• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Temping crazy??? Anyone else, anybody?

Ok I have been told the superbrands in the UK are the most sensitive. Your chart is looking really good and af should be due today right?

Not entirely sure hun, my cycles are between 24-27 days, this is my first real go at charting though last month I did quite well too. I'm assuming, as you would, that my LP is 14 days long so technically AF due today. However, suppose AF wont be late until 28 days (after my longest cycle length)... it's so frustrating :(

Temps are keeping my PMA a bit but it drops (the PMA) every time I see a BFN.

Temp this evening 37.1c.

How you doig hunny ??? :hugs:

well if you can wait a few days and test again. are you having any af symptoms?

I'm a bit bloated this evening which is a sign of AF for me but temp is now 37.3 !!! the heating is off and I'm sat by an open door :wacko:

nope nothing here, my midday temp was 98.62 which is lower than yesterdays midday temp so I really think af will be here tomorrow...

I just took my temp 37.32! :shock:
My highest ever

However test says :bfn:

maaybe - I see that you already had an fs appt...what did they do with you? Have you had all your tests done? I think they want to do a lap on me and I am a little scared that is why I am asking.

Ttcbaby, sorry the witch got you :(

Notquitesure, your temps still look purty good!

Maaybe, I've never had a temp that high and btw it's too early to be torturing yourself with HPT's, lol

Thanks Jolene, it's really bummed me out :dohh:

ttcbaby117 - Yep! It was on Tuesday
He just asked about my medical history, is sex and AF frequent. . .
That was about it really. . . We were in his office for about 20mins, if that!

I've had no test done!
I've had a general bloods from my GP
And then on the day, rubella immunisation blood test and day 21 bloods (although the nurse did it on day 22 :fool:)
Oh they took my BMI as well. We walked into the room and she said can you take your shoes off please and as I got on the machine OH was taking his off too!!
He was like, "Sorry I didn't know you couldn't wear shoes in here":rofl:

I've got an ultrasound on Saturday and then bloods and HSG once AF arrives.

OH hasn't done his SS though :dohh:

So to go about it the long winded way, I haven't got or had one, yet!

When is it booked?

xx

LOL that is funny about your oh...something mine would do.

I go to meet with her on June 21st providing that I dont get pregnant this month. I hope I do and if I have to meet with her it is b/c I am pregnant.

I go to meet with her on June 21st providing that I dont get pregnant this month. I hope I do and if I have to meet with her it is b/c I am pregnant.

Sorry the nasty witch got you hun :hugs:

I see your ticker hun :hugs:

The last couple of days i started taking my temp orally and vaginally at wake up time and right before i go to bed , If Af shows this cycle i plan on keeping track of both temps in both ways to see how they change during my cycle:thumbup:

Ruskiegirl that is one sexy dip you got a 4DPO!!!
:dust:

Ya it is lol im trying not to get to excited but i am getting AF type cramps at 6 dpo and today at 7 dpo so heres for hoping :dust: Temps are still high :thumbup:

have any of you seen your temps at 99.2 at night when your just sitting thats higher for me then ive had the entire cycle not sure what to think of it i got af type cramping to but less painfull and it feels like ive been doing sit ups again

hey ruskie- yes I have had that...last month, but I got a BFN....Though I swear I think I had a chemical...my symptoms were just so strong, but I will never know, I didnt test until AF date and it was BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->