Teen's Weight loss Group

I think I'm gonna stay this same or gain this week. Been grumpy/emotional lol

Also, I've been baddd...
I made banana nut muffins the other day and they're sooo addictive

Lol no... I weighed in Mon but I have a feeling unless I do some hiking or something this weekend I'll gain.

And Friday-Sunday I have to work a total of 24 hours, ick.

Saturday I hope to do gardening though after work... maybe that will help

nope, i couldent imagine it to be honest :haha: our 'fruit muffins tend to include berrys like blueberrys and raspberrys... cant say iver heard of bannana

^ what! :(

I'm doing.... honestly bad meal choices but not snacking. haha. What does that mean.. not good, but not as bad as I could be..

i know its crazy! okay, so I lost my key to my house a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to take to my landlady to get a new copy anyway
so like 3 weeks ago, 4 food items went missing from my place and I told my family and i think they just thought I was crazy, :S
anyway so the other night I came home and my one door was open, and i thought maybe it just blew open from the wind? I have no idea :S
so I went to have something to eat open my freezer and my food was gone! then i went to my cupboards and my bread,soups and such were gone!
so I called my landlady and now am going to be alot more careful!!
but I'm so freaked about it, cause who was in my house? and what else did they take with out me noticing?

woow thats freaky... how did they know where you lived???. Have you checked all your valuables?
:hugs: i hate the thought of some randomer coming into my house

yes, io think its the people who live below me :(
it scares me so much!

so mean :( as long as your ok though :hugs: :) and fancy just stealing food the skanks!!! thats pretty desperate (and weird) are your locks changed now?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->