temping after mmc

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
hi ladies .... woundered if you could please help. :flower:

we went for our 12 week scan on 4th may and found out bubs had stopped developing at 6 weeks we had no clue anything was wrong ... we decided to go for medical management and this was done 7th may. my bleeding has gone from really heavy to almost only when wipe.

i decided to take my temp this morning first time since before getting bfp and it was 37.02 which seems really high. i remember going in hossy and it was in the 37's when the nurse first took my temp in morning and then when baby was removed it did drop in 36's but now seems to have shot back up is this normal :shrug:

iam waiting til end of week to do preggy test to make sure levels have dropped but this temp has just thrown me thank you for reading

sorry hun - didnt want to read and run, but I dont know the answer, I hope someone can help

I'm sorry you lost your angel hon :hugs:

Hi groovy, it is really hard to tell anything from one temp. Many factors play into our temps. You might want to keep charting temps to see if they stay high. Also, hcg can stay in your system for weeks after your loss. That could be causing the high temp. My hcg didn't come back down to 0 for a full 7 weeks. It was just slow to leave my system after my D&C. I hope this is helpful. I'm so sorry for your loss.

xoxo

thank you for replies mushmouth and heart tree :flower: ... i guess i was excepting to much too soon this morning when i did temp am so impatient ... iam defo going to keep temping and hope ov shows soon and then onto 1st new cycle ready to chase that eggy again lol

thank you again :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->