tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

I cant sleep with my legs hanging over the side of the bed because im scared ill get dragged out like in paranormal activity. So i scoot as close to the middle as i can :)

I thought I was the only one like this :blush:

I can't have nails. They drive me INSANE. I'll grow them, then feel like they weigh 50 pound and something is weighing my hands down, then i'll bite them all off and my hands will feel freeee. Kinda crazy because nails aren't going to weigh anything but as soon as they're gone I feel like this huge weight has been lifted :dohh:

My Grandad died a year and a half ago and I still go into his room before bed everynight to shut his door and say "Goodnight Granda" as though he can hear me :(

i seem to have really short thumbs too.......

i cannot flush the toilet if i come down to the loo in the middle of the night... im scared something will get me x

I have to be totally covered in bed because of monsters and ghosts.
I feel like Im being watched alot.
I have to wash the dishes in a certain order.
I like my tv volume on number 13.
I dont poo in other peoples houses.
My children cant wear the same outfit more than once a week.
My pj's have to be changed every day.
I feel naked without socks and dont like people seeing my feet even with socks on.
I have to run after switching the light off incase something touches me or gets me.
In the bath I have to wash the furthest parts away from my heart first.
I have to clean my teeth first thing in the morning before I can do anything else.
I have to take off my pj bottoms when I get into bed under the covers and then lay them next to me.
I have to sleep with a fluffy blanket.
I cant open my eyes in the dark incase I see a monster or ghost.
I like the number 5.
I have an escape plan for if my house gets invaded by zombies.
We have separate cutlery for catfood.
I like lists.
I have to say the same thing to my children each night when I put them to bed.

I think thats enough for now, even if there are a few more :lol: xx

I have to be totally covered in bed because of monsters and ghosts.
I feel like Im being watched alot.
I have to wash the dishes in a certain order.
I like my tv volume on number 13.
I dont poo in other peoples houses.
My children cant wear the same outfit more than once a week.
My pj's have to be changed every day.

I feel naked without socks and dont like people seeing my feet even with socks on.
I have to run after switching the light off incase something touches me or gets me.
In the bath I have to wash the furthest parts away from my heart first.
I have to clean my teeth first thing in the morning before I can do anything else.
I have to take off my pj bottoms when I get into bed under the covers and then lay them next to me.
I have to sleep with a fluffy blanket.
I cant open my eyes in the dark incase I see a monster or ghost.
I like the number 5.
I have an escape plan for if my house gets invaded by zombies.
We have separate cutlery for catfood.
I like lists.
I have to say the same thing to my children each night when I put them to bed.

I think thats enough for now, even if there are a few more :lol: xx

i do ALL of the above that ive bolded - except my escape plan is to get away from armed goats hehe

i also every night have to nudge LO until he fidgets a little and check the alarm on his monitor is on and then check the connections of the monitor and have to repeat this 3 times in a certain order and if i do it wrong i have to start the whole process again

I do that too, nudging until she moves, or I remove her dummy, or tickle her, even if she wakes up, I have to check, check and check! xx

I'm scared of coathangers. They freak me out and make me feel funny.

I seem to have really short thumbs too??????

:rofl: love these

- I pick the dirt out from under my fingernails without realising
- I love the smell of fresh sweat on a man
- I rub my feet together constantly while I watch tv
- I chew on my tongue all the time
- I too put toilet roll in the loo before a poo (to stop the splash + noise lol)
- I like the smell on my fingers after I've had a fag (disgusting I know)
- I get very defensive/protective over my dog
- I like to sleep in the bath..!
- I read on the toilet
- I pick my nose aswell!
- I used to pull my eyelashes out (haven't done it for a while tho)
- I have to get dressed after a shower, then do my hair, make-up last
- If I have to perform a difficult parking manouver I get very hot and sweaty almost instantly
- I have really bad road rage..!
- If I have a bath, I soak for ages, wet my hair in the water, shampoo, rinse in the same water, then apply conditioner, while the conditioners on I empty the bath then rinse it off in the shower..
- Every morning I throw the shower curtain back to make a loud noise in case there are spiders lurking behind..

I pull my eyelashes out, I love it when they've got mascara on :blush:
I do hair, make-up then get dressed
When I concentrate i either chew my pen or rub my top between two fingers :lol:

I can't touch cotton fabrics very easily. It's like running nails down a chalkboard for me. I hate the sensation and it makes me suck my teeth.

I always have to have a duvet over me in bed, no matter how hot I am.

I always have to have a light on in the hallway as I sometimes suffer from Night Terrors and hate the dark.

I am a learner driver and have awful road rage.

I love being barefoot and will usually walk around my horses fields doing jobs barefoot.

I walk around my house nekkid quite often.

volumes have to be on an even number, or multiple of 5.

I can't use a room in my house unless it's clean. i.e. I can't use a bathroom unless it's clean, can't cook if here are dishes out in the kitchen.

I have really weird thumbs...!

Put your thumb next to your finger and you will find it reaches your second knuckle, mine only reaches my first :)

I have short thumbs too! My Mum always makes fun of me for it, and blames my Dad :haha:

Ok, will join in!

- Short thumbs
- Every night I have to sleep on my left side facing the window, with my arm tucked under my folded body pillow. I have to have my leg bent towards the window as well. DH tries every night to break me of this habit.. not sure it will work :haha:
- I always have DH tuck me in at night.
- I always have to wash myself before washing hair
- My toes nails always have to be painted
- I will not shower in hotels without flip-flops on
- Every sandwich I eat has to be cut into 4 sections
- I have to crack my fingers every day when I wake up
- I fold my toilet paper in perfect squares instead of bunching it up
- I will not walk in the gym/gym showers without shoes on
- When eating Smarties and M&M's I always separate by colours and then eat them according to number (the most first down to the fewest of each colour)

Im sure I will think of more!

I have plenty weird habits, however the most bizarre one that everyone I tell cringes at is;

I love tomato sauce on toast and on sandwiches! :D

tomato sauce on toast & on sandwiches is :cloud9:

when i'm really tired, i'll sometimes suck my thumb :blush:

when i'm really tired, i'll sometimes suck my thumb :blush:
yeh... i do that too! and up[ until 2 years ago i used to still have my comfort teddy too... im 23 :blush:

I hate odd numbers so it bugs me lightly that im currently 23 and both my kids are born in odd number years lol but i will make the 1 exception and my boys are my world :cloud9:

i bite the skin off the inside of my cheeks

i'm sure theres more but ive gone blank! :dohh:

If I get any type of milk on my hands, I have to wash them immediately .. great as a mum, haha.

I have to dry my hair first before doing my make up, NEVER the other way around..why?!

When stacking the dishwasher, the plates have to be at the back of the bottom rack. If not, I have to restack the entire thing.

When hanging out washing, it has to go underwear, boxers, Molly's vests, t-shirts, jumpers, trousers and shirts. (That's a new one even for me..) :blush:

i sleep better with just mattress on the floor than on a super nice bed,lol
i slept well last week when i went camping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back