Tell Me What You Hate or Find Annoying!

I hate that we should all be holding our babies by now, and we're not even pregnant yet.

I hate that tomorrow is a family member's wedding that I thought I would miss because I would be home with at least a 1-2 month old. I will be in heels with a new dress and my hair all done eating dinner at the country club. I would much prefer sitting on my couch wearing pjs, eating take out pizza and nursing my baby, thank you very much!

Oh, I also hate that each month that comes and goes you pass your 'due date' that you thought you would have.

(Seriously, I'm not the only one that knows every month what her edc would be, right?)

Oh, I also hate that each month that comes and goes you pass your 'due date' that you thought you would have.

(Seriously, I'm not the only one that knows every month what her edc would be, right?)

You are definitely not the only one!

I usually figure it out on CD 1 or 2 :dohh:, it gives me hope in the middle of a terrible week.

I hate that we should all be holding our babies by now, and we're not even pregnant yet.

I hate that tomorrow is a family member's wedding that I thought I would miss because I would be home with at least a 1-2 month old. I will be in heels with a new dress and my hair all done eating dinner at the country club. I would much prefer sitting on my couch wearing pjs, eating take out pizza and nursing my baby, thank you very much!

Good one! I agree, I would love to be at home taking care of my future :baby: .

I HATE TTC so much, that I wish I didn't want children. In fact, I wish I could have been one of those successful career obsessed women who don't have a biological time clock!

Facebook is a major downer.

Crying myself to sleep every time AF comes.

My husband feeling helpless when I am down about not conceiving yet.

Everyone I know, including my best friend and sister just having babies or being preggo. And knowing that I started TTC at the same time as said best friend.

Another best friend of mine just starting TTC and telling me, "I'm not going to want to tell you when I get pregnant because I will feel bad." I have told this same friend that I will not tell anyone that I am preggo until I am through the first trimester. She continues to bring it up EVERY time we talk. Last time she asked about it, I gave her a quick answer like "I don't know" or something to end the conversation. The proceeded to ask me when I am due for AF! We can't have a conversation without her bringing it up and upsetting me...ugh.:growlmad:

People touching my stomach and telling me that it will happen...I just told you there is nothing in there!

My MIL making a big deal about us TTC (we didn't tell her for 8 months and then told her how long we have been trying) in front of the whole family. She said really loudly, "well are you going to tell the whole family?" When I responded that there was nothing to tell, she responded that, "at least Grandma and Grandpa have the RIGHT to know." Thank goodness for my husband's aunt, who replied, "What?! That they are married and are having unprotected sex!" :haha:

I'm a kindergarten teacher in a Title 1 school...it kills me to see some of the children in the home situations that they are in, yet I can't seem to get pregnant. Worse than that though, is having the parents tell me that my job is good birth control or telling me that I am lucky because I get to give the kids back at the end of the day. I wish I had a child of my own at the end of the day:growlmad:

The thing that gets me the most, though, is being so jealous of my friends and loved ones who are preggo or have children. I love them so much and I truely am happy for them, but I can't help but be jealous. Then my jealousy makes me feel guilty. Anyone have a cure for this?

Wow...I really am venting...thanks for listening/reading!

-Top Ten Sayings We TTC Don't Want to Hear-

1. "It will happen when it happens." (I'm sure we all agree that's number one)
2. "When are you two going to start having children?"
3. "I'm pregnant!" (from your friends, family members, co workers)
4. "You (or your husband's name here) are by textbook definition infertile." (I think the gyno was trying to soften the blow)
5. "You're not pregnant." (from the lab nurse who called you back with the blood test)
6. "Good things come to those who wait."
7. "Relax and it will happen."
8. "Happy Mother's Day, if you're a mother!" (I'm not, thanks for reminding me.)
9. "Your son/daughter is so adorable." (when you're holding your niece/nephew who looks nothing like you)
10. "Want to go to Babies 'r' Us with me?"

You forgot one...

11. What you need to do, is have sex during your fertile times of your month. /head desk/

How could I forget that one??? Lmao. I just give them a tight smile, and say "Really? I'll have to start doing that".

12. "You're lucky you don't have kids."
13. "At least it's fun trying." While we still have some fun, it is not always fun...it has become a bit of a chore!

Props to you for teaching the kiddies! I could never go into a child related field at the moment..it would be a struggle to face it everyday.

At least you have one relative in your corner! My DH's family is all about babies, they're constantly fawning over the 3 babies in the family. I feel like such an outcast!!

Btw, I LOVE weims!!! In fact, I own one named Annabelle.

Props to you for teaching the kiddies! I could never go into a child related field at the moment..it would be a struggle to face it everyday.

I'm an OB nurse. I'm managing to cope now, but while lttc my first, I nearly quit. It's such a struggle to see so many hyperfertile couples and unfit parents. I wanted to kick something last week when we had 2 teenagers coming in "I didn't know I was pregnant" and delivering term healthy babies. They are so irresponsible they didn't even know they were pregnant, and yet they get a baby? Ruins the whole day.

