teething necklace

Yeah I'm sure if you keep all the packaging and stuff they will be ok? :)

Just be careful Ellie....I bought a gorgeous one off ebay...paid £25 for it cos it had a lovely mix of dark and light ambers.....but after seeing a thread on here I decided to test it to see if it was reall...it wasnt, no wonder It wasnt working!

I ordered mine from that last link, got this one..

https://bums-n-roses.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_43&products_id=90

its beautiful and sems to work too!:happydance:

that ones lovely, why do some people think they have to take the p*ss, its not like were all made of money is it...grr!

x

I got mine from that ebay seller, tested it and it was fake. Emailed them and they basically called me a liar :(

omg! some people are just horrible!

i am gna get it off the second link anyway, i emailed her and she just replied saying exchanges are fine and that i should probably get small, 6-9months+ she reckons :happydance:

x

Yay, I hope it works for Leyla! Is her nappy rash any better? :)

mine arrived from bums n roses..I got a size medium and its perfect.

I got mine from www.incensed.me.uk, it turned up last week and it has worked a treat, he has hardly any dribbling, no red cheeks, not so grumpy and sleeping better. I haven't tested it to see if it's real but it seems to be working so I'm guessing so.

Ours was 28cm and it's loose on his neck so should get some good wear from it

ooh i cant wat to get mine now, shes not too bad atm, just really clingy but she has just cut her third tooth so weve had a couple of 'moments' in the past few weeks lol, i hope mine is real and works :happydance:

x

I must have missed the post on how to tell if it's fake..? I'm thinking of getting one for my little girl to help with her sensitive skin, and of course teething when it happens but I don't want to waste my precious money!!
What test do you perform?

ok its here, how do u check its real? it feels a bit like a plastic necklace you get out of them machines tbh :S

x

I think it's something like you put a really hot pin on it and see if it smells plasticky? Something to do with how it burns?

If it smells like resin, it's amber, if not, it's plastic.

https://amberwithinclusions.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=30

:)

Ok, I just tried the hot pin on mine, and I couldn't really tell what it smelled like?! I think this site is better, and they say you can send a photo in, which I just might do. :)

I just sent them this photo.
https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/amber004.jpg
Hopefully they will be able to tell, cos I can't! :dohh:

ooh i dont fancy hot pinning mine when ive just got it lol!!

let me know what they say, mine is pretty much that but black

x

Let us know what they say. I'm about to order one from Inspired By Finn. It's the milk and butter one as I've read that the more opaque and milky it is, the more potent it is. :shrug:

They haven't emailed back yet but I will let you know when they do. There is also stuff about individual beads floating, and the taste of it (eh?!!) but after licking mine for a bit I decided a photo was best :dohh:

Will let you know what they say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->