Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

Well done!

I'm still at 8st 4lbs, which I figured out today is less than I weighed at around 16 weeks pregnant! I can't remember my pre-preg weight. Think I just need to tone up, a lot my belly is so saggy!

Well done!

I'm still at 8st 4lbs, which I figured out today is less than I weighed at around 16 weeks pregnant! I can't remember my pre-preg weight. Think I just need to tone up, a lot my belly is so saggy!

i know i was really happy im 8 stone 13 :)

i got to 11 stone nearly 12 when i was pregnant -_- i had a baby whale !
i need to do some toning up to i got a really really saggy belly im going to start skipping so gunna get a sports bra so my boobs dont go south more than they already have lol

Woww i've lost 4lbs in a week :wacko: cheers meal replacements!xx

I lost 10lbs in 3 weeks :dance:
Still got a looooong way to go though!
xx

Wow thats fab! Well done! Care to share any tips lol! X

erm, I just eat 3 healthy meals a day, 2 snacks and try to keep below 1500 cals a day.
Exercise every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night for half an hour.
And Saturdays my 'treat day' where I can eat what I want but within reason :D, probably not the best idea but it's working and keeps me motivated...
And well done for losing 3lbs, thats great! :thumbup: xx

God knows what some people on here would think of me if your fat at 8 stone :/

Just done an hour of exercise on the wii!
Had a cheese toasty for lunch and off to nandos for tea as a Friday treat!

Omg !!! It's gorgeous if you lived nearer I'd so take your nandos virginity :haha:

How could you not Anna! :o lol
I quite like it, it's not too fattening either compared to some resteraunts.

I'm having a total fat day today though iykwim? I just feel shit in everything, I feel like a mess. So I don't want to get in that cycle again- emotional eating.. Etc. This probably should go in the 'ED support thread, its been quiet lately though x

Nandos is vile.
Wagamamas all the way :)

Dunno just dont like it! I went for my brothers bday the other day and had a Caesar salad cos i dont really like peri peri chicken which seems to be like the only option lol... And it was rank... I had a tummy ache for the rest of the day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->