Tell me one positive thing from your day :)

lhancock90

2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3
Reaction score
As titled.
A nice happy thread!
Tell me one positive thing from your day.
:hugs:

My new hoover.
After 3 years of old, second hand, broken, taped up piped hoovers I HAVE A SHINEY NEW ONE :happydance:

Yay for a new hoover. :happydance:

Mine is that I created once in a lifetime memories with my babies today by going to see the women cycling road race. My little one's loved it.

I sat and ate dinner with Maria for the first time in ages and she ate her whole dinner nicely with no mess and asked for seconds :happydance: (been having issues..)

I asked Megan for a kiss and she said "and a cuddle too Mommy" melted my heart!

I got a whole chicken in the reduction counter for 99p in Sainsburys, oh and a pack of lamb mince for 89p!!

About as exciting as my day got!!

LO saved his HUGE weekly poo for when we arrived back from a long car journey so we could safely deal with it and not have a horrid mess in the car! Simple pleasures! :rofl:

I tried on two new tops today and got to hand the larger size back to the woman on the changing room and take the smaller size 10 to the checkout!! :happydance:

LO now says Mama and when i ask for a kiss he gives me one :)

My little man sitting in the bath saying 'ba-buls' (bubbles) hehe x

My little man learned a new smile! He's got two teeth, so he grins very wide to show them off :D x

We have had a takeaway today, we haven't had one in ages! Made my day.

Just got a call from my 11 year old who is in London with my mum for the Olympics

Totally delighted at how happy she sounds

Well last night I went to see Magic Mike with my sister. And we got home just after midnight (so that qualifies as today) to find my 3 year old son cuddling up to his uncle on the sofa under a big blanket. Awwww!

Today I got to snuggle and feed my best friends gorgeous little boy :)

Alex drew lines all over her legs (this is positive I promise!)

And I'm sure Tori is trying to say Bye! Which is awesome cause Alex can't talk so it's like music to my ears!

Today rocked! And me and A did some shuffling and party rocking like back when I was a SAHM. :D

Charlie said I was the 'Best mummy in the whole world ever and your my best friend' :cloud9: Think it could have been because we were in the biscuit aisle in Morrisons at the time and he asks for every single type there is :haha:

I dropped my 5 year old Lucas at his Nannys today and dont have to pick him up until Weds :happydance: Its a positive for my ears and patience :haha:

My mum & dad agree'd to go halves on a 20acre smallholding for us all! - which is amazing considering they have been divorced 10 years! and have to sell theyre houses to do so...(dad has already sold, but can lend mum her half!)

All my dreams can finally come true!, i cant believe it :)

I cooked a really lovely dinner, and I almost picked up the wrong milkshake in the shop but DF realised and dug out my favourite from the back of the fridge. Really silly, but I love how he knows what my favourite is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->