Temp Dipped..

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Well ladies my temp dipped slightly this morning by .1 degree.(97.5 yest'day, 97.4 t'day) I'm guessing that I'm going to end up being out this cycle. :( That or maybe I'll end up O'ing late...if at all. I dont know..I dont know what to think. Anybody take a look at my chart and tell me what their thoughts are? Thanks...

Have a look on the gallery charts there for pregnancy. I'm sure some of those dip and then go back up again. This link should work (so you may not be out yet). https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/index.php

HI hun, it doesn't say you've o'd yet so i reckon you're still in with a chance xxxxxxxxxxxxx Good luck xx

You're only on cd16 so I say you still have a chance to O..you're not out yet!! Im also on cd16 and my chart looks similar with the little dips and stuff...you never know yours might rise tomorrow!! Dont give up hope! xx

I am sitting at Day 21 in my cycle (last cycle was 50 days!) and my temps have been between the range of 36.0 and 36.3 the whole time. You aren't out yet girl - no way! :)

hey kimberly,
i've had two big dips in my chart and still no positive on my cbfm or cheapies - ff seems to think it all happened for me on cd8 but i'm sure it hasn't! if you get your raise in the next day or so it could still happen
I'll keep everything crossed for you x

i think this is fine hun....its not a mega dip and its not below ur cd11 temp which u think is O day, dont know why ff aint put ur CH in anyways will av another look see if i can figure it out 4 u, but then with ur first chart im not sure if they wait longer, as uv lots of temps higher and after cd11 ! but this aint really a dip hun, sometimes after O wether u get an implantation dip or just a dip thats lots lower than this,so dont worry have a look at my first n 2nd chart cos they both had massive dips!

howlong is ur cycle ? av u just cum off the pill out like this? i think it might be cos uv recordered fertilite cm after O, ff might think that "cud" be ur O day aswell uknow, its software that picks it up, sometimes it doesnt get it right, thats why its good if ur a payin vip cos u can ask pro's to change ur chart if u think uv O and they agree with u they will change it, but time will tell, i know its not wot u wonna hear,but ur temp drop 2day in tiny...looks lot bigger on a chart, uve higher temps now than most ur af temps, so hopin 4u x just try keep bd when u can but if uknow uv had ew and uknow uv O then ur fine hun x dont stress over it :)

Thanks so much for all the PMA ladies! I really needed it. My cycles seem to be about 30 days long and I came off the pill back in May. I too am not sure why FF hasn't put CH on my chart yet but I did have the ewcm. I'm not positive if I did O or not but I did have a good deal of ovary pain/discomfort from the last 2 doses of Clomid till cd12. So I'm having to assume that I did but I find out for sure after my cd21 test next week which I wont have results back from until prolly a week from tomorrow. Anyways a little good news...I had a temp spike this morning of 97.7! :D So I'm happy about that and hoping its a good sign. I do wish FF would get with it and put the CH on my chart already. *sigh* Oh well. I guess I'm going to have to assume that I did O on cd11 and go from there. Honey, if you do manage to figure out why FF hasn't put the CH's in please let me know! Thanks so much to you and everyone and your kind words. I hate the emotional roller coaster that this is but hoping it will all be worth it in the end! :)pink:)

I dont unstand the charts yet, but wanted to say dont give up xx :hugs:

Enter a couple of fake high temps for the next 2 days... I bet it will put and o day in...

Enter a couple of fake high temps for the next 2 days... I bet it will put and o day in...

Ok I did that and it put my O date as being yesterday... now OH and I BD' on Friday night(the night before the FF proposed O date) and I forgot to check my CM yesterday but OH said it seemed slippery when he went in(sorry TMI!!!) but we didn't have hardly any foreplay.:blush: So I'm hoping my CM was still fertile(to help the spermies) yesterday in case FF is right even though I can't figure out how it could be. I know that sperm can live inside a woman for as little as 48 hrs after BD and we BD only 24 prior to the proposed O date by FF. So would I still be in with a chance??:blush: I'm so totally confused now!!:dohh: FF can be so confusing!!:hissy:

Bump..:blush: Just wondering what others' thoughts are..:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->