• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Temping crazy??? Anyone else, anybody?

What does anyone make to my temps post Ov?

xx

thanks, last month before ov they were always around 35.10 so hoping they stay high!

hi ladies - can I join the obession...finally others that constantly take their temp throughout the day...hahaha I thought I was alone!!!!

Jolene - your chart is looking great!!! wow...when are you testing?????

I am only 11 dpo and scared of testing at all...but I think I will try to test on Monday or Tuesday.

Hi ttcbaby, feels good to know you're not alone, doesn't it? I'm testing on Sunday! Your temps are climbing nice and high.
I was beside myself today, the battery in my thermometer died - I eventually found a battery in one of my watches and with a bit of cardboard it works! :rofl: I better get the right size tomorrow, lol.

hahahaha jolene, that is hilarious...yes I feel wonderful knowing that I am not alone. I truly hope my temp stays high as I am getting a bit to excited....more than most months.

ttcbaby, your temps are nice and high! How long is you luteal phase usually? I see you put in your own lines on ff, did you have a cd12 scan after the clomid?

I'm testing tomorrow and I'm soooooo nervous!

Hi Jolene, well my LP is usually 15 days but last month on clomid it lengthened it to 16 days....this is my 2nd cycle on clomid.

I put in my own lines because it had my Ov at cd15...I know it wasnt because I felt it on cd16....My body is very good about telling me when I Ov. So I just moved it. I woudl rather be 1 day further along that I think I am....it feeds less into my obsession.

I do have a q though. My normal waking time is 8am. I woke up thsi morning at 6:30 and took my temp b/c I had to pee and didnt want to ruin my temp...It was at 98.5 highest ever..but I was also very hot.....even though this is the same temp we usually sleep in. Anyway, after my pee I layed back down adn dozed back off and awoke at 7:45 and tested again it was 98.34....not sure what to make of it...do you think the 98.5 was just because I was sweating and possibly having a horrible hot flash????

Reall good Q! I have have been in a similar situation so many times and just go on my gut feeling. I've searched FF and google to figure out what to do but it's no use.
I'd say go with your gut!

yeah not sure what my gut is saying...I guess I will stick with the 98.34

I had a dream last night that I woke up and took my temperature but the thermometer broke in my mouth and I swallowed all the mercury !!! then, in my dream, I vomited yuk lol and then... in my dream I was on BnB writing on this thread telling you all that my thermometer had broken in my mouth and made me vomit :haha: :haha: :haha:

This TWW is driving me :wacko:

:hugs:

:rofl: notquitesure you're funny. I think you need to get a digital thermometer or just get a BFP coz this TTC thing is enough to put us all in a mental institute.

I see your temps are looking good. When do you plan on testing?

:rofl: notquitesure you're funny. I think you need to get a digital thermometer or just get a BFP coz this TTC thing is enough to put us all in a mental institute.

I see your temps are looking good. When do you plan on testing?

Tested since 8dpo... all IC's... all BFN :(

:hugs:

Oh... BTW it is a digi thermometer but don't they have mercury in too ????????? I know it tasted foul lol

oh that is so wonderful.....congrats congrats congrats!!!!

not much new for me...temp still up but my boobs are not as sore as they were yesterday morning...not sure if that sensation should come and go like that...I cant imagine that is good. AF is not due for me until wednesday or thursday but I think I will test tomorrow.

oh that is so wonderful.....congrats congrats congrats!!!!

not much new for me...temp still up but my boobs are not as sore as they were yesterday morning...not sure if that sensation should come and go like that...I cant imagine that is good. AF is not due for me until wednesday or thursday but I think I will test tomorrow.

My BBS are not as sore in the morning... I think they bloat due to water retention throught the day, by bed-time they're killing me. Temp being up is an excellent sign :hugs:

Just took my temp (as I always do several time a day :blush:)... 37.1c which is my highest so far day or night this cycle :happydance:

Sounds like you ladies will be joining me soon! Your temps both look amazing.

Notquitesure, don't get yourself down. I have never got a BFP before 14DPO. Today I am 18DPO and it's the darkest line I have ever seen. I'll attach a pic. The control and test line showed up at the same time, lol.

Attachments

• DSCF0548_2.jpg
    DSCF0548_2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
Jolene - OMG woohooooooo, a huge congrats!!!!

Notquite - thanks that makes me feel better....funny, I took my temp today too and it was 98.89...that is also the highest I have ever seen it....and i take my temp all throughout the day....hahahaha....I think you and I are on our way!!!!!! fxed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->