• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen's Weight loss Group

At least with lipo I'd be guaranteed to lose it in the spots I want, I'm not ready to give up my boobies or my bum (my butt was sooo flat before I was pregnant!!)... but my inner thighs, pooch and upper arms could use it! And face.

well im pissed because i weigh more than i thought i did and have put a few pounds on.

rome can u change my start weight to 10st please. x

Ooo i think im going to have to join in! Im 124lbs now, or atleast was about a week ago. Bet i've put on weight some how :dohh:
My goal weight is 7 and a half stone which i believe is 105lbs :) I've only lost 5lbs, im a bit rubbish, need to do some walking :dohh::blush:

124lbs?
ENVIOUS!
I haven't been that small in years..

im only 5ft 4 though! :) plus the jelly belly makes me look bigger :( although someone said today i got my figure back quickly (had LO 3 weeks ago) made my day :happydance:

well not having any food would make you skinny anyway :haha: i know what you mean tasha i wish you could choose where you lost fat from. the front of my thighs are fat, the front! ppl thing i'm nuts when i say that but when i point it out to them they see it. probably should stop pointing it out :blush: but if i lose weight it'll just come off my boobs and i can't afford to lose anything form tht area :rofl:

im doing Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip workout. lol you can tell its going great caust its playing and on bnb :p

I have the Carmen Electra work out videos too haha. I feel like an idiot doing them though, I like Richard Simmons better!!

Ooo i think im going to have to join in! Im 124lbs now, or atleast was about a week ago. Bet i've put on weight some how :dohh:
My goal weight is 7 and a half stone which i believe is 105lbs :) I've only lost 5lbs, im a bit rubbish, need to do some walking :dohh::blush:

124lbs?
ENVIOUS!
I haven't been that small in years..

im only 5ft 4 though! :) plus the jelly belly makes me look bigger :( although someone said today i got my figure back quickly (had LO 3 weeks ago) made my day :happydance:

I'm 5'4 too!! And I had him 3 months ago!
Urgh you make me so jealous :haha: :hugs:

:rofl:@Carmen Electra
Rome, Maybe you should follow her real "videos" that would give you a good work out :winkwink:

I need some motivation, I promised myself I would start doing the wii fit and doing sit ups this week, have I? NOPE! Gr lol

same :( my brother got me a huge black willy rock from black pool and as its novelty having one that big i cant keep my hands off it so ive failed lol

im not doing too well either lmao!! i dont have the will power to say no to nice food and then i moan that i hate the way i look!!!

rome iv worked it out im 140lb and id like to be 112lb xx

Ive cut down my portions alotttt last few days... its a start :thumbup:

same :( my brother got me a huge black willy rock from black pool and as its novelty having one that big i cant keep my hands off it so ive failed lol

........:rofl:

Iv been 'forgetting' to eat... :haha: Ooops.
Had a healthy lunch today and did loads of walking, came home and ate a share pack of munchies :dohh: xxx

Come on Ladieeees :dance: lets loose some weight :thumbup: We need to look good for the summer ;)

My meal so far today: Small bowl of frosted flakes, yogurt and cheese and turkey(no bread, no sauce) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->