tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

a few more before i go to bed
...i'm a good driver but i don't like driving
i eat fried egg topped with lot of pepper, soy sauce and tomato sauce
my friends say i have a great smile but when i don't smile i look grumpy,lol (that's told by another friend)
even though it's hot where i live i like to keep my feet under the blanket when i sleep and have one pillow to cuddle
when i hear the water runs down the tap or i when i take lo for a wee, or have a bath, or brush my teeth..they make me want to wee,lol
i love cooking but hate washing up
i like ironing but don't like to bring out the ironing board and iron or to put them away,lol

good night

ps: i love this thread

ok some more from me

i too put toilet roll in the toilet before a poo to stop noise and splash :rofl:

I actually find the toilet quite a comft seat and try to find reasons to stay seated on it - i often text Phillippa (mummytochloe on here) whilst sitting on the toilet :rofl: sorry P if you read this lol!!!

im convinced we have a ghost in the house that likes to play dress up - so far i seen a man dressed in a green dress and a man dressed as a cowboy :shock:

my bathroom is downstairs at the opposite end to our bedroom so if i go to the toilet in the night i have to leg it back to the bedroom afterwards as im convinced something is chasing me

when im home alone and i hear a noise i imagine an oldman wearing a crown and a cape lerking around downstairs

I have to sleep on the bed side against the wall because im prone for falling out the bed

if i touch one of the walls in a room i have to touch it with the other hand and then touch the other walls in the room with both hands

i dont like to step on cracks in pathment so i look like a right nutt case driving a buggy whilst jumping all over the show to avoid the cracks

oh and the one my oh finds weird is when we are out i imagine that me and OH are both tied to one end of a piece of string so i have to go round the same side of things to my OH such as lamp posts sign posts bollars, people etc.. - this results in my OH pretending he is holding the piece of string and throughing it round buildings and cars so that i have to walk round them he often runs around lamp posts and everything and i have to follow him to un tangle that bit of string thats not really there - so with the string tieing and the not stepping on cracks u can just imagine what i look like when im out

I sleep with earplugs in even though I sleep alone. I don't like the silence, it freaks me out lol

I have a massive phobia of being sick. Part of the reason I don't overdo drinking, I've never taken drugs and the only reason why I never go on theme park/ fairground rides. And if ever I do feel sick, I'd rather feel awful than be sick the once and feel better.

I freak out when I cut my nails, I don't know why lol

Sometimes I eat chocolate and ready salted crisps at the same time

If any of my food is touching on my plate, I won't eat it.
It cannot touch, like ever. Makes me sick :sick:

I also hate cotton wool, stirofoam (sp?) and the sound of markers when LO is coloring.
I'm a freak :dohh:

If I'm sleeping alone, the bathroom light is on, and I can't sleep with my back toward the door. I'm a coward :haha:

I eat half of a sandwich, then begin to pick it apart and eat one thing off it at a time.

I sleep with a pillow tucked under my legs, and a teddy bear, if i dont my arms and legs hurt.

I hate to be cold when I sleep and I have to keep my feet covered, if I get hot I may stick one foot out for a moment, afraid something will grab it.

I'm covered in moles, I have one on at least every part of my body, I'm also marked by the stars, I have a set of moles that looks like the big dipper and one that looks like O'Ryan's Belt, along with one that is shaped like a heart :).

I'm sure there's more but thats all I can come up with.

I sound like a little kid now, But, I cant eat crusts on anything, Even when they dont have crust, I just dont like edges of food! :wacko::haha:

I cant eat popcorn cause i dont like the shel bits that they leave in your mouth, I cant eat peas if the shel of it is coming off and same with beans! :wacko:

If im in bed with somebody, I cant sleep untill they are asleep!

I have to sleep with a teddy
I always take my crusts off before eating a sandwich
I always turn the light on in the bathroom even when its daylight
and if Matthew's not here I have to sleep with a light on, i'm scared of being in the dark on my own.

I always check down the toilet before sitting down because i have visions of either a snake or a rat jumping up and biting my ass!
i hate the feel of paper and cardboard

I take the crusts off too & turn bathroom light on, even in daylight :haha:

I have to run the tap and rinse the cup three times before I fill it up to drink :p

If using colours, I have to make sure they go red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. Have to.

This is really funny to read. Now I need to think of weird things about me.

Hmmm....I am going to start writing things down as I do it because my brain isn't working right now.

I have really short thumbs...they call them witch thumbs. I get made fun of for it :(

A new one from me: I like background noise, if I'm the only one awake or alone, I will turn on the tv just for the background noise

I have to have my ear folderd over on its self to get to sleep and i dont use a pillow.
I change my socks twice a day.
I wash our mugs with soap and hot water after every brew.
If i dont have a mug of horlicks befor bed i cant sleep.
We have black out blinds because even the light from the moon keeps me awake.
I sleep facing the door so i can see who is coming into the room.
I pretend to be asleep somtimes when oh wants to :sex: and i'm too tired.

I can't sleep until whoever's in the room with me is asleep, be it the OH or the dog.
I have to sleep on the side of the bed nearest the door, at the OHs, in hotels, staying at friends. But at home, I sleep on the opposite side.
I can't go up a flight of stairs if it's dark at the bottom, freaks me right out.
I always, ALWAYS start a flight of stairs with my right foot.
I've had a thing about number 9 since I was 11 and had one of my toenails removed. I made it my mission to chew my left thumbnail off so my fingers would match my toes. Luckily I gave up pretty quick but I like when things come in 9's.

I love wiping surfaces clean. And cleaning windows. No idea why :p

theres only one side of the bed i like to sleep on and thats the left side, and in the morning i only like to sleep on the right lol..
i cant sleep unless my pillows cold :S
i rinse my cup out at least 5 times until i actually fill it up to drink lol
i pull the mascara off my eyelashes everynight instead of useing make-up wipes.

I have trichotillomania - I pull my hair out and eat the root :blush:

I'm more grossed out by germs in the kitchen than germs in the toilet - frantically so.

I adore squeezing OH's back pimples on a Sunday morning :rofl: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->