Tell me, am I over reacting??

laila 44

Reaction score
So, as most of you know I have HG. Just got out of a 2 day hospital stint for severe dehydration. I'm weak, can barely function, can't keep much down and am constantly nauseous on 3 diff pills. Now, this morning my DH comes down with a nasty flu fever of 103. I have 2 girls (4 and 2) if I catch this flu it's over for me!!! I'm so weak I'll end up back at hospital. Considering this, I moved into my parents house and got the f out of my germ infested house. Poor hubby who is sick like a dog is left home alone. He's a grown mAn and I know he'll be ok but I can't help but worry :( did I do the right thing? Just for a few days until his fever breaks... I really don't want to risk catching a full blown flu at 7 weeks in the state I'm in. Not to mention I don't have the energy to care for 2 sick kids either... What would u do?

I think I would have done the same thing for sure!! I can't imagine caring for 2 little ones with HG...I have bad MS and working 8hr days with kids is a nightmare. At least I can come home and sleep!
I hope this phase passes quickly...it's just terrible!!

Absolutely! It's un bearable. Honestly it sucks all the joy out of pregnancy.

I think you've done the right thing, and I'd of done the same!
I'm just getting over the flu now and let me tell you it was horrendous whilst pregnant, let alone with Hg.
I'm sure your partner understands and he should be pleased if you ask me! He gets a few days silence of no kids in the house lol X

I think you've done the right thing, and I'd of done the same!
I'm just getting over the flu now and let me tell you it was horrendous whilst pregnant, let alone with Hg.
I'm sure your partner understands and he should be pleased if you ask me! He gets a few days silence of no kids in the house lol X

Exactly my thoughts heck I wish I was able to be alone in a house with no one!! He doesn't mind at all it's more me... I got a bad cold at 4 weeks pregnant and it was a nightmare. Can't take anything! Just left to suffer. I can't risk that with HG I'm already a big mess.

I would have done the same thing! But keep in mind, he may still be contagious after the fever breaks! Fever is not indicative of contageousness

I would have done the same thing! A house to myself with a bed, sign me up!! He will be fine=) if he needs anything you can always drop it off at the door!

Every mothers dream! Don't doubt yourself, you're doing the best for everyone. Just keep yourself as healthy as you can X

I would have done the same, and I would still Lysol like crazy until at LEAST a week after he first felt sick. Hope you escape it!

I would disinfect everything, but chances are you have already been exposed to it without knowing it. So you could possibly still get sick!

Oh I've got a cleaning crew lined up for when he's better lol. I'll make sure the house is javeled inside out. Hope I haven't been too exposed and that I can escape it!!

Lots of vitamin C! And make a warm drink with hot water, raw honey, cinnamon and lemon juice and if you can stomach it unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Keeps hubs from getting full blown sick when he starts getting symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->