telling everyone we have stopped...

Mrs_smith

Reaction score
hey ive not been on here for months as i was going abit mad lol all i thought about was babies babies babies and it was stressing me out well stressing us both out, not only that we had ppl asking has it happened yet?? any news this month?? each answer was no not even a glimmer of a chance and then we had the sympathy of oh it will happen it will happen when you least expect it to and so after a while i didnt talk about it with anyone ovualtion tests i stopped doing and now when ever ppl ask about it i just say we have stopped trying. my husband thinks im not bothered it hasnt happened yet but i am he gets stressed easily about things out of his control and after a year of trying he was up for going to the doctors funnily enough it was me saying no as my doctors are horrible and i know they will say the reason im not getting pregnant is because of my weight i am obese as they would say. this month i didnt take an ovulation test but had quite abit of cm so i thought lets give it ago so we did will know next week if i am but ive been having lots of baby dreams.

this has turned into abit of a random thread sorry ladies! moan moan moan lol

The very few people who know I've been trying and frustrated with the non-results keep saying "it will happen naturally." So I hope that works for you too. But it sure doesn't make us feel better, does it!!!

no especially when it seems like everyone else is pregnant or has a baby

Yep, as I've said, I really think everyone I personally know should just stop having sex until I get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->