I did have a patient a month ago that was lttc for 9 years and finally was pregnant with her first off of FET. It was wonderful to hear her success story. But, I usually see more losers than women that are lttc.

I am a high school teacher and the worst was working in an inner city school where 28 girls were pregnant. I actually had a student not show up for class the first week because she was giving birth. It was a hard situation and I have also worked with severely abused and neglected kids and it was heartbreaking. But I get above that by knowing I will be a good parent to my kids.

I haven't taught in over a year and I miss it. but I deal with teenagers I don't think I could deal with elementary or preschoolers right now.

I hate that I am planning my 30th birthday for September and always thought I would be planning it around having a baby or being pregnant

I hate the fact that my little sister is pregnant so I cannot avoid baby talk

I hate feeling like this about my little sister being pregnant and not being as excited as I should be for her

I hate constant celebrity baby announcements

I hate that I still symptom spot in my 2WW

Most of all I HATE being told just relax and it will happen' AAARRRGH!

I'm having a bit of a blah day today and that felt good to vent!

I'm an OB nurse. I'm managing to cope now, but while lttc my first, I nearly quit. It's such a struggle to see so many hyperfertile couples and unfit parents. I wanted to kick something last week when we had 2 teenagers coming in "I didn't know I was pregnant" and delivering term healthy babies. They are so irresponsible they didn't even know they were pregnant, and yet they get a baby? Ruins the whole day.

I did have a patient a month ago that was lttc for 9 years and finally was pregnant with her first off of FET. It was wonderful to hear her success story. But, I usually see more losers than women that are lttc.

Definitely couldn't be a OBGYN nurse, ultrasound tech, gyno, etc. There's just no way seeing that day in and day out. I totally respect you ladies who have careers of where you're faced with pregnancy daily, or even teaching small children.

Even though it's a major struggle for you, you have such control over your feelings!! Mine just run rabid on some days. :growlmad:

I hate that I am planning my 30th birthday for September and always thought I would be planning it around having a baby or being pregnant

I hate the fact that my little sister is pregnant so I cannot avoid baby talk

I hate feeling like this about my little sister being pregnant and not being as excited as I should be for her

I hate constant celebrity baby announcements

I hate that I still symptom spot in my 2WW

Most of all I HATE being told just relax and it will happen' AAARRRGH!

I'm having a bit of a blah day today and that felt good to vent!

Excellent, I started this so everyone could vent. Sometimes I feel bad/selfish responding to a posting and I also start talking about my unfortunate situation.

That's what this thread is for, for everyone to vent!!

To keep it going: I HATE channeling so much positive energy/thought/effort into TTC when I get nothing but :bfn: 's in return.

I hate my mom telling me to relax and not think about TTC and it will happen. It's a little hard when I am doing the trigger shot and they give it to me and tell me to go and have sex.

Btw, I LOVE weims!!! In fact, I own one named Annabelle.[/QUOTE]

That is so funny that you have a weim! I actually was on youtube last night watching some videos "starring" weims to cheer myself up. They are the best!

I'm guessing by your name that you are a military wife and you were born in 84 as well! Small world!

I hate my mom telling me to relax and not think about TTC and it will happen. It's a little hard when I am doing the trigger shot and they give it to me and tell me to go and have sex.

My mom and my MIL tell me that too. In fact my mother seems to think I'll miraculously become pregnant when he comes back from deployment. What does she know? She was pregnant with me on her freaking wedding day at 19!!

Btw, I LOVE weims!!! In fact, I own one named Annabelle.

That is so funny that you have a weim! I actually was on youtube last night watching some videos "starring" weims to cheer myself up. They are the best!

I'm guessing by your name that you are a military wife and you were born in 84 as well! Small world![/QUOTE]

Yeah I was born in December. I love my weim. That's the type of breed we always had when I was growing up.

I'm just relieved to hear that there are military wives in the same boat..Here I thought they were all fertile myrtles.

I hate my mom telling me to relax and not think about TTC and it will happen.

My mum was doing this a lot. I know she only meant it to be supportive but finally after a few terse reactions from me she seems to have stopped.

Excellent, I started this so everyone could vent. Sometimes I feel bad/selfish responding to a posting and I also start talking about my unfortunate situation.

Yeah, sometimes a good vent makes everything so much better!

Here's one more - I hate that my cat has become like my substitute baby - how sad is that!!

I HATE being the only married female in my husband's family without a child. I HATE feeling like such an outcast because I don't have my bundle of joy.

My mom and my MIL tell me that too. In fact my mother seems to think I'll miraculously become pregnant when he comes back from deployment. What does she know? She was pregnant with me on her freaking wedding day at 19!!

I think there is slight truth to that even though I told my hubby I want his sperm frozen and all the money we make on deployment goes to rounds of IUI while he is gone. He may be away but I can still try even though it is totally not the fun way of conceiving.

My aunt was a navy nurse and she would schedule two weeks off nine months from when a carrier arrived back in San Diego b/c nine months from it coming home there was an influx of deliveries. Plus it also goes with the whole not thinking about conceiving because after a deployment you just want to tackle them since you haven't seen them in forever.

But I hate people saying that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"