temp question????????????????

unsuremummy

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone tell me what their temp when they first found out they were pregnant????

thanks all

xxxxxx

It was 98.2 when I found out, but fluctuated a lot since going up to 98.62 and back again. Everyones bbt is different so a high temp for me may be a low temp for you.

The best way of using temp as a guide is if it stays elevated for 18 days past ovulation, but by then you will have done a test anyway I would have thought.

Hope that helps xxx

Thankyou my temperature has been at 98.42 recently i'm due AF on wed, hopin for BFP though. Hopin my high temp stays

thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mine was 98.6 (37c) with a coverline of 97 (31c) but everyones temps are so different...good luck!

Mine was around 98,6 after ovulation and stayed there until testing. I stopped taking my temps after got BFP so don't know what happened then. An I tested DPO13. But I've heard it's really different for different people like KayCee said so yours could be something completely different.

Best of luck for your BFP! When are you going to test? Let us know!!!

Lots of :dust: for you

xxx

Well im due AF on wednesday so will try my best to hold off testing unitl then!!! my temp is usually about about 96.8 ish so its a degree increase! im hopin this is a good sign!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds good.. how exciting!! I'm sending you lots of babydust, let's hope you get the BFP :dust:

my chart is in my signature

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"