tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

My hairwrap cannot cover my ears its horrible
When im in the shower i have to pee
At night time i have to be in the shower before the oh i dont like getting
I have to have a drink before i get out of bed in the morning
I have to sit in bed for about 15mins after i wake up before getting out ** adust to light and cold lol**

oh's
He has to check both front and back door 30times each and in a certain order before going to bed (we have a large dog and live at the very end of a cul-de-sac)
He always has to put his socks on after his boxers on before his trousers
He HAS to poo while im in the shower every timeee

o0o i have another one -

when im walking down the street each foot has to stand on different types of pavement, road and cracks equally to each other - like if theres an odd bit of pavement and 1 foot stands on it twice - the other has to stand on it 2 times too.

Drives oh mad as its normally a case of he is walking nice and contently with the buggie whilst im walking all over the place, hopping jumping and taking tiny steps all over the place looking like a complete crazy woman!

I tuck the duvet under my feet

I sleep with light on

I always wear socks in house, hate bare foot!

sure I have hundreds more...

that's another one i HATE socks
my trainers and feet always stink because
i hate hate hate wearing socks, my feet
like to be freeee :rofl:

I sleep with the light on :blush: I tend to do things with my feet like picking things up and turning on and off light switches. I sleep with my head under the duvet

and another one

i pick up everything with my feet
i just don't like bending over

:rofl:

this thread makes me look like a right
weirdo but atleast i'm not alone

:muaha:

I tuck the duvet under my feet

I sleep with light on

I always wear socks in house, hate bare foot!

sure I have hundreds more...

that's another one i HATE socks
my trainers and feet always stink because
i hate hate hate wearing socks, my feet
like to be freeee :rofl:

Hi my name is jenny_wren and i have smelly feet and i pee in the bath :D :rofl:

oh's
He always has to put his socks on after his boxers on before his trousers
He HAS to poo while im in the shower every timeee

OMG!
Id kill OH if he did that! :gun:
How do you cope with the smell :sick:

I HAVE to cover my feet in bed (frightened of the foot monster)
I HAVE to wear socks all the time, I hate having bear feet.
I HAVE to put my left sock on first.

I hate wearing socks and shoes but I also hate people seeing my feet.. :wacko:

My weird ones are stuff like only using plain silver colours cutlery, only eating off plain plates, eating one thing at a time in a clockwise direction round the plate.. etc.
Also, I'm scared of the dark :blush:

Lol jenny you are fab!! Tell us more xx

Im sure ave got loads but i cant think of anything other than my tinned food needs to be all facing the correct way my fridge and freezer is packed neat too but thats just good sense not being weird xx

O a cant have certain food touching sauces or bean juice getting onto other food that freaks me out xx

I have really weird thumbs...!

Put your thumb next to your finger and you will find it reaches your second knuckle, mine only reaches my first :)

Attachments

• 208441_10150469522675526_514630525_17773015_7956040_n.jpg
    208441_10150469522675526_514630525_17773015_7956040_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 66
^I have that laptop :lol:

I'll probably think of more but for now:
I can't stand hearing over people going to the toilet or them hearing me. My bedroom is next to the bathroom so have to cover my ears
I only have to look at something dirty and need to wash my hands
I think feet are disgusting and should be covered at all times (except babies because their feet are cute)

Tolets freak me out! Before I go I lift up the seat to make sure there is not anything under there. EEEK!

OMG Kala my thumbs are like that too! I made DH show me his thumbs so I could compare and his thumb reaches the second knuckle, are they supposed to?! lol Don't feel bad, mine only reaches the first knuckle too so we can be short-thumb people together. :haha:

when eating i eat one thing at a time so i eat veg first then potatoes then meat NEVER together and i have to sleep with the corner of the covers under my head! x

I have to tuck the duvet under my feet aswell! haha.. V you've made me worry about if I've made my bed or not :haha: in the morning I can get out of bed until the time ends in. 5 or. 0! :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->