• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Temping crazy??? Anyone else, anybody?

JOLENEEEEE OMFG!!!!! ur well and truly up the duff babe aaarrrgghhhhh so god damn exciting sweetie ;-) yayyyyyyyyy!!! awwww i so wanna be bump buddies chick im testing this Sat/Sun so fingers crossed for me babe xxxxxxxxxxxx CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxxxxxxx u so deserve this sticky bean lov caz xxxxxxxxxx

lol Thanks Caz! Isn't it amazing?!? Now just for your :bfp: this weekend and I will be jumping up and down! Fx for you babe :hugs:

Hi Ladies - well I tested this morning withh a FRER and got a BFN....af is due on thursday so I will see what happens...I guess I am out of it.

You're not out until AF arrives. I have only ever got a bfp the day AF was due or after!!!

Comgratulations Jolene!!
I have to say I'm now singing Jolene, Joleeeeene in my head :haha:

I've just taken my temp and it was 37.15 this morning was 36.47

xx

Jolene, how long after af was due did you finally test positive....what brand of HPT were you using....

I just took my normal midday temp and it is even higher than my midday temp was yesterday...yesterday was 98.89 and today was 99.08....I have never had such high temps...though my temp when I first wake up seems to be teh same...who knows..I am grabbing at straws.

Thanks maaybe. People sing that song to me all the time :haha:

ttcbaby, this time I tested at 18DPO. This time I was so scared to test so I waited until mother's day which was 18DPO that's why my line was so dark. I'm soooooo sure you're joining me soon.

oh Jolene, thanks for the PMA....I really hope you are right!

Thanks maaybe. People sing that song to me all the time :haha:

ttcbaby, this time I tested at 18DPO. This time I was so scared to test so I waited until mother's day which was 18DPO that's why my line was so dark. I'm soooooo sure you're joining me soon.

You probably hate it! lol

:flower:

well ladies - temp drop this morning so I think Af will be here tomorrow...I just dont understand how I can have such a nice looking chart and then...nothing...nada.....zip.....zilch!!!!

Shame hun, I'm still hoping there's a chance for you. Stay away :witch:

thanks but it is highly unlikely....af should be tomorrow if not then the next day.

Notquitesure - your temps are still on the rise! Did you succumb to any more testing?

ugh well temp still crashing but no af.....I really wish it wuld just come so I can get on with it.

Notquitesure - your temps are still on the rise! Did you succumb to any more testing?

BFN with a FRER today... not sure whether I'm still in with a chance ? surely a FRER would have shown something at 14dpo !!!!!!!! :cry:

notquite - Yeah i thought the same thing when I tested at 14dpo with a frer. i heard from a few ladies that the cheapos are actually more sensitive than the frer. Frer only is sensitive to 23 mil where the cheapo dollar store or superbrands are 10mil. So who knows. when is af due?

notquite - wow I just looked at your temps....they are amazing...no drop or anything. Where are you located? US or UK?

Ok I have been told the superbrands in the UK are the most sensitive. Your chart is looking really good and af should be due today right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->