tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

Wriggley

Reaction score
my side of the bed is against the wall but has a little gap i dont sleep in my bed i sleep wedged between the bed and the wall and i put the baig sofa back into our bed to rest my feet on

tell me your weird things :happydance:

I cant sleep with my legs hanging over the side of the bed because im scared ill get dragged out like in paranormal activity. So i scoot as close to the middle as i can :)

I like to feel the bed sheets in between my toes. Really weird but it's actually quite comforting. :lol:

i have to sleep with the fan on or i feel
like i can't breathe :dohh:

i always pee before i get out the bath, i'll
even wait until i need a wee because i can't
get out without doing one :dohh:

everything has to be central, i have a thing
about lining things up, drives my oh mad especially
if i'm writing something out, it has to be perfect or
i will redo it 50 times or i go round the supermarket
and move things so they match lol

think that's all my odd ones :rofl:

I cant sleep with my legs hanging over the side of the bed because im scared ill get dragged out like in paranormal activity. So i scoot as close to the middle as i can :)

I'm scared of that too!! I have to be completely covered with the duvet ( apart from my head), even when it really warm in the summer! Have done it as long as I remember, think it coz my sister used to tickle my feet when I was younger while I was sleeping! LOl

you pee in the bath? :shock:

If i am doing something in silence i will always turn the hairdryer on i LOVE white noise, like when i am on the computer.. when i am on the toilet i let the shower run into the bath for the same reason, and i sleep with fan on again for the same reason! there is a word for it but i can't remember it :/ ! lol ALSO i can't buy things from the front of the shelf i have to get it from behind.. x

If i am doing something in silence i will always turn the hairdryer on i LOVE white noise, like when i am on the computer.. when i am on the toilet i let the shower run into the bath for the same reason, and i sleep with fan on again for the same reason! there is a word for it but i can't remember it :/ ! lol ALSO i can't buy things from the front of the shelf i have to get it from behind.. x

lol i cant buy things front the front of the shelf either

you pee in the bath? :shock:

yeah before i get out lol​

ermmm lol okay :D

i cant sleep at the side nearest to the bedroom door, my OH always changing the bedroom furniture about so im swapping sides all the time!

and i always just eat one thing at a time on my plate, so if i have fish, chips and peas i eat the peas first, then the chips then the fish haha! for everything!!!

:rofl: loved this one!

I always have to get ready in my dressing gown and can never get dressed before anything else.
I sleep with one leg out the bed and one leg in - drives OH nuts! :dohh:
I buy stuff with the longest best before date even if im eating it for tea the same night!

If i am doing something in silence i will always turn the hairdryer on i LOVE white noise

:haha::haha:

That's fab! Must drive your neighbours crackers though! :thumbup:

I count stairs; whenever I'm going up or down them and despite how many times I've counted them in the past I still count them; I can't help it :shrug:

I have to turn the bathroom light on when I have a bath, even in broad daylight, drives OH mad :blush:

I can't touch paper for about an hour after I've had a bath, the feel makes me cringe!

When i go to bed I have to tuck the duvet under my feet

I have to count to 12 before i get off the loo after finishing a wee :shrug::rofl:

:rofl: love this thread... makes me feel normal :smug:

I tuck the duvet under my feet

I sleep with light on

I always wear socks in house, hate bare foot!

sure I have hundreds more...

I can't leave the house without making the beds.

V xxx

I sleep with the light on :blush: I tend to do things with my feet like picking things up and turning on and off light switches. I sleep with my head under the duvet

When i get out of the shower, the towel i put on my head cant cover my ears, makes me feel claustraphobic *shudders*

V xxx

This thread is fabulous.

If DH is working nights I check all doors and windows 4 times before going to bed (even though I have 4 large dogs in the house)
I don't like to use public toilets as I never think they are clean enough.
I will always buy food items with the longest "best before" date.
And I can't sleep with my feet uncovered (but only because 1 of my 3 cats will attack me toes) :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->