Teen's Weight loss Group

I'm getting weighed at the Doctors later so we'll see :| Tbh I don't think I've lost anything..

remember different scales may differ a lb or two so double check on the ones you have been useing :hugs: and i always find docters scales wweigh heavier than most

:happydance: well done, ill find out on wednesday at my group what ive done, ive been so good so i havent lost then im gonna have a tantrum right in front of the woman who weighs me :)

ive lost 1lb! one single pound :( im really dissapointed ive been eating so much more healthily and havnt eaten any crap. why cant i shift it :(

well done rome :D xxxx

Still down 2lbs! And I slipped up a few times, going to try to stick to it better this week and see if I get better results.

ive lost 1lb! one single pound :( im really dissapointed ive been eating so much more healthily and havnt eaten any crap. why cant i shift it :(

well done rome :D xxxx

1 lbs really good hun honestly, people who dont have much to loose tend to loose weight slower than people who have more to loose. try eating loads of water melon and strawberrys. there based upon water so help you loose weight quicker as theres nothing naughty in them at all and you wee most it out xx :hugs:

Sarah im the same, only 1lb... and iv done SO much walking and eating healthy!!
Guess the Korma Sat nyt didnt help :haha:
xxx

https://www.hungry-girl.com/

Found this site, TONS of recipes/idea for healthier options for foods you like & easy low cal meals

Lost 2lbs! wooo. All the walking paid off, took long enough though. Watch me gain it back now :|

Can someone living in the USA tell me how much Alli costs??

I'm wondering if I should pick it up on my next trip over, or if I should order online.

i was looking at alli aswell but its sooo expensive!!

i think i might just need to start exercising more.

Alli...?
Also, I'm 151 it looks like now.. Although I finally discovered the knob on the scale to even it out to 0 because it was like 2 pounds over so idk if my past weigh-ins were correct even though I always deducted those 2 pounds..
Hopefully now my weighing will be correct though!
That's like 4lbs since I join this group! (Assuming my scale is correct all the time) WHEWT

i was looking at alli aswell but its sooo expensive!!

i think i might just need to start exercising more.

Yeah it's like $70 here (well to buy online, you can't get it in the stores.. apparently it's the same as Orlistat? and you need a prescription.. my BMI isn't high enough to get it :()

theres bound to be cheaper versions around... maybe have a hunt for them?

Yeah, I just have to search online or on a trip to the States, you can't buy it in Canada over the counter.. you need a prescription from a doctor for Orlistat..

I'm confused and to lazy to google it.. what is it? and what does it do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->