Tell me about your 2ww dreams :)

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So what type of dreams have you been having or have had.

I'll start...last night I had 2 dreams. First dream my mom got a bfp on a first signal test from walmart:haha: and in the second one I was having sex with some guy that I see on facebook but never took any interest in him and I got mad at OH for becoming friends with him:growlmad:

:haha:

I'd rather have your dreams then my nightmares, I've had 2 so far really horror movie type ones.

I dreamt about being back at secondary school last night ...it was awful!

I dreamt af started while I was on my lunch break at school but I was wearing cream leggings and had to run into town over lunch to buy black ones :shrug:

I dreamt I went to the zoo with my new neighbours inlaws!

I had a super intense orgasm dream yesterday (I'm 4dpo today) and I rarely get those. Not sure if it means anything other than the normal hormones doing their thing, but it was nice! :blush::winkwink::blush:

Haha I have birth to quads in my dream last night!!!!!

I cant remember actually having dreams in the 2WW's in which I was pregnant but for the last couple which I haven't been pregnant I have been having sex dreams about 6 DPO. I am thinking it is because sex is always on my mind lol due to TTC. Who knows. It's really weird.

My dream last night was seeing my baby in a car seat I was sitting next to OH & I carefully picked her (!) up & laid her on my shoulder, we called her ava (my fave girls name right now) we were discussing what her middle name would be.

It was a amazing dream :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->