Temps

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
Can anyone explain my temp this morning??

I did wake up really hot lol
And I have a drink last night?

xx

Hi, Had a little look but dont know what to say. I am hopless at it. Have a look at mine it is crazy...

I do know though Alcohol can affect it, I am meeting friends tonight and dont know if I should have a drink or not. I am 6dpo.

Maaybe -- the temp jump definitely is odd, but I don't think it's because you missed ovulation. Last month you went well under 36 for ovulation, and you had a beautiful gentle curve to get there. You started this month slightly higher so perhaps you'll have a bigger wave (pingpong) to get there. I still would say your fertile period is from the 14th onwards. We'll see what happens next!

Hey maaybe :hi:

I've wondered this myself, it may be a coincidence but I also had a temperature spike last month (on the day I then thought was 1dpo) and I'd been drinking the night before.

Ov actually happened 2 days later than I'd originally thought and I'm pretty sure it was the alcohol that effected my temperature that day

tidyroom - Personally I try not to drink at all after OV
Infact normally I don't drink at all but it's coming to the end of my degree, I need to drink! :haha:

Moxie I loved my chart last month :haha:
Yeah just gona have to wait to see in the morning O:)

Hiii cheekybint :wave:
Ohh well it could of been that then!
I feel bad for drinking but we were celebrating :)

EDIT: My OPK yesterday was barley visable and today it's still faint but darker
This makes me think todays temp was a random and that OV is s l o w l y getting closer :)

:dust:

yeah today's temp is exactly what I expected you to be. We're looking at 35.9 tomorrow, and FX your fertile period!

Yaaaay! :happydance:

Moxie I love how cleaver you are :hugs:

xx

It might still hop up and down though. But ping-ponging is ok, really. Every body regulates things differently. My temps are back to luteal phase level, and i've not had a drop to drink. To be honest, I've been feeling very different since I started soy last cycle. My skin is constantly warm and despite AF finishing off, I still get pangs in my ovaries. I'm going to be so livid if I've ovulated again during AF!

Ovulate during AF?
Oh god I hope you didn't !

My temp dropped loooow this morning
The lowest I've had yet

Good sign?
I'm thinking (Hoping) I'll OV tommorrow :)

xx

It's todaaaay!!

I've had a + since 11 o'clock :happydance:
Still haven't DTD though!

Eeee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member