few pounds too :haha:

It's awful isn't it Lois!!! I have such a hard time buying clothes :haha: so on the safe side i always buy size 12 tops and size 14 trousers.
xx

i have so much flab.. i need to loose weight and tone up everywhere.

It's awful isn't it Lois!!! I have such a hard time buying clothes :haha: so on the safe side i always buy size 12 tops and size 14 trousers.
xx

I just bypass all that and wear Maxidresses every day!

also, seeing as it's wednesday :haha: i'm going to post a picture of my chub :haha: i suggest you all do the same, then we'll see how much difference a week makes!
x

I want to lose weight!!

I'm getting back on track starting tomorrow LOL..

I want to lose 50 lbs!

updated :D
We can do it girlies!

Im starting from tomorrow as OH is ordering Papa Johns tonight and i can't not eatt lol

i havent had anything but orange juice since thursday :blush:
bad way to loose it but i havent felt hungry at all :shrug:
least the weights dropping off though :D

I'm not lecturing you at all but thats really dangerous. Not eating anything for 6 days is very dangerous, you could pass out at any time, plus you're more than likely gonna have a baby in your arms. You should really try eating something, even if its just a few slices of toast a day - even if you don't feel hungry your body still needs fuel. You can still lose weight whilst eating :flow:

Can I join? I have 48lbs to loose to get back to pre prgnancy weight :thumbup:

half the people that've posted on here DO NOT need to lose weight :|

I've just taken some pre-diet photos and am sitting here crying.
I didn't realise quite how bad my tummy was getting until i took photos :cry: xx

I'm in! I've got 20lbs until I'm pre-pregnancy weight! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->