• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Temping crazy??? Anyone else, anybody?

Jolene

Reaction score
Ok so I just need to hear I'm not alone :blush: Any other crazy TTCers out there?

It started a couple of days ago. This 2ww is soooooo long and i can't wait for the morning to know if my temp is rising or not. I'm seeing a pattern. Do you think it's possible?

Two days ago I tested in the afternoon - my temp was 36.6, the following am - 36.4. Yesterday afternoon 36.8 and the this am 36.7. Just checked it and it was 37.0. I'm really hoping that means it will be up to 36.8 tomorrow - it will be my highest bbt.

Any thoughts?

OMG!

I started doing this last month too :haha:
I try not to read too much into it though lol

:rofl: I'm glad Im not alone. My temp stayed up at 36.7!!! But now I have af type pains down my one leg? (one leg-I know weird)

I see it's Ov time for you, woohoo! Fx hun

Me too :blush: take my temp about 4 times a day ! last one before I go to sleep is usually indicatie of what it will be when I wake up :) I got a 36.9 yeterday evening but after a shower, I was sooooooo pleased lol :happydance: only 8 more days of temping till BFP or AF :wacko:

Me too :blush: take my temp about 4 times a day ! last one before I go to sleep is usually indicatie of what it will be when I wake up :) I got a 36.9 yeterday evening but after a shower, I was sooooooo pleased lol :happydance: only 8 more days of temping till BFP or AF :wacko:

Well so far your chart looks good! I checked my temp again this eve and it's 37.1. AF due thursday - I just need it to stay away.

i do my temp in a morning and mine has stayed up you can have a look if you want xx xx

My temp this morning was 36.38 and is now 36.41!
That doesn't seem good :growlmad:

Well... I've swapped my poas addiction for temping any time-any place !!! have taken it 4 times this evening and it's been 36.8 - 37.1 wohoooooooo !!! the highest so far this cycle... lets hope it's a big one tomorrow morning :)
xxx

Mine dipped after that ^^ last night!

But not too much and I've took it twice day and the last one was 37.00 :thumbup:

xx

Maaybe... how do you add a pregnancy poll to your FF chart ??? x

I'm not really sure. . .

Do you pay for it?
I think it's only if you pay or get free VIP
I just got a box saying what do you wnat your poll to ask and it was like possible pregnany, when did I OV and things like that. . .:shrug:

Sorry bab xx

Wow girls your charts are looking good! Our temps are all nice and high, woohoo.

Mine has been 36.7 the last 4days! and the evenings it ranges between 36.8 and 37! I was soooo trying not to get my hopes up this month but AF is due today and there is no sign of that :witch: I only wish I had a bbt thermometer coz mine only has one decimal place, do you think it could make too much of a difference at this stage?

hi guys, i've only been doing my temps the last week or so since ovulation really. i dont understand it at all? :blush: my temps have been 35.2 first day and been creeping up around 36.6 dipping down a fraction to 36.22 today.

can some one tell me is this high or normal? im 10dpo today and hoping the witch isnt going to appear, thanks x

H a - it's difficult to say as in order to know if it's good or not you need to see a pattern. Have you joined up to Fertility Friend, if you start from AF you will be able to see your temps are low before ovulation and you'll see how it rises after. Some ladies easily hit 37 degrees after ovulation and some even have 36 being their norm so it is unique for us all.

But I know how you're feeling, the 2ww is awful!

thank you, i will keep recording my temps and see what happens this month.
im trying to make it till saturday for testing if i can that is, will have a look at fertility friend and see if i can start charting them.
im kind of hoping this month is my month so may not need them (wishful thinking hey!)
x

Hahaha, I'm like that too. I haven't got a TTC journal cos I keep thinking this is probably the month and it will be a waste of time. That's also why I've only been charting the last 3 months. Fx for you!

finally managed to do my chart, any advice?

It's still difficult to say as there are no pre-Ov temps to compare it to so we can't tell if those temps are above your coverline but your temps seem to be staying higher no so Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->