tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

My thumbs are short too then - I never realised they should be any different lol!

And :rofl: Jenny about peeing in the bath before getting out - you've reminded me that I used to do that when my bits were still sore from giving birth! Stops the sting!

xx

I have to clean my teeth and shower in the same order -
teeth - bottom right, top right, top middle, bottom middle, top left, bottom left
shower - wash hair, right arm, left arm, body, left leg, right leg, face, lady bits. I've tried to do it in another order but it doesn't feel right & then I have to go back & start again!

i can seperate my toes and make my feet look like they are webbed my hubby hates it haha

if im not driving and in the front passenger seat or sat behind the driver, i count the white lines.

My house has to be spotless before I go out anywhere. I wash my hands about 50 times a day. I sleep with one leg under the duvet and one leg over it.

My OH also decides its time to do a poo every time I say I'm going for a bath 'oh just a minute I need to take a dump' :growlmad:

Lol mines quite normal really.

Whenever i got to a webpage i have to scroll all the way to the bottom before i can start reading from the top.

And if its a clothes site i have to scroll to bottom and look at them from bottom to top.

i have to have my internet tabs in a certain
order, bnb - facebook - hotmail and then
i open a new one for anything else

i also pick my nose but that's not weird
loads of people do it, they just dont admit it :haha:

i also hate people sticking their fingers in my food
or anywhere near my plate, i've seen where their hands
have been ... noooo thankyou!

:rofl:

i have to have my internet tabs in a certain
order, bnb - facebook - hotmail and then
i open a new one for anything else

i also pick my nose but that's not weird
loads of people do it, they just dont admit it :haha:

i also hate people sticking their fingers in my food
or anywhere near my plate, i've seen where their hands
have been ... noooo thankyou!

ME ME ME i pick my nose :happydance: always got my finger rammed up there!

Aww Wriggley - you still have my quote in your siggie!!

I count white lines when I'm not driving too - I also pretend that I'm running along beside the the car and can only walk on shadows & have to jump from one to another - man that sounds crazier now I've written it down!

I cant have my feet too close to the edge of the bed or hanging our of the blanket.
I dont like people hearing me go to the toilet so I put some paper in the bowl first to muffle any sounds:blush:
(Jenny- I also sometimes pee when I get out the bath:blush:)
If I have ketchup on anything it has to be on the side of the plate not on my food, OH has it all over his food.

i can't sleep unless my feet are tucked up in the duvet
i have to wear socks or slippers in the house
the feel of sand between my toes makes me :sick:

I can't walk on carpet with bare feet, the feel of it drives me mad.
I have to make sure the house is spotless before I go to bed or I can't sleep.
I check the windows and door about 30 times before I go to bed, then when I'm in bed I get back out just to check them again (this one drives me mad :( )

I cant have my feet too close to the edge of the bed or hanging our of the blanket.
I dont like people hearing me go to the toilet so I put some paper in the bowl first to muffle any sounds:blush:
(Jenny- I also sometimes pee when I get out the bath:blush:)
If I have ketchup on anything it has to be on the side of the plate not on my food, OH has it all over his food.

i do that if i'm round someones house, always end
up blocking the bloody toilet, not good when you've
done a number 2 and it ends up floating about

In bed I have to have my legs wrapped around OH's back or I can't sleep .. When he's not home I replace him with a giant teddy :haha:

I have to wash shampoo off my hands before rinsing my hair
The towel I put on my head can't cover my ears
I tuck my feet up in the duvet and I can't let my hands or arms dangle off the bed when im sleeping
I have to wash all soap studs off the dishes before putting them on the draining board
I turn the light on in the bathroom even when its daylight
I have to tell everyone to be safe before they go anywhere
My toe next to my big toe is longer than my big toe on each foot, so is my DF's and sons - everyone always finds this weird!
I pick the fluff out of inbetween my toes while watching hollyoaks :rofl:
If anything is on my hands I have to wash them, I hate cooking for this reason!
I still suck my thumb and get so annoyed with myself when I find myself doing it - which is always!
I love the smell of my cat!

thought of more haha, can't dangle my feet/arms off the bed either- i think LOADS of people don't :lol: in the morning, i do my hair & makeup before getting dressed, i have a routine for the shower i've tried another way and it felt wrong so had to start again, my room has to be tidy before i go in the shower? :shrug: i'll probably think of even more :haha:

the toes next to my big toes are longer too

there's even a name for it :rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton's_toe

A longer second toe has often been
associated with royalty

that's all the evidence i need, someone call
me a cab to buckingham please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics