tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

the toes next to my big toes are longer too

there's even a name for it :rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton's_toe

A longer second toe has often been
associated with royalty

that's all the evidence i need, someone call
me a cab to buckingham please

:rofl:

Trust you...HRH Princess Jenny of fruityworld :rofl: xx

I have to have the duvet shoved in between my legs like I'm cuddling it! At the mo I got a pillow there it's brilliant lol!
I can't go to sleep in silence I have to have tv on or music and as we have no tv in bedroom I fall asleep downstairs then oh wakes me up we go upstairs I brush my teeth and have a wee half asleep then crawl into bed
Have to eat crisps when I eat a sandwich it's just wrong to eat without!
Can't sleep with socks on no matter what!
If I'm writing a list and I do a mistake I have to rewrite it all again been if it's just a shopping list or something unimportant!
Lou
Xxx

I open public doors (especially public toilet doors!) with my elbows incase there are germs on them. It's the same reason I pull my sleeves over my hands to push the buttons in the lift and there is no way in hell you would catch me touching a hand rail! I wash the tap before and after I wash my hands, even when I'm home.

the toes next to my big toes are longer too

there's even a name for it :rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton's_toe

A longer second toe has often been
associated with royalty

that's all the evidence i need, someone call
me a cab to buckingham please

:rofl:

I have this too!!! Wow!! lol x

i can not have the volume on an odd number
i have to have the closet doors closed or i cant go to sleep
when OH leaves for work the bathroom door has to be closed

I can't allow the different foods on my plate to touch.
I only eat one foods at the sametime..ex. I will eat all of the patatoe then the meat ect
I will only eat with a small fork or spoon.
I will only eat ice cream out of a mug.
I hate repeditive noises..
I talk to my dog:blush:

Well I think me and Jenny_Wren were seperated at birth because I always pee in the bath and pick my nose :rofl:

Other things include everything having to be symmetrical and I can't leave the house unless it's spotlessly clean (i'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleanliness and still sterilise that babies bottles and cups even though they're 18 months old) - there's probably loads more!!

my index fingers and my baby fingers are bent inwards. never broke them or damaged them. i also have very thin skin on my hands and i can pull the veins back which freaks ppl out

When we go shopping I have to arrange the trolley in a certain order.

xxx

See looks like we are all on the autistic spectrum somewhere!

I cant log out the forum with posts on an odd number..

I sleep with the fan on full blast and have done for over a year now. I've suddenly become a very light sleeper and the white noise soothes me. My OH works 5 nights a week but when he's home it also helps to cover up his snoring!!

I have this terrible irrational phobia of monks. I don't even know how I got it but if I see them on TV or hear their chanting I freak out.

I can be a really disorgnised person in my home life but anything I write/type has to be PERFECT (not grammar wise, just the way it looks lol).

I won't eat unless someone else is eating with me. Even if I'm starving I'll make myself wait.

I only have a bath but hate it... I hate when loose hairs stick to my skin, it really drives me mad!!! I have to make sure I've picked all the hairs off before I get out of the bath.

OH thinks I'm a bit weird when I shave. I wear glasses as I have quite bad eyesight but don't wear them in the bath. I'm able to shave almost blind and haven't ever cut myself. My OH on the other hand looks like he's been through a blender whenever he shaves.

I won't walk over 3 drains. It started out as a superstitious thing and now I don't even think about it when I do it.

I cannot walk on a changing room floor at the pool. I have to tiptoe and even that makes me feel ill

I hate leaving things wonkey or a little bit out of place i walk away but have to go straight back to put it right

I hate the top of the cooker being dirty i must clean it once or twice every day

Things being uneven/odd

Haaate if you have baked beans/peas/anything runny and it runs into the red sauce/mayo

If I have a nail with a little break in it i keep picking at it even though i don't want it to break off

If one hand gets wet, I HAVE to wet the other one or my hands just dont feel like a pair

Tuck the quilt under my feet, drives OH mad

i also can't eat unless someone else is! x

I can't wear barefeet. Drives me nuts if I feel anything on my feet, like dirt, fluff...stickiness...ew.

I hate birds
I always sleep with my feet out the bed
I can only sleep with the fan on
I never ever make a move on my Hubby I can't remember the last time I did lol
I never let Hubby see me naked only when I'm actually in the bath
I won't drink out the same cup/ bottle as someone else even one of my kids lol

I always wear socks in house, hate bare foot!

this is me!! everyone thinks im crazy but i just cant stand walking around bare foot...and i must wear socks in bed...even in summer :haha: xx

me too!!!! oh says Im mad but cant stand feeling of feet on sheets, but cant stand people touching my feet with there feet, or just feet in general!!:haha:

I cant go out with los toys in a mess I have to tidy them up.

My dvds/cds have to be in alphabetical order and I know immediatley if one is missing!!

Im sure there is more!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->