temp rise but question about temping!!!

AbbyLink

Reaction score
Ok. So I got a positive opk on Tuesday 14th. My temp didn't really go up too much the next day (It showed the normal 97.7 but then when I took it almost immediately after it showed 2 degrees higher 98.0. I went with my first one since I was unsure but have also heard to wait a minute because if you snore or sleep with your pouth open it can effect it...IDK!) Anyways, then the next day it was the same as the second time 98.0. So this morning it was 98.4! Is that enough to register as a higher temp? Also, anyone ever had issues with their BBT giving them two diff answers back to back? And by the sounds of those temps would anyone guess when the big O took place? Sorry this is my first month charting temps and I'm confused!

sorry hun not much advice as i havent started temp0ing yet but hope you gt your bfpxxxx :hugs:

Your temp usually drops the day before ovulation and then shoots right up after. Once you have had 3 consecutive high temps, FF will indicate ovulation. If it stays high past cd28-30 then its time to test, once it drops you should expect af within a day or two :)

So from the sounds of my chart which day do you think I ovulated on? I'm a little worried because DH was too tired to BD last night but we covered the day of the positive opk and the day after (morning really) So I'm scared we messed up by not bding last night....

Can I see a link to your chart? That way I could see it and better judge...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->